Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the altcoins should we buy today under this market conditions? - page 3. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
As we hoped earlier BTC is running in a bull market now and all other coins are going down rapidly including Eth.  Some guys are saying BTC value will arise more than 20000$. After Stable the BTC  surely we will have a good market for altcoins. So guys what are altcoins should I buy today? Do you prefer to buy Eth or other coin lists?

From my point of view, I think Ethereum is mostly accumulated cryptocurrency in altcoins apart from Litecoin and BitconCash.
Looking at the current carnage of altcoins, I would rather like to remain in mainstream altcoins cryptocurrency than those altcoins which are turning to dust as days passes by. So I would suggest try to accumulate mainstream altcoins which have capacity to recover from it's bottom.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
ethereum and all its friends (NEO, Monero, and all other stable alt) is good if you want safe investment. but you can get better (and more risky) choice by buying other new alts with strong fundamental value which is undervalued now. i stock npxs coz it is very cheap now, and about the project i have no doubt coz it is more superior than ADA or EOS in terms of usefullness (for me).
and there still lots token like npxs which will give you good profit in upcoming bull market
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I guess still good to invest in ethereum hold for long term even the price is down I think because of the rising of bitcoin, maybe the altcoin investors convert bitcoins to join the uptrend of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
right now I believe more in ethereum because for me the rise of ethereum is still a bit behind and it will happen soon. we know that bitcoin these past few days has experienced a tremendous rise and it could have been the beginning of the start of the rise of the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I saw a good dip in the price of Vechain and now can I see that the coin is holding good and is one of  the gainers of today. I think that the price can hit a better place in the next few weeks.
Activity: 308
I think I would not choose the coin I invest according to market conditions, I invested in oax and I would invest in it on every conditions because the project is great  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
How about go and try ethereum the value is still low and basing on the value and stating the obvious that ethereum might get a good chance to follow like bitcoin today who is getting signs and right up for corrections this month. Also I hope it would go on and to follow our beloved ethereum why? I would I chose ethereum?

Positive
1. It is easy to exchange it can be from ethereum to your local money.
2. If not it can be Ethereum to bitcoin to your very own local foreign  money

Negative about an altcoin from different ICO
1. To much exchange happening head hurts
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I prefer to hold btc with the condition as it is now. Altcoin will continue to bleed because of bullrun made by btc. The best advice for now is to wait and see.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Ethereum should I invest under the circumstances of a market condition today.Ethereum also is for long term and for short term.
Activity: 532
I do not think I can be distracted with any altcoin for now, all I can do is ride the current little bull run of BTC and take the little profits. But if I was to invest in any altcoin for now, it will be KEY, OMG and EOS..
if my suggestion to choose a coin is a long-term investment you better choose ethereum and bitcoin coins. because the two coins are most profitable big later
Among altcoin, you should go for NEO, ETH and ripple because these are the coins you can own at low cost and have some great projects on their back. They can also give you some quick profit. ETH can however be held for long term as well. It has been some time that the values for altcoin have been down and the price unstable but now, for Bitcoin, the recovery has started and this will actually take the rest of the coins with itself as well and hopefully till December, the crypto market will be on the record highest level.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
NEO, EOS, ETH and many others) They all will bounce at the same proportion) Also look on small risky alts, but some of them can give greate price, but be very careful with them.
Buying big coins under this market conditions is a good choice. Go for a big one than to invest in a shit coins. I recently increase my holdings with Ethereum because I know it will bounce when the market pumps again.

This is for sure, the altcoin will rise immediately and will continue to rise. Since Bitcoin has risen for two weeks, the altcoin will definitely rise. You just have to wait patiently.
Hodlers of altcoins should wait patiently for the time that market recovers. Keep on buying its a good decision than to panic and lose your money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
I think ehtereum is the best altcoin to invest right now. All.altcoins price depends upon the growth of the bitcoin. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Many projects are coming based on ethereum platform. Now the price is low buy now and hold it for future. Surely the profit will be more in future. Other couns check with the coinmarketcap and select the top most coins from the list and invest on it. It will be very helpful in future.

There's a lot of altcoins with a good potential to growth that you may invest not only ethereum, we all know ethereum is the most popular altcoin and most attractive crypto that good to invest. It's better to invest in different altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
As we hoped earlier BTC is running in a bull market now and all other coins are going down rapidly including Eth.  Some guys are saying BTC value will arise more than 20000$. After Stable the BTC  surely we will have a good market for altcoins. So guys what are altcoins should I buy today? Do you prefer to buy Eth or other coin lists?
Keep thinking about investing in Bitcoin, because the market is very good for the long term by adding portfolios to altcoins at low prices because it has now increased for you, many are suggesting choosing the best altcoin can be called the top 50 people talking about it, an advantage to buying lots with low prices, profits will double.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
I do not think I can be distracted with any altcoin for now, all I can do is ride the current little bull run of BTC and take the little profits. But if I was to invest in any altcoin for now, it will be KEY, OMG and EOS..
if my suggestion to choose a coin is a long-term investment you better choose ethereum and bitcoin coins. because the two coins are most profitable big later
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I think ehtereum is the best altcoin to invest right now. All.altcoins price depends upon the growth of the bitcoin. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Many projects are coming based on ethereum platform. Now the price is low buy now and hold it for future. Surely the profit will be more in future. Other couns check with the coinmarketcap and select the top most coins from the list and invest on it. It will be very helpful in future.

I really agree with the Thinking that Ethereum will really make it big in the future, And I have no doubt about it, But there are plenty Coins out there that has potential But I am never saying that you would need to invest in all of them let's just say your main investment would be ETH and just gamble a bit in different coins each and every time ETH come up, But I really think you should equip knowledge first in doing so, Learn how other altcoins services would make you profit and how people will react to it's hype.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Yes, now the situation is such that the time has come for the purchase of altcoins. First of all it is an ether. This is the coin that you just need to buy now and the more, the better. Its price is now very low, but it's not for long. So it's better to start buying right now. Also worthy options will be OMG and BNB. As practice shows, OMG grows well after the growth and stabilization of bitcoin. BNB is an exchange coin with good prospects for growth. And in general, coins, which in the top 20 can be considered for purchase.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I would recommend taking a look at a few ICOs, not sure if that counts as an altcoin for you but yeah.
Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
For me it is better to be practical in todays market it is better to buy those promising coin like bitcoin and eth because of the value of it as we see before they already prove themselves when it terms of the price in the market we should not gamble for the coins that is not well known in the market yet.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
If you are short term hodler then btc is not the option for you as it will take long time fot it to reach that level.The market is down and prices are low and you can invest in altcoins like LTC,NEO,Waves,TRON,EOS,XRP and you will get good profits after bull run hit the market.Or you can invest in the upcoming ICO so keep an eye over potential projects.
Pages:
Jump to: