Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ? - page 6. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
I think main and huge advantage is only cheap price and too large profits after investing for long duration. I think this is the main advantage then any other.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
It provides more advanced technology solutions and addresses Bitcoin's weaknesses such as scalability and transaction speed. And its scope of application is also wider.

I always compare the ethereum with other coins and platforms. It seems to me that it is the etherium that can satisfy all the needs of users of crypto currency. But nevertheless, even the presence of competitors of the etherium will give good results in the future .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
September 23, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
It provides more advanced technology solutions and addresses Bitcoin's weaknesses such as scalability and transaction speed. And its scope of application is also wider.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
There are multiple things that BTC cannot do. For example, it is not a very speedy network and it takes time for transactions to go through on that network.
On the other hand, some Alts have lightning fast transfer speeds and are able to transmit money in no time.
Some coins like Ios also have utility features which Bitcoin doesn't. So that is the use of Alts.
That's altcoins supposed to be, like a support and as a substitute for doing bitcoin transactions with expensive cost cuts and slow processing. but don't get  wrong, altcoins and bitcoin are same important in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 23, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
For me, the advantage of altcoins is the specification of service that they want to be along internet basis payment. Well, alternative coins is created because of different idea of those people who dream about something new. That's why there's a lot of successful alternative coins that is 100 percent working like XRP, Monero and many more. They need to cut all the third party to minimize the transaction fee and consuming of time and effort.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
For me, reliable altcoins provide important benefits for use and success. Among the key advantages should be allocated a reduction in the size of the commission, advanced technology, anonymity and security of ongoing transactions, lightning-fast transactions.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 23, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
There are multiple things that BTC cannot do. For example, it is not a very speedy network and it takes time for transactions to go through on that network.
On the other hand, some Alts have lightning fast transfer speeds and are able to transmit money in no time.
Some coins like Ios also have utility features which Bitcoin doesn't. So that is the use of Alts.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
I believe that today reliable altcoins provide important advantages for trade and investors. An important advantage of some altcoins is the availability of the finished product, convenient opportunities for buying and managing coins, their use in the real world, profitable and fast transactions.
Activity: 164
September 23, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin

The advantages of altcoins is, they have something that bitcoin doesn't have.
For example, in ETH there are smart contract, a features that can automate the token transferring to speed up the transactions process.
If you look at the other coins, they have unique trait that we can use to simplify the usage of cryptocurrency.

While people will watching for Bitcoin and be the fans of it they could lose an opportunity to earn money on really great projects!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
Among the main advantages of using some altcoins, I can highlight the convenience and high speed of transactions with a smaller amount of commissions. In addition, good altcoins provide a convenient environment for investment and trade
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
Advantage of having an altcoin is to maximize your profit. Altcoin increases its value in short time frame. And some altcoin competes with btc in terms of processing of a transaction.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
If we consider it as an investment, then the altkoins are able to increase in price in a shorter period than bitcoin. If you look at the functional, then as a currency, some altcoins outperform bitcoin
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 23, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
How does Altcoin increase the English proficiency of a person can you tell me how will that happen? the only thing that i like in Altcoins are Profits that is their best advantage.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
The key feature of altcoins is that. That they cost much less bitcoin and are less popular. However, some altcoins are quite promising and in the future can become serious competitors of Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Alt coin advantages, compared to bitcoins is that there are a lot more tokens to choose from with varying prices, features, and potential in the future. With that in mind, there are a lot of altcoins out there that can beat bitcoins anytime. It's just that no one pays attention to them
Activity: 134
September 23, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
in my opinion, as it says, it's true, if it's for me, the first is to trade and save money and the second is the biggest benefit is to get a profit after working on a project and giving me an altcoin. then that's where I get income to finance my and family's needs.
Activity: 175
September 23, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
Altcoins have a very profitable in the short term then to long term. It is a very fast transaction and increased the price day by day. I think the altcoins have a future bright.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
There are lots of advantages that altcoin gives. First it makes the people gain profit who are employed or unemployed individual. Second it gives financial stability and sustain your basic needs. Lastly it will make your life more freewill or it can make you become a millionaire.
Activity: 1260
September 23, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

The advantages of altcoins is, they have something that bitcoin doesn't have.
For example, in ETH there are smart contract, a features that can automate the token transferring to speed up the transactions process.
If you look at the other coins, they have unique trait that we can use to simplify the usage of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 23, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
For me, the main advantages of altcoins are the ability to perform more profitable and fast transactions for the convenience of users. In addition, the growth in the value of coins can grow much faster. Therefore, many investors can get a larger income.
The advantages of Altcoins it is affordable and beside of being cheaper some of them are profitable like Ethereum. That's why there are also lot of people are interested to it and buying because they can get good profit from it. Also Altcoins are have unlimited supply and low fee for everytime you do transaction using it. Therefore some investors take the risk to it because they know they can get huge profit .
Pages:
Jump to: