Pages:
Author

Topic: What are ICOs success factors? - page 3. (Read 3691 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
September 12, 2019, 10:47:28 AM
The research seems educational but it only focuses on finding the elements that are essential for an ICO to become successful which

is more partial to the team that conducted it. At least the research should have included the plight of those poor investors who have

chosen to invest and hold their stakes in a hyped ICO that successfully managed to generate large funding but did poor project

development or hasn't produced a final product yet to the dismay of its investors.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 12, 2019, 09:31:33 AM
The success factor, is product or service produced, then the big media will review, smart or big investors trust the news related to crypto media, then the small investor will follow and get positive reviews from the community.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 12, 2019, 09:12:55 AM
Yes, i invest in ICO before, and i lost my invest, all ICO i invested scam or fail
i now invest in IEO and i am waiting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 12, 2019, 08:19:32 AM
The big and major factor of successful Ico is the bull market with a lot of exciting investors)
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
September 12, 2019, 08:12:19 AM
Aim of the research will be to exaime the success factors of ICOs.

Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

Since the emergence of the IEO concept, I am more interested in the concept IEO than the ICO concept. As long as I am involved in investment, I no longer buy coins from ICO.
You who are making a scientific research on ICO, for me, that's good. Because ICO has dominated so much in the past.
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
September 12, 2019, 06:43:13 AM
I have invested in many ICO. Eth one of the well known in this, but I have also been scammed by scammer projects, and now I am even switching over IEO. IEO is freer from scams, any scams from IEO is yet to be heard off, so IEO all the way man.
Yes, now IEO is the best, but before there were many scammers, ICO was also a lot of the best,
so many investors made profits through ICO investments.
Activity: 672
September 12, 2019, 06:33:08 AM
I think hype will make ICO successful, but ICO success does not guarantee success when running a project.
I'm already bored with ICO and I think it's time not to accept ico anymore
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 12, 2019, 06:15:16 AM
I could not understand why you thinking for ICO at this time when IEO is remarkable in market instead of ICO. People always think next option which is better as we are loving crypto instead of traditional transaction system. So this is high time to love IEO and IEO market investment.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 12, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
I have invested in many ICO. Eth one of the well known in this, but I have also been scammed by scammer projects, and now I am even switching over IEO. IEO is freer from scams, any scams from IEO is yet to be heard off, so IEO all the way man.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 30, 2019, 05:04:40 AM
Finding a quality project is too hard today. I have a lot of points on which I look. Let's say the number of telegrams or the number of visits to the project site. Documents and team history. Here is my strategy for finding quality investment projects.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 30, 2019, 04:48:57 AM
Factors that cause ICO success
  • The purpose of a good project
  • Experienced team
  • Hype, because with high Hype all projects will always be successful
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
August 30, 2019, 04:32:34 AM
I also invested in many successful projects in 2017, but unfortunately I didn’t take profits, now the cost of coins is very low, I think that the factor of a successful ICO is the state of the market.
That is not a successful project because a successful project is one that should be able to put smile on investors face and make them proud for being a part of the project, but right now, how many projects are actually making their investors happy, they are only successful because they are able to raise the fund needed and then go on an exchange to list, But what of the real use case of the project? Have they ever been successful in that aspect

Many of us attribute their success to the fact that they were listed on an exchange but that is not right, it is what they continue to do and how they continue to make the word see their quality service and product after listing that I call a success and only few project have been able to prove themselves right in that regards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 29, 2019, 09:32:54 AM
ICO is popular back then, I still remember when WAVES got their ICO, which is now at Rank 15 at CMC, ICO projects promote innovative ideas and products, some succeed but most fail due to the uncontrollable market status, lack of fundings and non-working and irrelevant products. Most people lost their trust in ICO so they switch to IEO since faster listing give them the results in no time.

Activity: 700
August 29, 2019, 08:07:46 AM
In the early days of ICO especially in 2017, I have invested as I see people are also confident of investing.

But late 2018 to this year, I am not anymore participating in ICO, no promoting it in the bounty campaign, I believe ICO has already lost its popularity and the market is already taken away by exchanges with their IEO platform, we cannot deny that as the facts would tell based on the results of the ICO and IEO when compared, and we've seen lots of successful IEO than ICO this year.

2017 is a good year for ICO investors because almost all of the price tokens go up high. The current condition is not good for ICO because investors are afraid because of the many ICO scams that occurred last year and now investors prefer the IEO method because listing is faster in the market
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
August 29, 2019, 08:04:53 AM
Aim of the research will be to exaime the success factors of ICOs.

Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

The success factor of ICO is simple, when ICO became popular yesterday, the factor is the right research starting from the team involved in it and the future flow of the program that makes sense.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 29, 2019, 07:46:57 AM
1-2 years ago I was trying to join the ICOs which i trust. And that's why I joined many ICO at that time. For me, an ICO must have a good team and a perfect vision, for be succeed. However, ICOs are not much preferred among investors at the moment. The main reason for this is that investors no longer trust ICO. It is also very difficult to find successful ICO in the market right now. Before joining any ICO, a very good research is needed.
The level risk that will be faced for some investors when they intend to in ICO is actually high. Indeed, the first time that should be done by investor is look the team itself to avoid the project end up with scam. And the second is the function of the project itself, the exchange will allowing to list the project/token that can give the money to them and will be look the community/user the token itself. I think there are many token who got delisted from some exchange just because the exchange was leaved by their investor. These are some factors who made investor have a thinking a loud to try investing on ICO. Currently I trust IEO who launch by some trusted exchange instead take part on ICO.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 29, 2019, 07:40:32 AM
In the early days of ICO especially in 2017, I have invested as I see people are also confident of investing.

But late 2018 to this year, I am not anymore participating in ICO, no promoting it in the bounty campaign, I believe ICO has already lost its popularity and the market is already taken away by exchanges with their IEO platform, we cannot deny that as the facts would tell based on the results of the ICO and IEO when compared, and we've seen lots of successful IEO than ICO this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
August 29, 2019, 07:35:49 AM
1-2 years ago I was trying to join the ICOs which i trust. And that's why I joined many ICO at that time. For me, an ICO must have a good team and a perfect vision, for be succeed. However, ICOs are not much preferred among investors at the moment. The main reason for this is that investors no longer trust ICO. It is also very difficult to find successful ICO in the market right now. Before joining any ICO, a very good research is needed.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
August 29, 2019, 07:15:26 AM
On a practical note, ICOs success factors can be trace to the project itself. Having a good project that has an answer to human problems already is a success. Projects with tangible workable products also has a success already but most these current projects I have seen are actually different from what success can mingle with.

Even in this errand of IEOs, any project with a good product behind it will get nothing than success, there are still ICOs today that are doing well, even more than the IEOs. Lack of good projects make ICOs slow down and IEOs taken over the industry.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 28, 2019, 07:49:04 PM
If a project will succeed, it needs to pass through the route that others now do, which is raising funds through IEO. ICO is no longer in vogue. Although, it still exists, but the possibility of out succeeding is very low. Also,you you must do IEP, get it done on a good exchange with good success story.
Pages:
Jump to: