Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some disadvantages of BTC? - page 9. (Read 7897 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
there are many disadvantages of bitcoin one of that is it can be hacked and it system may get down and we are not sure about it's price if it is still good in the market place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
For me the disadvantage is that it is privacy, high fees and slow transactions
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:15:51 PM
Not many users: The fact is that people, especially the less developed countries like Vietnam, are accustomed to using currencies, gold and silver. They are no more on the same money. Along with many well-known articles on this currency (to be explained later), people are very cautious and have a lot of worries about using bitcoins.
There are only two disadvantages of bitcoin and these disadvantages are since from day one with bitcoin and still these disadvantages are with bitcoin so I think bitcoin must fix these problems because bitcoin is one of the favorite currency and people want to see bitcoin any time any palace first of all bitcoin have no physical shape and secondly bitcoin is only available on internet and you have use it only when you have internet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
high fees and slow processing time of transaction
High transaction fee is the most complained.
I do not think there is any other problem. If many complain about its volality, it is the nature of bitcoin that depends heavily on demand and supply in the market.
There is nothing wrong with it, if able to utilize the difference difference, then can get profit.
Activity: 9
January 17, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
The downside of BTC is the transferring fees, which is reliant on the current price of Bitcoin on the market. The higher the price, the higher the fee.
Activity: 255
January 16, 2018, 11:34:59 PM
Not many users: The fact is that people, especially the less developed countries like Vietnam, are accustomed to using currencies, gold and silver. They are no more on the same money. Along with many well-known articles on this currency (to be explained later), people are very cautious and have a lot of worries about using bitcoins.
There are a lot of best advantages of bitcoin first of all bitcoin price is very high secondly its transitions are also very fast bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and its now available in many part of the world and day by day its users are going to increase bitcoin is now very safe you can invest here as much as you can and it’s not only currency it’s also an asset you can also earn from it and it will change your life.
Activity: 46
January 16, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
high fees and slow processing time of transaction
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 16, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
Despite the fact that bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency, it also has some drawbacks. First of all, it is exchange rate fluctuations and unpredictability of the price. The rate is very much dependent on the demand of ordinary people. And if there are games only between corporations, then in the masses interest in bitcoin will be lost. I also don`t like an absence of any provision with material means (the hash does not represent any real value), which leads to the risk of instant bankruptcy or how much electricity is spent on maintaining the network, which makes mining extremely unecological.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 04:09:40 AM
Not many users: The fact is that people, especially those who do not grow as much as Vietnam, are accustomed to using currencies, gold and silver. And they do not know much about electronic money. Along with that many well-known papers have negative posts about this currency (I will explain later), so people are very cautious and have many worries when using bitcoin.
But people in developed countries fear risks, and they will not invest in anything that is risky. In particular, cryptos have a lot of risks that frighten them, so everyone does not want to invest in them.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
We all know the advantages of BTC, but what are some of the disadvantages??

Disadvantages of BTC is only lack of Tight security of the storage of your Money or BTC that's all. because even if this is controlled by the owner of bitcoin flatform or the owner of wallet company who gave the services to you through your btc or money save into wallet itself. but the hacker did not stop to find the best way to  hacked your money.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
January 16, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
For mining a long time needed and it becomes more and more difficult.
Activity: 198
January 16, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
I think one of the disadvantage in the bitcoin. Is about price. The price is not stable. And its very long transaction. But i think all currency has a individual disadvantage. So we need to face the reality. And another thing it can never yet give as a credit. For payments ect.. . So you have to trade first before you can use the bitcoin as a transferable money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 16, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
I think some disadvantages of bitcoin are very long transcription times, we all know that the bitcoin confirmation time is currently very long compared to Ethereum or other tokens, this is the biggest disadvantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
The disadvantages of bitcoin is its nature of being too volatile. It's value rises rapidly and suddenly go down. People earned a lot because of this and other people also lost because of being scared that btc bubble will burst any moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
January 16, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
the some disadvantage of bitcoin are: it can only use inside the cyber world and you can't pay transportation or buy in sari sari store using it you need to convert it first in a real money before you can use it in the real world, and also one of the disadvantage of bitcoin is flexibility of it there has many limitation in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
At the moment, you will have to pay higher fees to get your payment on top of the list. TO me, this totally doesn't sound fair and hope will be improved soon.

I am pretty confident that this issue will be fixed in no time because I am certain that there are many more subscribers that are also having the same issues and that fact is the motivating factor for developers on fixing this masses issues.
Activity: 112
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
January 14, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
bitcoin was great but  last month bitcoin become so suck.
high fee and long time all make so bad.
it is better to use altcoin
Activity: 91
January 14, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
At the moment, you will have to pay higher fees to get your payment on top of the list. TO me, this totally doesn't sound fair and hope will be improved soon.
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 01:39:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: