Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the altcoins should we buy today under this market conditions? - page 4. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin cannot give 2x profit to you in the short term so I always prefer altcoins which are undervalued. oax, etc and INS are good coins to buy now under this market conditions.
If you need 2x profit in short term surely altcoin is the fit for huge profit. Bitcoin is a promising and secure platform so all are continuously investing in most secured platform but all are expect a quick profit. So we should invest in strong potential altcoin this will never move big profit in short time but long term journey is good for these kind of platform.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
As we hoped earlier BTC is running in a bull market now and all other coins are going down rapidly including Eth.  Some guys are saying BTC value will arise more than 20000$. After Stable the BTC  surely we will have a good market for altcoins. So guys what are altcoins should I buy today? Do you prefer to buy Eth or other coin lists?
i think at this moment we should buy ETH or Ripple when btc is rising too much fast that made all other altcoins are too cheap to buy, and because of ETH and ripple are two of the most powerful altcoins in the market so we can easily have profit in the future if they rise more than now, of course we have to prepare for the chance that altcoins will drop more than we think.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
NEO, EOS, ETH and many others) They all will bounce at the same proportion) Also look on small risky alts, but some of them can give greate price, but be very careful with them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Get some NEO coins as this is going to pump big time at the next altcoin bull run. It's an easy 10x based on it's ATH value and the fact that it is a better platform than ethereum
Activity: 273
For me,the altcoins should I buy today under this market conditions is no other than ethereum because ethereum is one of my favourite altcoin in this crypto world.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
As we hoped earlier BTC is running in a bull market now and all other coins are going down rapidly including Eth.  Some guys are saying BTC value will arise more than 20000$. After Stable the BTC  surely we will have a good market for altcoins. So guys what are altcoins should I buy today? Do you prefer to buy Eth or other coin lists?
Bitcoin continues to increase. Meanwhile altcoin decreased. If Bitcoin goes up about 9000- 10000$. When possible, the bitcoin price will go sideways. And it's time to grow altcoin. Best to buy 20 Altcoin in the top coinmarket
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I do not think I can be distracted with any altcoin for now, all I can do is ride the current little bull run of BTC and take the little profits. But if I was to invest in any altcoin for now, it will be KEY, OMG and EOS..
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
ADA/IOTX/ETH/NEO/OCN
Or check WhaleTank portfolio (search them in telegram)
They hold really nice coins that make profits
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cannot give 2x profit to you in the short term so I always prefer altcoins which are undervalued. oax, etc and INS are good coins to buy now under this market conditions.
Activity: 378
This is for sure, the altcoin will rise immediately and will continue to rise. Since Bitcoin has risen for two weeks, the altcoin will definitely rise. You just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 434
I don't think the price of Bitcoin can rise to $20000, because the market has not really recovered. It is like a sleeping lion. When more investors realize the cryptocurrency market and join the market, Bitcoin will begin to break out.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I can say almost all popular altcoins are worth to buy. As we know the price have been fallen more than 50% for all altcoins. If you want a safe investment, try to buy and hold top 10/25 coins on CMC but if you want something risky, try and hold after top 25 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
i would say nothing because the altcoin market in general is not in good conditions they are still not completely dumped so they continue going down and the whales are elsewhere making profit either in bitcoin or in some unknown altcoins that they are  currently pumping and we don't find out about until it is too late.

and when things are like this it is best that you stay out of the altcoin market until things become clearer.

Where do you see this at? I watched coinmarketcap all day yesterday and almost everything went up 5% or more. Most of them are already up a bit for today as well. From what I can tell, there's only a few altcoins that are still dropping in price and even those are up from where they were a couple weeks ago.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i would say nothing because the altcoin market in general is not in good conditions they are still not completely dumped so they continue going down and the whales are elsewhere making profit either in bitcoin or in some unknown altcoins that they are  currently pumping and we don't find out about until it is too late.

and when things are like this it is best that you stay out of the altcoin market until things become clearer.

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

EOS, XMR, NEO are my favorites. they will come to much better places as a price after the market improves
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Just about any coin that is well established and is a good project is a good buy right now. If the market continues to go up, you really can't do no wrong. Go through the top 25 and pick a few. Invest in them and hold for a few months. They'll go up right along side of Bitcoin. Try to find something with a smaller marketcap to possibly make even more profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Altcoins in the top 100 are the best to buy. Other altcoins can give you bigger rewards, but they are really risky.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
You should buy EOS,NEO,OmiseGo because these coins rise early than other altcoins.You sell other altcoins and buy btc now wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think you should buy Ethereum, because the price of ethereum is still lower than the price a few months ago, I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum. I also suggest you to buy another altcoin, you can buy ripple, neo, monero or eos, I'm sure this altcoin will grow and provide profit.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin is on a bullish trend now so altcoin price is getting lower , although some retain there fiat value. I suggest if you really wanted to buy altcoin, choose those that give you a dividend or stake. So that while you are holding them you still getting dividends even the price go down. When the market reverse again you are going to earn double.
Pages:
Jump to: