Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some stable altcoins ? - page 34. (Read 29738 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
i m not a fan of ripple and actually i dont like stability but i think ripple is really stable
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 04:08:58 PM
Crypto currency can not be stable. If you do not want big volatility, then invest in something else, not in the crypto currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
All you need is to check the top Cryptos in the market. You should see Ether, Ripple, Dash, etc. Those are stable and trusted alts.

Yes, bitcoin can be useless as a practical thing (outside the "black market"), but as a means of accumulation - why not? But here new currencies will have to withstand the sharpest competition with traditional methods of saving. Real gold, in the end, you can touch and hide in a bank safe, and a 100-percent security guarantee with virtual currencies yet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 05, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
that's really hard to answer  Wink today there are more than 1,730 altcoins in the Crypto Market that are being listed on coinmarketcap !! I think Ethereum,Neo and Litecoin are good candidates. And SONM !! But everyone has to find their own coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
In my opinion, if stable is defined by constant growth, there may never be such coins. Altcoin is always dynamic, because its market capitalization must be shared with other Altcoins. Actually for now there is no stable coin, except maybe USDT and TUSD.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 05, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
Not a single coin is stable in the crypto world really. Some has daily 5 to 10% change or some has even 50% to 200% also. Always cash out initial capital with some time. Just some months ago my friend invested in many alt-coins and he got around 2x profit. I told him to at-least cash-out initial capital. But didn't listen and now his capital also down. Always used to take risk with only from profit.  Cheesy

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
In my opinion no coin is stable in crypto trading but there are some altcoins which are going good like etherum ripple Neo steem these all coins are showing good moves in crypto market and you can say it is stable coins as well.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
What is happening in the market this year I showed that the stable alithinou no. All of them depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin will be all right, and altcoins will rise in price.
To ecть бyдeт pocт нa pынкe? Я пpaвильнo пoнял?
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 05, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
Stable are the top 20 coins, they are there for a reason, i.e they have shown real progress on their roadmaps and have the support of large communities.
Activity: 56
August 05, 2018, 02:46:54 PM
What is happening in the market this year I showed that the stable alithinou no. All of them depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin will be all right, and altcoins will rise in price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
  In this market, in principle, there can not be stable coins. Look, even bitcoin does not stabilize and its price jumps up and down. If you consider investment options, I would advise you to abstain until better times!

Exactly, this is a volatile market, it makes a lot of people get up quickly after a night of sleep, and vice versa, causing some people to lose a lot of money in a short time. That is the attraction many investors in cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?

In my own opinion, ethereum coin is the most stable coin in the market because the growth is just the same as bitcoins, it can pump so high  but it will never go down so much in the price.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
I think that ETH and XRB are the most stable because they are projects that have a use in the real world, they are not simple tokens that have a speculative value, they are tokens that are used right now in their respective platforms, although if we want a real stable token, we should have a closer parity to the coin market, and mint tokens as the market needs it, so we could have a token that equals 1:1 with the dollar and reach maximum stability.
Activity: 131
August 05, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
n the market there is no such stable altokkony, all prices change, all crypto-currencies have high volatility!
And you can make good money on this ...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?

in my opinion, the more stable altcoins are Ethereum, NEO and wafes. but if you need to be more detailed to find out the types of altcoin that are stable, then you better monitor coinmarketcap. because there will be more detail in the explanation
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Cryptocurrency Ethereum is a revolutionary over the last year. Despite all this, Bitcoin remains the most expensive digital currency. Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin. In 2017, a new LiteNet network was introduced, which is much faster and more productive. The Dash cryptocurrency is famous for its revolutionary idea and special algorithm for creating x11. It has an official website, an official firm. Ripple cryptocurrency was originally created for banks. NEO.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
I think this moment these coins are the most stable and the established price DASH, ADX, NEM, EOS.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
  In this market, in principle, there can not be stable coins. Look, even bitcoin does not stabilize and its price jumps up and down. If you consider investment options, I would advise you to abstain until better times!
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
They are several stable altcoin like ripple,eth,neo and ADA
Activity: 139
August 05, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
well, the most stable altcoin I know is ETH, because ETH from the beginning I have it gives a lot of advantages and it is a certainty
Pages:
Jump to: