Pages:
Author

Topic: What are 3 MOST IMPORTANT things for you in ICO? (before you invest) - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Apart from the options above
I personally look at their bonus rate ( I believe the more the bonus during ico, the more the tokens dump on exchange because when there’s too much bonus, traders will feel the need to dump)
I also look at hard cap, tokens with specified hardcap encourages me a lot

Similarly I look at the prospect of their decision on tokens
Do they burn the unsold tokens during ico or keep it ( if they keep; they spoil the value )
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Apart from a lot of things that one should consider before investing in an ICO, the top most important things should be:
  • There is a Prototype/Product
  • Detailed White Paper and Roadmap
  • Team should be capable to do what they claim
  • Smart contract code is public
Activity: 150
As chosen, there are a lot of things I usually consider when its comes to determining a good ICO. However, if I will  pick out my best three so far that will be first; the innovativeness of the project, the team behind the project; their background, success and previous successful feats if anything like that. Lastly I usually consider objectively the chances of hard/soft cap realisation.
QCT
Activity: 59
The team, the token status and the innovation
Activity: 154
I chose team background, percentage of the token and number of followers on social media.
First of all, i can guarantee that a bounty is safe when it is popular.
It means that it has influence with other bounty hunters.
I also consider the percentage that i can get because that is what im here for.
To earn money from those bounties.
And lastly, I like a good team behind them.
To make sure that they are trusworthy.
Activity: 189
Firstly I'd have to know their hardcap/softcap, from that i will know the amount raised so far. Also I'm always concerned about the team background, I will find out how far have they succeeded in their previous projects, then finally to the white paper to know their aim and study their roadmap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
First of all is there a need to for the solutions that the project purported to offer. Can it be done without blockchain? What significant improvement or impact will the project make to the current state of affairs.
Secondly, does it have an MVP?
Thirdly, is the team capable of carrying out the vision and deliver on its promise.
Fourthly, the tokenomics, the overall soft cap and hard cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
There are three major things i look out for when it comes to choosing an ICO. If they are cleared in these three major aspects, the project will not just be a promising project, but a successful one.
The first thing i look out for is the innovativeness of a project and not just a project that will say it will make the world a better place. The question is, what value will the project create or add to us.
Second, the white paper must be concise, precise and clear. A technical white paper that does not pass a clear and problem solving message, will not sell well.
Lastly, team background. This is what determines the legibility of the ICO.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
The most important things: this is a team, if there are no people among them who worked with large projects, I immediately refuse. Then there is the idea, if the world needs it and you think it will move well, then we go further. Here is the most important thing, you have to evaluate the project and compare it with the planned capital. Sometimes some people want too much money (usually Scam) or require too little money, which is not enough even for the promotion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Hi all,

I was wondering what you look at when investing in ICOs and what you find the most important. Let me know I am curious to see.

Before investing in ICO, I pay attention to a smart contract. If the project does not have a smart contract, then there are no guarantees for investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I was wondering what you look at when investing in ICOs and what you find the most important. Let me know I am curious to see.

I think in project is very important existence smart contract, which spelled out a soft cap and a hard cap. I also assess the possibility of implementing the idea by the team.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
1. Community (what people say about this project)
2. Team (social media)
3. Listing
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Hi all,

First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the product or service of the project itself, this is very important if the product can be in demand, then you can study the team and plans for the development of the project.
Activity: 252
What I usually pay attention to: the team, the rating, what the project is, in which direction they will work, the availability of the vaypayper and roadmap, on which exchanges they want to leaf their tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In my opinion, the white paper is the most critical one, and you can clearly know the plan of the team through the white paper.
However, it is another important factor that gtihub's code is open source, because the source code can see the quality of the code.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The whitepaper first, the roadmap second and the team third.. But that's not all! If they have a working or preview product version, then it is good ico.. Because, we wanna test the idea before investing!

For example I like Amon ico for it has a clear roadmap, a product preview and solid team. Amon combines the artificial intelligence with the crypto wallet and debit card too: https://amon.tech
Activity: 53
I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin.Website is: https://marineco.inMore details here  Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future.  https://marineco.in It is a time tested mtc network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community .
Activity: 42
For me, we have to consider the innovativeness of the project, team background and the token rights that is the top 3 for me but actually we have to gain more information before we invest in one ICO project.

Do you review or are you able to review a smart contract?
Activity: 210
For me, we have to consider the innovativeness of the project, team background and the token rights that is the top 3 for me but actually we have to gain more information before we invest in one ICO project.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
white paper, team experience. also advertising in social networks, the rank of participants, more experienced people - a big plus. the perspective of the idea itself and the reality of the road map. other team projects, advisers are their assistants. more information and opinions on the forum about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: