Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some of your favorite PC games? - page 17. (Read 39732 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
My favourite game is dota 2, I love to play this. The multilayer option is good and I love that.
Activity: 5
my favorite gta 5, but the cyrsis and medal of honor series are excellent
Activity: 75
GTA 5 - because I can drive on busy sidewalks and full speed and get a nice red paint job at the same time.

Me tooo GTA is my favorite game Cheesy
Activity: 55
My favorite game currently is overwatch but i think the one i liked the most is MGS 3
Activity: 84
My favorite pc game is Dota2. Though I play just an average person. I enjoy playing because it helps me develop my cognitive skills. Though sometimes I felt stressed when I lose 3 straight games.  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Lineage 2, Fable: the lost of chapters.  Cool
Activity: 69
Dota 2 is my favorite PC game. I play a lot of PC games before I play many online games or even not online I play many PC games already but only one game that really took my attention and that is dota 2. I really love that game it's so awesome,have great graphics, and many cool hero it's really a cool game. So that will be my favorite PC game.
Activity: 111
Csgo and nba
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
What are some favorites. Mac or Pc, and why? Grin
Adventure game mainly I like game with interesting story
Activity: 98
In the PC Games world i play lot of League of Legends
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Heroes of might and magic III
Activity: 11
My favourite game is LoL, HoTS, Hearthstone,CS GO. Unless lots of Russians are playing who can not communicate in English, CoD 4 would be my no.1
Activity: 146
I do not have the opportunity to play new PC games, but I still can play some browser games. For example CryptoCup offers prediction game for the Word Cup. I think averyone will enjoy the game, it's quite simple and requires only PC with browser and some ETH. Developers are soccer fans themselves and Blockchain enthusiasts since 2015
Activity: 126
DOTA 1
Activity: 74
I like games like LOL and survival games, and many people participate in the game to feel the comfort and me too.
Activity: 16
Plant vs zombie
Activity: 42
League of Legends.
Activity: 27
Very good game Overwatch.
Activity: 10
dragon ball xenoverse 2