Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some of your favorite PC games? - page 16. (Read 39732 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
My favorite PC games is the series of the great strategic games of commandos in this games you control a commando team and you must accomplish missions without any noise also i can't forget the series games of max payne hitman and splinter cell for these three action games is the best pc games and for football game my favorite game is FIFA and for car pc game my favorite game is need for speed
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
During my kid time we ussually play counter strike. Very addictive game.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
What are some favorites. Mac or Pc, and why? Grin

My favorite pc games are dota , rules of survival , pubg and other rpg games like flyff , mu and ragnarok . I wish i could still play some of that games because some of them reminds me how awesome my childhood is.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
First, one of the games that i like is LOL, since its a moba and since from season 4 i played it up until now. Dragon nest is the next. I really like how the gameplay is and the last one is GTA V which I can do whatever I want and I can pour my stress in it
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Dota 2
Activity: 37
my games favorites are need for speed, counter strike, FIFA
Activity: 41
Need for speed, vice city. Call of duty....
Activity: 321
Vice City, Call of Duty, Commando, Alien Shooter are my favorite PC games. I like them more because all of games are with action.
Activity: 84
Call of the duty, Dota 2, League of legends and the popular game today pubg.
Activity: 21
I really like playing Dota 2 and Counter Strike Global Offense because its challenging and you can interact with other people.
Activity: 107
I don't like challenging games sometimes it spines my head, but like driving games with top speed
Activity: 19
Max Payne 1 and 2
Activity: 147
I do not like games, just some games I like, games 1990-2000 ...
I prefer offline games like hide and seek or police stories
Activity: 46
Pillars of eternity and life is strange
Activity: 23
I like classic cRPG - Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights 2, Pillars of Eternity
Activity: 68
Fifa online 3,
LOL
LQM
Activity: 72
I really like playing PC games that is PES 2017 because for me the game is very fun.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blur racing game. i play this as a means to release stress.
Activity: 29
FIFA, GTA
Activity: 317
As i am a calm person i like to play DOTA 2. In that game you learn how to keep calm and think of your future move. Now a days it has become so much popular.
Pages:
Jump to: