Pages:
Author

Topic: What Are ICOs And Are They Scammy? - page 6. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
I think in my observation in Whitepaper and especially on website design. Almost of them are same design and coinshit all.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:15:53 PM
Unfortunately; this is true. Nowadays most of the ICO are scammy. Since this is an unregulated and decentralized market and there is no compelling reason to apply for any permit or allow on the off chance that one will dispatch an ICO whenever they want. One need to evaluate the team members first to decide.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
What Are ICOs And Are They Scammy?
Recently, more and more disappointed in the ICO. Every day more and more new ones come out, but you do not want to spend time on them, read and study, because 95 percent of them are scam. Even those in whom I was so sure disappointed me.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 04:01:41 AM
Ico is the short form of initial coin offering. When some coins launch they offer their coin through private sale and public sale where the coin price is low. And yes mostly Ico is scammey so before investing in ico's make sure to research first.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 07, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
As ICO moves from white paper, fundraising to final online deals Professional analysts say that 80% of ICO is a scam, and only 8% manage to trade on an exchange.

This is what we are getting all because this is an unregulated and decentralized market and there is no need to apply for any license or permit if one will be launching an ICO anytime just make sure that you have a disclaimer you are not accepting people from China, USA, Singapore or any other countries where ICOs are expressly prohibited. Unlike the IPO in the stock exchange, an ICO can go without first proving its capacity or experience in handling the project and there is no need to verify first whether the team behind can be real or not...this is the reason why scammers are having a big celebration right now at the expense of the victimized investors. I am hoping that there can be something to be done to alleviate this problem.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
As ICO moves from white paper, fundraising to final online deals Professional analysts say that 80% of ICO is a scam, and only 8% manage to trade on an exchange.
Activity: 3
August 07, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
What Are ICOs And Are They Scammy?
Pages:
Jump to: