Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 10. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
I think it's ridiculous, if you want to earn money without investing, it's impossible, but if you want to earn money by working, this is very possible, for example, you can join a bounty campaign program, which will pay you just by helping promote them through social media and blogs
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
The best way is to earn great tokens in bounties. There are a lot of great programmes that you could participate in, but you should be careful and very selective in choosing a bounty programme. Investigate the project itself and everything will be awesome.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Without investment you only open bounty campaign and airdrops. Not the most reliable way to earn money, is very time consuming and the profit is still in question, you may have to wait several months to receive the award, and then as much again for listing the token on the exchange.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
I use https://www.crowdholding.com to earn crypto for giving my feedback and opinion to different startups. It's a co-creation platform where businesses look for crowd's insights. Different bounty campaigns are also there. Other platforms you can check for bounties: Bounty0x, Bugcrowd, BountyFactory, etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
October 29, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
I don't think it's the best time to join bounty. Some teams will pay you but it will take a lot of time and effort. Maybe it's better to invest in mainstream coins now.
why are you wearing signature if it's not the best time to join bounty? You can get nothing if you will just sit and wait for something. If you want to earn here in crypto, then you need to take a risk and try your luck. Besides joining signature bounty is still profitable if you have patient to wait for your reward.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Can be done by trading, mining, or promotional bounty projects. I think if there is enough capital that is strong enough, please switch to Mining, you can use Antminer / RIG VGA.

But capital is all-sufficient, I recommend Trading Coins as a material for long-term investment.

Promotion of bounty projects for people who like to fill their free time, to get money. by capitalizing on Socialmedia, the account bitcointalk.org and the address swallow according to the project conditions.
Activity: 109
October 26, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
Trading is the best way you are looking for in order not to lose your investment. Investing in ICO tokens can also provide good returns. However, you must first conduct your own analysis of the state of altcoins and tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
Yes, there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency, join the company of generosity, make a video, you can do the translation, write articles, it all depends on your desire
Activity: 550
October 25, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
There are alot of ways to earn in crypto you can join bounty campains but it takes alot of time to receive the reward and you can join airdrop but most of it is a scam then you can do trading and it takes alot of time but its worth it too.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
If you wanna earn without investing, there are lot of bounty campaigns you can join and earn some tokens. You can as well join airdrops.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

you can join different bounty campaigns like translation, signature campaign under this forum, social media campaigns and article or content campaign where you will be an extension of the teams marketing arm to promote a certain project. try to explore in this forum to learn more!
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 25, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
In my opinion, the best ways to earn something without big spends, use bounty or airdrop. Very good variant for newbies.
Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Bounty campaigns are very important because with some patience you can earn a great amount of coins, especially with the signature campaigns
copper member
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
I think no matter how great the cryptocurrency is. He is always a financial industry. So the most important way for the financial industry is investment. You must use money to invest. In order to get high returns.

You already answered your question here. If you need more answers, try thinking on property investments like land, that's if you want other ways of investment outside of cryptocurrency. Buy now, give it time and selling will be with much gains.
Activity: 546
October 24, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

You would have to be willing to put a lot of time and effort into it then, something has to give when you want to get coins and make money from them and in this case if you are not paying with money then you are going to pay with the time and effort which you are going to have to put into doing bounties and airdrops, they are the best ways to make coins without investing
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
There are two ways to invest in cryptocurrency--you can invest money in it or get bounty tokens for free by participating in bounty campaigns. If you prefer the former, my advice is you can start with small amount of money. You need crypto knowledge and trading skills in it. So you can learn by investing small amount. If you choose latter, you should join bounty campaigns and get free tokens in reward.

You did not mention mining. This is also one of the ways to earn money. However, now, many miners quit dealing with this business and start to trade. They want to participate in the Bounty campaigns also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 04:06:51 AM

definitely, when I was new here  I statrted with nothing. Im just doing bounties to earn money and sometimes I do signature in weekly payment if there's any. Now, if you want to earn money without putting anything then, you may pointed out my experiences.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 17, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

There are lots of ways to earn and to gain profit here in crypto world. There are simple ways to earn if we'll just be eager to reach what we want. We could join bounty campaigns if we want to. We could also do trading if we have enough knowledge and understanding to do so.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 17, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
If you are not willing to invest money, then you may need to rely on bounty activities and airdrops to make a profit, which takes a lot of time!
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
The right way to get money from the Cryptocurrency industry is by trading with coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency market.
There have been many who prove that if trading when market conditions are in good condition and the right coins, then you can get huge profits from the Cryptocurrency business.
I think there are many reasons why Cryptocurrency is interesting.
Therefore, do a good strategy so that you can benefit from Cryptocurrency in a fast time.
Pages:
Jump to: