Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets? - page 6. (Read 16305 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:30:51 AM
Desktop or bitcoin wallet for PC It is considered the most reliable, since all information about keys is stored on the hard drive of the computer, excluding the possibility of its leakage into the network. And the user himself is responsible for the safety of their savings, controlling the security settings and adjusting them to their needs. Such bitcoin wallets are also called software wallets: to work with them you need to download this or that program and install it on your PC.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
Trezor is a good wallet.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 30, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
I would suggest what I use, Mycelium. It is very simple and easy to use with lots of options in a compact android application. Using it from years now and its developing day by day.
Activity: 279
May 30, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
Before you create a bitcoin purse, deal with its varieties. You can download the corresponding program to a computer or mobile device, use an online resource or purchase a hardware device. Differ electronic wallets and the type of currency - except for the popular bitcoin, it can be a Dogecoin wallet,Litecoin, Ethereum wallet or multicurrency.
Activity: 157
Merit: 12
Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team
May 30, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
Fellow Bitpiers,

The eosDAC community recently declared that eosDAC tokens will be migrated to the EOS mainnet once launched. The eosDAC holders should move their assets to the EOS mainnet before 06:59:59(GMT+8) June 2nd 2018, or else they may lose their eosDAC.

To ensure you get your eosDAC on the EOS mainnet as scheduled, we hereby announce that Bitpie supports the EOS public key mapping.( http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/commonContract/index.html)

Two ways to get your eosDAC on the EOS mainnet:

1. Keep your eosDAC (ERC20 tokens) on an Ethereum address of Bitpie that has been registered through the EOS Crowdsale contract before 06:59:59(GMT+8) June 2nd 2018. (Click for Details) (http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/commonContract/index.html)

2. If you keep your eosDAC (ERC20 tokens) on an unregistered Ethereum and transfer it afterwards, you can still get your eosDAC assets based on the EOS mainnet – It may take some time to get a smooth process in place and the eosDAC website will later give detailed steps.

The Bitpie team advises everyone to map the public address.

Attention: If you keep your eosDAC on an exchange or centralized platform that does not support the migration to the EOS mainnet, you will definitely lose your eosDAC. (https://steemit.com/eos/@eosdac/how-eosdac-tokens-will-move-to-the-eos-chain) for more information on how to get your eosDAC on the EOS Mainnet

Attention: For users who have EOS in Bitpie Wallet, please register by yourself before 06:59:59(GMT+8) June 2nd 2018.

ERC20 token is kind of a “temporary EOS”, so you will not get the “real EOS” on the EOS mainnet without mapping. We detected that there are currently a number of Bitpie users who haven’t done mapping, among which many have several millions of EOS assets. We have informed our users through various channels as we can, and please forward this message to others to make sure they register as scheduled.

For users who keep EOS in Bitpie Wallet, please register by yourself before 06:59:59(GMT+8) June 2nd 2018. Bitpie Wallet does not have its users’ private key so we cannot do mapping on behalf of you. Please complete this operation manually as soon as possible!(http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/commonContract/index.html)

Bitpie Team
29 May, 2018

Find us on
Telegram:t.me/BitpieInternational
Twitter: twitter.com/BitpieWallet

Activity: 616
May 30, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
Without a doubt, gadgets are the most secure type of wallets for cryptocurrencies. What distinguishes hardware from software wallets is a cool way of storage.
This means that your device is disconnected from the Internet and is not available to anyone except you. Hackers, Trojans and other malicious programs will not be able to get into any cold storage. Personally, I like hardware wallets because I'm worried about my savings. Therefore, I prefer the Ledger nano s wallet
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 30, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
the best hardware wallet on bitcoin is the electrum for me to store bitcoins I have a lot of other wallets that can be bitcoin solved the importance of all the private key you only know because that's the best the best wallet on all
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Every wallets are good and safe but i prefer hardware wallets and i think it is the best and safest. There are a lot of hardware wallets among them I personally prefer ledger nano S, ledger blue and trezor.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!

Base on my searching on the internet the best wallet for bitcoin is the hardware wallet because keep private keys separate from vulnerable, internet-connected devices. Our all important private keys are maintained in a secure.
Activity: 294
May 29, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
If you are looking for a reliable wallet to store bitcoins, then the best thing is a cold or hardware wallet, which is always disconnected from the Internet. In General, you can use any wallet!
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 29, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
For anyone who has bitcoin of course everything is stored in the wallet, so you're also very important to choose the wallet performance quality.
To me, blockchain is the best and trusted, bitcoin wallet this bitcoin wallet can be used to store the bitcoin virtual currency you have. Because, this wallet's a reference in the development of bitcoin from the beginning. So don't use an unbelievable wallet because it will cause the bitcoin in the wallet hacked or lost just like that. With blockchain, users can also view transactions made from all wallet accounts including sending and receiving.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
May 29, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
I don't like wallets.
I have the feeling my bitcoins are safer in exchanges.
It's weird I know but I love being able to sell it the moment i decide to do it.
Activity: 153
May 29, 2018, 05:48:26 PM
Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
For me the secure wallet that i used is the coins.ph.Once you forgot you password you can change it with your email address.For me it is impossible to steal or hack.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:48:02 PM
Blockchain is the best wallet I've ever used to store your bitcoin very safely and simply. Use blockchain and feel how your bitcoin is so safe.
Activity: 30
May 29, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
Hello, I am looking for someone who has a bitcointalk account with at least 30 points to start two publications about the ICO that we are developing. I can not do it because I do not have 30 points, those points are obtained by participating in the forum. I pay in ether to the person who offers to perform this task.

Telegram @Victor_sl90

Thank you
Activity: 133
May 29, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
EO.Trade although new, in my opinion it is good to save bitcoin because they want more securing bitcoin that want to be stored in wallet. Not that besides EO.Trade is not good.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
if in my opinion the tetbaik is Vip.Bitcoin.co.id
Who does not know this one Bitcoin wallet? Nearly most trading players know. VIP Bitcoin is a very popular wallet in Indonesia. There are many security features one of which is Google Autenticator and other security features. But in VIP Bitcoin not only provides as wallet to save, receive, send and withdraw Bitcoin in rupiah amount (must sell Bitcoin to rupiah first, can be withdrawn to local bank), but also provide exchanger feature that can be used for trading . VIP Bitcoin can accommodate Cryptocurrency currencies like BTC, BTS, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, NXT, XLM, XEM and XRP. Can also be used for trading activities because the value of Bitcoin price is very sensitive and relative to market prices.
Activity: 926
May 29, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
I think the safest wallet used for bitcoin faith is blockchain.com while myetherwallet is the safest wallet I think to save ERC20 which has a smart contract base with ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
For me the most secure Bitcoin wallets are the offline wallets,
The hackers couldn't access your wallet unless they could get your back up keys to access your offline wallets,
Activity: 285
May 29, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
I give my preference to Armory. Bitcoin wallet with advanced features that offers data encryption, backups, use of secure storage on computers disconnected from the network. In terms of security, this is the best bitcoin purse.
Pages:
Jump to: