Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 7. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 07:52:21 AM
Swing trading and daily trading are keys to earn good profits.. invest in learning the process and then invest in trading..
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 18, 2019, 06:57:05 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

I think one of the ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency world of business is to trade crypto in the market, however you need to learn how to trade from an expert who will teach the ropes of trading because the trading involves some level of risks
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 06:52:43 AM
Try to focus first in your rank before you concentrate in how you can earn some money, then when you reach jr.member rank you can join now some signatures that you can earn some tokens to exchange into a eth and then money, and the way you can earn is work hard.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2019, 05:25:29 AM
simple technique, just buy when the price coins is cheap but you must know when you buy the condition of that coins will grow up, its like daily traders, get information, condition, and potential of that coins from that way you can earn profit
Nowadays most of the traders are follow this trick, But it is just a formal technique so we should concentrate in profitable token it will make big profit in short time period. Recently Ethereum will going to moon so many traders are happy to enjoy this moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 05:10:02 AM
simple technique, just buy when the price coins is cheap but you must know when you buy the condition of that coins will grow up, its like daily traders, get information, condition, and potential of that coins from that way you can earn profit
many ways to produce, but we must understand before acting.
besides trading, we can invest or buy and sell coins and many other ways, but it is not easy and knowledge is needed to run a business.
if we understand it so we can be easier to produce.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
February 18, 2019, 05:09:28 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Since you are a newbie in this business mate, if you have money or capital I advise you to buy coins in the crypto exchange, due to they are lot of potentials in the market so far that are so cheap which is very good to take the chance to buy em then hold, just like for example Ethereum, Waves,  Neo, qtum, Bch, dash, Ltc, Utk, Cred, Xbx, and Nem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 18, 2019, 04:51:22 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 18, 2019, 04:41:23 AM
Well there are many ways to learn how to earn in crypto but it's hard to say that lot of these not profitable anymore for now i worked for bounty hunter and trader but it's not enough for my lifetime needs.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
You can join advertising websites that pays out with bitcoin ,use Google or you can join faucets like moonbitco or freebitco
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 12, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
Cryptocurrency investments is as hard as investing real money and is almost similar in so many ways. But there is more to cryptocurrency due to some sudden volatility which may work on your favor or not depending on how knowledgeable you are. It needs more research to be an accomplished cryptocurrency investor, so I would suggest to keep your eye on how cryptocurrency behaves, your brain to analyze what movements you have seen and prepare your self emotionally so as to have a strong stand and not get carried away by some FUDs anywhere on the internet.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
February 12, 2019, 05:32:09 AM
For me Bounty is the best way to earn money for free in bitcointalk but if you have special skills you can sell it in service section Smiley

bounty is the only way to earn good amount of tokens for free. you invest only your time and hopes. there is no need special skills.
Are you sure you don't need special skills? some campaign bounties require expertise, for example campaign articles that must require skills in writing articles. there is also a video campaign, it also requires the ability to create content. I think all actions taken by bounties require expertise.
Activity: 518
February 12, 2019, 05:31:50 AM
There are ways you can ear free like airdrops, bounties, faucets, social campaigning bounties, different type of cloud mining. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
February 12, 2019, 05:29:05 AM
For me Bounty is the best way to earn money for free in bitcointalk but if you have special skills you can sell it in service section Smiley

bounty is the only way to earn good amount of tokens for free. you invest only your time and hopes. there is no need special skills.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 12, 2019, 05:19:07 AM
There are various ways to earn money in crypto, but you have to know that making money online with money always make faster and bigger than earning it free way, although none of them is free. You can start with a bounty campaign and do enough you can so you will do the fake and the real ones, doing that you can actually earn something.
You're right. for example, cryptocurrency trading is a good way to make money. But at least 1 Bitcoin is needed here.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 04:43:23 AM
There are various ways to earn money in crypto, but you have to know that making money online with money always make faster and bigger than earning it free way, although none of them is free. You can start with a bounty campaign and do enough you can so you will do the fake and the real ones, doing that you can actually earn something.
Activity: 313
February 12, 2019, 04:32:51 AM
There are still many ICO projects that can be relied upon to invest. And daily trading is still profitable. And everything you can do depends on your strategy. Never give up because Crypto still has great potential to make money.
there are many ways to make money, you can also participate in various types of Bounty campaigns and you follow without capital can produce, and not all projects that follow will be bad. You must be good at developing a strategy to run a project so that it can run smoothly. You can do various activities at Crypto, because Crypto can still produce.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2019, 04:12:38 AM
Without investing, you can earn, and as a rule there are two options, it is to sit on taps or try a bounty company!
Activity: 476
February 12, 2019, 03:02:59 AM
There are still many ICO projects that can be relied upon to invest. And daily trading is still profitable. And everything you can do depends on your strategy. Never give up because Crypto still has great potential to make money.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
February 12, 2019, 03:00:30 AM
other ways to get cryptocurrency besides participating in micro earnings such as faucet / ptc / ppv and others are to offer expertise with paid cryptocurrency such as making signatures, website design, making smartcontracts but you have to learn first
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 02:59:46 AM
If you want to earn without investing, then be ready to work out your life and time chasing and hunting bounty campaigns. The experience is usually frustrating if you don't have perseverance.
Pages:
Jump to: