Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets? - page 8. (Read 16305 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 08:59:49 AM
im using coinbase and coins.ph
Activity: 113
May 29, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
We know in terms of security is very privacy and how much we save money in bitcoin wallet and we always feel safe because of the so sophisticated security system in its technology. Cool
Activity: 92
May 29, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
well,Ledger Nano S and the Trezor and Electrum wallet are the best ever wallets because the wallets are hardware and reduce the risk of hacking and the safest wallet is considered.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
Depending on how much are you going to invest, I would recommend you either software or hardware wallet. Never use web wallets and exchanges for long term storing. Both software and hardware wallet allow you to control your own private key which is required to spend your money. Electrum is great choice if you don't have much in BTC. It started supporting SegWit which means that your transactions will be cheaper! Ledger and Trezor are great hardware wallets, there are a lot of reviews on the Internet.

Hard wallet or paper wallet is the best wallet in bitcoin because it is not connected to the online system. We must keep it that are far away from scammers and hackers.
the most important thing we should not be careless and always careful when we create our wallet account. wallet security depends on how we own how we secure it. lots of ways to save our bitcoin wallet, and you just choose it that you think is safest and you believe.
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
Xapo, coinbase, trezor , ledger this are some good bitcoin wallets that you might use in storing you assets in our country we use coins.ph and i have no problem by using this wallet and i can make easy transaction by this wallet and also withdrawing bitcoin in some establishment is smooth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 06:10:06 AM
i think the best wallet for me is the, https://www.myetherwallet.com/ because ether wallet is safe and your bitcoin and safe in the etherwallet and that is legit wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 29, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
there are many good bitcoin wallet in the market, but personally i suggest and use https://blockchain.info/
Actually, there are many kinds of wallet and all of them are best wallet that you can use to secure your bitcoin and any coins. In addition to that, I prefer to use online wallet like blockhain and coinbase where I usually put my bitcoin and ethereum and it is one of the best wallet on online.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
I will recomend MyEther wallet.Do not use wallets with exchanges for long term storing.Software and hardware wallet allow us to control our own private key which is required to spend our money.I can instantly put my bitcoin directly to my bank account in bitcoin.It's like a bank that earn interest everyday of whatever amount of bitcoin you will keep in our wallet.It also has also safe and very useful having other wallets are also safe but the problem is the high transaction fees.
Activity: 87
May 29, 2018, 05:44:25 AM
Depending on how much are you going to invest, I would recommend you either software or hardware wallet. Never use web wallets and exchanges for long term storing. Both software and hardware wallet allow you to control your own private key which is required to spend your money. Electrum is great choice if you don't have much in BTC. It started supporting SegWit which means that your transactions will be cheaper! Ledger and Trezor are great hardware wallets, there are a lot of reviews on the Internet.

Hard wallet or paper wallet is the best wallet in bitcoin because it is not connected to the online system. We must keep it that are far away from scammers and hackers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
The best option for those just getting started with bitcoin, online wallets let you store your cryptocurrency in a place that’s easily accessible from anywhere in the world, on any device you choose. Often linked to an exchange, they make trading for fiat currencies (like the US dollar), or other cryptocurrencies, quick and easy, and are straightforward to set up and get started with. Many also feature smartphone apps to give you easier access to your bitcoin.
Activity: 65
May 29, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
Yep this is also my question. If anyone knows please leave some comments to let me know.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
As far as i know blockchain is more than enough for 99% of us and is super user friendly which is important when holding your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
i use ledger to for several months and i truly amazed when i see how beautiful she is and how she give me tremendous safe feeling Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 28, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
As of now, I am using Trezor hardware wallet and paper wallet to store my more than 95% funds and I believe that these are the best wallets when it comes to security point of view. However, for me, Trezor is more user-friendly as compared to the paper wallet. I am not a great fan of the web wallets due to credibility issues with the form of storing funds online.
Activity: 42
May 28, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
For me electrum because Electrum gets high marks for its ease of use and user interface, which is always nice, but the real reason it's the best bitcoin wallet for desktop is its safety and reliability.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
myether or crypto wallet.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
Electrum are easy to setup and save to use. If you have bigger amounts then use a hardware wallet, get it from either Ledger or trezor officials home pages.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
Ledger nano and trezor is the best and safest hardware wallet.you can trust it because proven and tested all over the world .
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
I always choose and use the recommended wallet software at: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Using the software, or applications under consideration by you to use the actual demand!
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 28, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
I honestly can't think of any other Bitcoin wallet other than the one I am using here in the Philippines. Coins.ph. Because, it is the only wallet here in the Philippines with BTC, PHP and ETH wallet. Although, the ETH wallet is not yet ERC-20 compatible. (I hope that, soon it will be ERC-20 compatible). So, for other Filipino users here that is using other BTC wallets, or looking for BTC wallet, it is time to use Coins.ph wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: