Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 37. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:14:53 AM
The only way to earn ohn the crypto industry without investing is doing bounties, crowdsourcing in for the development of the ICO project like managing social media and forum accounts, and the last way is to use crypto faucet site which give small prices. Other way to earn besides the one mentioned needs investments and to the mentioned ways that need a lot of work and time since some of it only has small income or would need to finish the ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 16, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

It is really hard to earn crypto without investing because the only source youll possibly earn is thru bounty campaign, given your rank youll earn little by joining to signature campaign same with social media campaign you will get less because the population of bounty hunters are enormous. So basically if you are talented in art or coding you can sell your skills and ask crypto as payment. Goodluck
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 06:04:16 AM
You can invest and trade in a number of coins that have been registered on various crypto markets.
Investment also has 2 parts, long term and short investment but to get a fairly large profit then do long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
I think no matter how great the cryptocurrency is. He is always a financial industry. So the most important way for the financial industry is investment. You must use money to invest. In order to get high returns.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 05:47:19 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Pages:
Jump to: