Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 10. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

fears and loss of self confidence are the common causes of traders so there are things they can not end or overcome because of the fear
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
As for me personally I would point out the main problem of mind in the past was that I have not developed a specific plan for my trading process, and now I am pointing the goals before start trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Too much holding. I learned also that thing, because before, I love to hold some coins but I realized, it is not advisable, you should know when to sell. I believe on that and I keep losing that, I am also a greedy trader before because of very big returns, I want more if I already have profits. Being a trader is very difficult, you should know first the basic and you should have a clear decision on every trade you doing.

Man, a good professional trader will never hold his crypto for long. He would rather make another common mistake: sell the tokens and Bitcoins too early.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in trading, even after years of losing money month after month, ‘traders’ still believe that the only reason they have not become a millionaire is because they haven’t found the right strategy yet.

It is impossible to predict where price is going to go in the future.

Be prepared by having a fixed stop loss in place. Anything may happen at any time like bad news dump coz single trade could wipe out your trading account. Don't change your trading approach after a few losing trades Stick to your approach.

and to solve their problem, there is no other way except to keep the practice in trading so they can find a good strategy that will work well for them. I think it will need a time before they can find one or two good strategies but still, it is worth to them to keep trying to make a profit and avoid the mistakes. yes, I agree that to prevent from the loss, we need to use stop loss function so we can avoid to get a big loss and besides that, we can learn something from this so we can make another strategy to recover our balance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
I will not say if there are two or three factors that depends on characteristics of a person but there is a big cake peace as a mistake subject that nearyly everyone did it is : Impatience
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
in trading, even after years of losing money month after month, ‘traders’ still believe that the only reason they have not become a millionaire is because they haven’t found the right strategy yet.

It is impossible to predict where price is going to go in the future.

Be prepared by having a fixed stop loss in place. Anything may happen at any time like bad news dump coz single trade could wipe out your trading account. Don't change your trading approach after a few losing trades Stick to your approach.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
I think the common mistakes traders in the Crypto market have are impatience. They are always scared when the market goes down severely and does not trust the future of Cryptocurrency.
They usually sell everything at low prices and assume that the Crypto market is a trap. So in order to trade well and earn a profit, we need to have patience and understanding of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
One of the biggest ones I can see is buying high and selling low. Now you may think thats obvious but people who bought coins back in 12k-18k bitcoin range and similar for other altcoin levels are afraid when it reached these levels and they decided to sell thinking it will go even further down.
Now for example nano went down 98% or so which means it lost almost ALL of its value, of course people were afraid and sold their coins. Now, if you use those coins to make profit and succeed than kudos, but if you are cashing into fiat than thats a wrong move.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Many good entrepreneurs precisely prefer clear planning, intimate personal approaches, and observant opportunities rather than just capital money (while this thing often overlooked by most traders). Capital money without strong business intentions and without clear planning will only make our efforts in vain. As much as possible to start a business, if necessary money as much as possible the money comes from savings or selling assets we have, not from loans.
So far traders have endlessly engaged in problems, a price game which is done by big investors with the aim of weakening the business conditions of its competitors. Many things can be done to compete with competitors, such as quality service and facilities provided to buyers or customers. The price which is very cheap without calculation which meticulous, of course will even harm our own business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
As for me for new traders the bigest common mistake in trading is greed, because when they start to trade short-term and they see positive movement they cannot sell everything and they wait all this green movement and in some moment eberything goes down and they lose all their profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

Emotions and Greed. They root from those two. If you can't tame both, you're building your own ghosts. And also from there you can also take some precautions to be able mitigate those.
These are really two factors that make many investors fail in the cryptocurrency market when not mastering themselves. Emotion makes investors make wrong decisions and greed that makes investors lose all in one transaction. Be patient and focus on making informed decisions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think common mistake is unrealistic expectations, which come from many sources, but often result in all other trading problems.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I think that the most common mistake of all the begginners in here is just the greediness, they want to make as much money as possible and they end up losing a bunch of money because they couldn't wait a little bit more to buy later
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

Emotions and Greed. They root from those two. If you can't tame both, you're building your own ghosts. And also from there you can also take some precautions to be able mitigate those.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Some of the mistakes made by traders are been impatient,  been too patient,  unrealistic expectations of price rise,  buying and trading dead coin and trading money you don't have.  It is important to have a plan and stick to it in order to avoid some of these problems!

I think the common mistake of a trader, especially for a beginner is the day trading. Even an experienced trader can easily lose here, and the newbie might do it faster. It will be better to hold the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
I have come back here after 9 months when I first go into crypto, knowing absolutely nothing.

Since then I have become a beginner trader and have learned a reasonable amount.

I have learned how to trade cryptos as well as stocks.

I think patience is incredibly important as well as thinking rationally.

My biggest mistake was trading with too large a balance and position size with very limited trading experience and knowledge as a beginner trader.  

This resulted in losses for me than if I had just held.

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
In the crypto community of the biggest flaws in traders I see is risk management - a lot of guys fail because of it. They will learn how to do it tho.
Activity: 84
The common mistake that is been made by traders is the problem of been patient. Patiently waiting for good exit and entry could be a painful and tormenting.  Ability to stay calm is golden.
Activity: 91
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
I think the main problem faced by traders is not being able to control the desire, I mean we are too dare to speculate.
without thinking of loss, optimism is important but do not get too ambitious because it can destroy you.
Activity: 28
I think it's fear/panic. When something shakes the whole market, it's very important to stay calm and think rationally, not just follow the others and rush to sell everything.
Pages:
Jump to: