Pages:
Author

Topic: What are ICOs success factors? - page 2. (Read 3691 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
September 14, 2019, 03:31:51 PM
Aim of the research will be to exaime the success factors of ICOs.

Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

You can see for yourself the current level of success of IEO and you make it a factor for the success of ICO in its heyday.
However, why ICO is now abandoned is a study that you really need to do research.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 14, 2019, 08:01:59 AM
Aim of the research will be to exaime the success factors of ICOs.

Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

I was participating in 4 ICO's in 2017-2018 but too bad for me three of them is an exit scam project. After those bad experience that ive been through another form of fund raising was surfaced in the crypto-sphere these time its IEO, unlike ICO, initial Exchange offering or IEO was more secure in terms of fund handling because it was done on the exchange platform, thats why it was acting like a escrow service. Im trying to participate in the one of IEO's at a trusted exchange but the tokens offered was sold out in just minute, out of 6k who participate in the IEO only 1600 people was successfully bought the token, I was amazed the hype that the IEO bought to the industry and for me it was unprecendented to happen. for me the ICO and IEO success factors are from Marketing and promotion a strategy for creating a hype! project's purpose and product availability was only second factor to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 14, 2019, 07:36:18 AM
I think that ICOs are no longer a matter of great concern to investors. However, I always evaluate the ICO through information about partners, goals and project developers. Besides, the project community is also very important, a large community would probably be better.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
September 14, 2019, 06:18:29 AM
I think the success of the ICO has ended in gaining huge profits, very few ICOs so far have only focused on getting profits for themselves, for me it is no longer suitable for investors to join, there are only a few pure ico in developing it. success needs to be an active and transparent development that has an experienced team and definite support
We cannot conclude that it has ended finally we might be having some challenges right now which was caused by the influx of scammer that infiltrated the ICO industry, but we can't because of that give up completely on the very good ones that are available, and the developers can also not because of that give up on showcasing their projects.

In every eggs that is in a create of basket, there would always be a bad one which normally, you may not know until you get to break it, but there are some people that has developed a mechanism which you can use to know the good one, so all we just need to do is come together and start thinking out of the box on how we can chase these bad projects out and how the scammers can also be dealt with.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 14, 2019, 03:06:43 AM
I really no longer believe in ICOs, even if it is a potential project.
In early 2018, I invested in the Current project, which is one of the hottest projects of the year and was managed by the Amazix bounty team.
but after 2 months of operation, the token sale of Current was successful and then they banned investors from chatting in Telegram. So far, it has been almost 2 years but they still postpone the distribution of tokens to investors for various reasons even though the business is still doing very well!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 14, 2019, 02:40:44 AM
I believe that we can find good ICO and indicated it by countean several factors. One of them is team squad. If this people already well known in crypto or economy world - such project have all chances to become successful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 06:05:18 PM
I'm not sure what new form of fundraising you're talking about. ICO has existed for a long time and now it has ceased to be relevant, so almost no one invests in it. You're a little late with your research.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 05:04:08 PM
Yes I invested in some which I don't know what's going on with them again as I was forced to abandon it because the team made a joke out of everyone. The truth is, I can't invest in any ICO now not when IEOs are still doing good. ICO era is gone and most upcoming projects have seen it and now opt for IEOs; the good thing is, good exchanges select IEOs which they believe will be a success thus adding to their integrity to attract more. This is one of the reasons IEOs in most exchanges are still doing well.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 13, 2019, 04:26:11 PM
I think the success of the ICO has ended in gaining huge profits, very few ICOs so far have only focused on getting profits for themselves, for me it is no longer suitable for investors to join, there are only a few pure ico in developing it. success needs to be an active and transparent development that has an experienced team and definite support
Not always an assured thing because no matter how transparent a site is,you cant still be sure that they would get the sufficient support from the community.
It will always matter on the project utility.If it do have some realistic goals which is appealing to the public then it might have a chance.Imagine that most top alts in the market
now doesn't even had that real life usage but still able to pull out itself into the top spot. Success will vary on how the team works hard for a new innovative ideas rather than on copying others idea which we have seen on how rampant it is on the current market. Transparency is one but it wont really be that enough if the project idea isn't that good enough.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 13, 2019, 04:01:50 PM
I think the success of the ICO must always be supported and a strong community starting from compact teamwork, having goals in the future and not seeking profit for himself, but now most ICOs are a lot of fraud after gathering many investors in it, hopefully in the future ICO there is always purpose and success
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 13, 2019, 04:16:51 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
September 12, 2019, 02:43:49 PM
ICO has lost the momentum and the trend has shifted to IEO. Most capital that were raised from ICO were not utilized to develop the project and in return failed. A lot of people have lost valuable money on ICO. Team background and experience does not count any long as many of them with sound knowledge failed to meet up with the roadmap and deliver accordingly.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 12, 2019, 02:39:42 PM
ICO success factors is a lot, support from it's community is the main thing maybe. And developer itself. But for me Success of ICO if in market already reach ICO price or higher. About investor profit or not, it is depends on what they aim. When it reach ICO price, it can considered success and investor actually already can take profit with it. If they want higher profit, it is their choice and risk is in their hand.
Activity: 728
September 12, 2019, 12:28:29 PM
I am not yet interested in ICO investment, but there are many factors that ICO can succeed. factor is the number of investors, competent partners, solid teams and also expensive token prices.
Activity: 648
September 12, 2019, 12:11:52 PM
Still not find which one best ICO last one year, maybe still running the best ICO project and have good schedule for listing their coin on big exchange market.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
September 12, 2019, 11:57:10 AM
You can't have an honest survey with altcoin bagholders. It's like asking a poor man what is the secret to making a million dollars. You probably need to talk to Ethereum heads or similar coin teams with a positive ROI in their coins.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 12, 2019, 11:52:48 AM
Most of the comments on this thread are about IEOs. But I'm pretty sure that there are/ there will be good ICOs that are going to come up. As long as they have a really good marketing, a good and working product, and have a transparency to the investors. I treat IEOs and ICOs at the same level since I don't always have a good experience with IEOs.

well, basicly the main purpose from ICO and IEO is only to collecting money from the investors
but with different methode, thats why before you drop your money on ICO or IEO project, you must do your own research buddy
anyway in my opinion, if an ICO project bring a pure idea with new features and tech, i believe the ICO will be success,,
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 12, 2019, 11:37:18 AM
Most of the comments on this thread are about IEOs. But I'm pretty sure that there are/ there will be good ICOs that are going to come up. As long as they have a really good marketing, a good and working product, and have a transparency to the investors. I treat IEOs and ICOs at the same level since I don't always have a good experience with IEOs.
There's a lots of talk regarding to IEO's since the investors are switching to this venue of investment after seeing good outcome from those projects that's being held inside a well known exchanges, but it's not the end for ICO's there's still projects that will appear and provide useful finished products. It will be for those investors who still have a good plans to continue working with offered product to support for future success.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 12, 2019, 11:22:13 AM
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
September 12, 2019, 10:59:51 AM
I followed the link to take the survey. I answered the first question, “no,” and the survey ended Grin

The research seems educational but it only focuses on finding the elements that are essential for an ICO to become successful which is

more partial to the team that conducted it. At least the research should have included the plight of those poor investors who have chosen

to invest and hold their stakes in a hyped ICO that successfully managed to generate large funding but did poor project development or hasn't produced

a final product yet to the dismay of its investors.
Exactly.
The criterion for the success of ICO is to reach a hard cap. The method of crowdfunding is not important. it is important how the team will work after the end of ICO, STO, IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: