Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 3. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
welcome to the crypto world , nowadays we can see many people got into trading , but most of them have lack of knowledge, that the main reason to lose their trades, because trading is not magic it is a art of science if you learn the basics then you understand how the market is behaving without the knowledge its only a gambling shot. and you must have the patient without it results will be terrible
Activity: 504
My common mistakes and problems for me as a trader, some times that I can't predict price that i buy high price and i sell low price so i loss my profit for my biggest mistakes in trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think the common mistakes of novice traders include impatience and the desire to quickly withdraw money from the case.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
i  think  that  the  only  reason  that  traders  have common  mistakes  of  them  is the  lack  of  knowledge  and  this  makes you a  person without a goal and this is a big  mistake according to me first  you have  to  know  the job you are going inside.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think the common mistakes and problems of most traders are that they don't have a trading strategy thus don't know when to sell their coins. Even though there is a significant increase in price, they still hesitate to sell and thus miss the best chance to sell
Activity: 10
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

You should try it! Why hesitate, at least just put in something small like a $100 worth into an exchange and start getting used to trading in the crypto markets. You should look to earn big first, so instead of calculating profits in actual amounts, use percentages. This way when you've tracked your profit records in percentages, you will feel more comfortable to inject more money in as you notice which strategies have a higher chance of turning a profit and which do no. A common mistake is to panic sell and not setting up a stop loss. Just be patient and do not trade with your emotions!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Most of the common mistakes that traders commit is they have bought coins during its peak price or being Fomo'ed. But by that mistakes they will learn to adjust next time, market is not easy to predict that's why it's a very common mistakes for new intrants even for the experts. So investing what can you can afford to lose is the most basic step.
Activity: 93
It seems to me that the main mistake of a novice trader is that they do not really understand the coins and many nuances in trading immediately begin to buy different coins for their entire Bank and remain with nothing!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Every newbie doing a mistake but the common mistake the newbie do is when they buy a coin without doing a research. They bought coin even not potentiak because of not enough knowledge that I think the common mistakr of the newbie trader. But not only newbie doing a mistake all of us there is not perfect in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

In the first place, as what I can see for the things you did was right. Continue what you had started, in that way you can feed yourself thru knowledge about reading articles, trading discussion, and maybe you can add on it watching you tube whether about in crypto, tutorial in trading, what is blockchain and etc. So, actually you can start trade anytime you want just make sure you are ready for it.
Activity: 364
The biggest mistake in my opinion is the choice of wrong coins to trade...some trade buy something at unreasonable price and then they never can sell it with profit.
Activity: 588
They typically decide for the most commonplace errors and enterprise problems and earlier than they make a decision they do not think two times about it and selections definitely do no longer make selections, in quick they are superb within the selection-making method. And there are reasons to do their growth and exercise.
it's all because of panic sellers that make traders fail to get maximum profit. traders also have errors in taking decisions too long. so a decision is a valuable opportunity to determine the path to be chosen
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
They typically decide for the most commonplace errors and enterprise problems and earlier than they make a decision they do not think two times about it and selections definitely do no longer make selections, in quick they are superb within the selection-making method. And there are reasons to do their growth and exercise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the mistake of a trader is panic, lack of trust, and not thinking before selling. whereas the problem is that it is difficult to get profit when the market is unstable and must take risks.
Activity: 86
To feel comfortable in the cryptocurrency market you need at least 1000$, the most important thing is not to be afraid of losing them, the market is not stable now.
Activity: 91
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think the common problem that leads to the failure of many traders is the lack of experience and impatience. Many who invest in Crypto just because of the words of the journalists and dreamers boast about the price of Bitcoin will increase over $ 50k this year.
Activity: 140
I think the most common problem of a trader is emotion. The strategy of a trader is to buy low and sell high but this is forgotten when emotions attack merchants. The other thing you have to do is avoid greed, because if you follow the path of greed you will end up with regret
Activity: 476

The entry point for a trade is very important for the trader,  and it is needed to analyze the market . It is same important
to close the trade at the point you achieved your profit targets. This can be a common mistake if we do not have precise
trading plan or not execute and  close the trade for some reasons. ( patient and discipline )

Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Greed and lack of knowledge are key issues for investors who have entered the cryptocurrency market to fail and lose money. Make a careful investment because financial markets are very difficult and cryptocurrency is the same. Never invest when you do not really understand it.
Activity: 350
I agree that fear is the first mistakes ever felt by new traders. I cannot deny this because I myself felt this way before. As a beginner, I was really afraid to try trading by myself because I am not sure if this will work. I lost my confidence and this was my big mistakes. It took time before I overcome this feelings. Confidence, patience and trust should be develop first before you proceed in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: