Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the alternatives for Bitcointalk? - page 4. (Read 1255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
January 29, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
I really think this is going no where.

I'd love to find a forum where it's less crowded with a lot more technical discussions. Ideally people there don't care about levels. There are new technologies being discussed.

I know there are lots of quality discussion on the various github repos, but I'd still prefer a forum setting. I checked out Ethereumtalk.org but it's nothing.

I don't like the flying of shit in posts here, neither do I like some of the the condescending admins here. Just like bitcoin itself, it's up for fork when the community can't agree.

I remember that a while ago someone was talking about a decentralized forum, maybe this is a real use for the chain -- to fork forum easily. So that all existing users will still keep their accounts on the new forum, just the rules will be different.

Seriously, can't think of a better use case for DAO than such a forum!

as a total newbie this thread is rather funny. Why not post with your original account?

anyway to answer in a sensible way.. why don't you check out the forum by the honorable Mr Ver?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
you're wrong to find technical discussion here.  Grin This place is for discussing about merit, how level up, definition of shitposting, shitposter...blah blah and some mad men think that they are hero going around giving away merit
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
I really think this is going no where.

I'd love to find a forum where it's less crowded with a lot more technical discussions. Ideally people there don't care about levels. There are new technologies being discussed.

I know there are lots of quality discussion on the various github repos, but I'd still prefer a forum setting. I checked out Ethereumtalk.org but it's nothing.

I don't like the flying of shit in posts here, neither do I like some of the the condescending admins here. Just like bitcoin itself, it's up for fork when the community can't agree.

I remember that a while ago someone was talking about a decentralized forum, maybe this is a real use for the chain -- to fork forum easily. So that all existing users will still keep their accounts on the new forum, just the rules will be different.

Seriously, can't think of a better use case for DAO than such a forum!
Pages:
Jump to: