Pages:
Author

Topic: What Are Good Ways to Promote dApp? - page 2. (Read 166 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 16, 2020, 03:03:02 AM
There is a dapp "store" aka aggregator named dapp . com. They have all kind of dapps there and though I am not in any way affiliated with them I'd suggest using one of their advertising packages or at least list your dapp there for free.

Then of course you can create contests on forums, on social media, etc. There are so many ways in which you can effectively promote. I wish you success!
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
February 16, 2020, 03:02:17 AM
What kind of game ?  Huh
Can you link it here -
The best promotion i can only suggest is social media promotion , the only problem is if there are people will be interested about the game you develop. Making a video on youtube  and advertise in twitter and facebook thats the only option you can do . It can help also if you hired people in telegram member to wear your logo.

Thanks for the suggestion. My landing site is not up yet -- take a few days to get all the images, animation delivered from Fiverr Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 16, 2020, 02:54:32 AM
Most of the discussion / service posts I can find in Bitcointalk are about ICO, what are good ways to promote (an Ethereum base) dApp game?

Thanks.

Their of things you can do here especially if you have a budget to run a promotional campaigns and this is the thing is quitely effective here.

Social media campaigns
Signature campaigns
Go to auction section and rent some space here in forum
Rent a space on popular crypto websites
Hire some YouTubers to create a weekly video updates for your project
Hire a local ambassador to promote your project in any parts of the world.

But expect to spend more $ in this since the cost of success so expensive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 16, 2020, 02:49:16 AM
What kind of game ?  Huh
Can you link it here -
The best promotion i can only suggest is social media promotion , the only problem is if there are people will be interested about the game you develop. Making a video on youtube  and advertise in twitter and facebook thats the only option you can do . It can help also if you hired people in telegram member to wear your logo.
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
February 16, 2020, 02:30:55 AM
Most of the discussion / service posts I can find in Bitcointalk are about ICO, what are good ways to promote (an Ethereum base) dApp game?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: