Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ? - page 2. (Read 2699 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
I think for any trader the main advantage of all these altcoins is their small capitalization. They have the potential to jump 1,000% in one week.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
For investors, the altcoin can bring them more returns. For the hunters, the emergence of the new altcoin gives us more activities and airdrops!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 12, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Altcoin have a great potential. There are some awesome projects, that are really going to change the world. Altcoin is also a great investment opportunity and a new payment method. The industry of crypto will replace a lot of existing services in the future.
I agree with this. This is very true that with cryptocurrency, or bitcoin or altcoins it can really help every individual who wanted to earn profit or income. It has a huge impact to the economy itself of an specific country as well as as an individual. Most especially it makes the market of cryptocurrency grow and such.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
I think the most important advantage of altcoins is that the prices are very cheap, it is a great advantage for an investor. So we can get big earns with little money with altcoins that have more earning potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
I think that one of the best things that alts have is their enormous variety, it is very difficult to find two equal currencies, even if they have the same principles they always have different technologies that differentiate them, unless they are an exact copy of some currency, but that rarely happens, that's why I like so much to invest in alts, because I think the projects are extremely innovative.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
The main difference of altoins and btc consists in stability. BTC is the stablest coin on crypto the market. But good altcoins will make for you big profit than BTC. Therefore if you are able to find perspective altcoins, then it is an excellent opportunity to earn.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
I think the advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they can make transactions quickly, safely and certainly cheaper than dependence on banks, we all know and feel how expensive sending money if different countries and crypto are the right solution.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 09, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
The advantage of altcoin is that it is cheaper than bitcoin, and that is the most dominant. Altcoin can usually be used for daily or short-term trading. So the benefits are faster, but also a big risk if you misstep.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
The advantage that I really see in the Altcoins is that it is really useful to our economy that we can be part of it and I think if it just be legalized in any country to use some altcoins in our payments of anything we can provide a good way of making more money the way that other people want to earn just like a bounty hunter. And the higher chance to make more investors in this campaigns.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

I think if you want to earn money from crypto you need to altcoins. Because they are way more volatile than btc. So if you are analyzing charts truely you can earn
very good money from altcoins. Also i believe altcoins because too many altcoins still dont have working product but they have very good projects.
So because of that i believe when they will released their products prices will be more higher than this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 09, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
They and another way of processes in work and it gives tham and opportunity to have longer development for the long term one. But I am not totoally sure in their success in common.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:07:54 AM
For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

I think you've said that as a bounty hunter, not in a general crypto user. When we say advantage of an altcoin, i think it is its transaction speed compare to bitcoin. Altcoins like ETH already showcase this characteristic. It is easier to transact with altcoins rather than other currencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
I am sure that investing in altcoins is a good idea. There are many crypto projects that are really useful, and you can choose a project that will bring you success. Altcoins have a great chance to have big growth. The main thing is to buy a coin at a very low price.
Activity: 476
October 05, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
in my opinion, altcoin is a counterweight to bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. without altcoins, the price of bitcoin might not be as expensive as it is today
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
Altcoin have a great potential. There are some awesome projects, that are really going to change the world. Altcoin is also a great investment opportunity and a new payment method. The industry of crypto will replace a lot of existing services in the future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
I've bought 3DES coin on crex24 exchange. Interesting project. And it was listed on IDEX too.
Activity: 190
October 01, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
They are different absolutely and from my point of view their greatest plus is their ability to be active and to increase in the short time. Maybe you have another opinion.
Activity: 756
October 01, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
More than 2,000 coins are on the market, and they are all completely different, with their technologies and goals, price, different capitalization, the number of supported communities, etc. Each project develops differently and offers something new for the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 57
October 01, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
What more can i say.
Getting to have extra bonuses and even free coins without even getting to spend or invest just by doing some task.
Thats highly enough to be an added advantage of altcoins.
Activity: 89
October 01, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
I can say that an advantage of altcoins is that it gives an individual an added money to keep up to basic life needs.
Most of which you dont even need to invest, just by participating in bounties, you get free coins and cool cash.
Pages:
Jump to: