Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins for Staking ?? - page 2. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I feel like staking is a little risky. If countries start tightening the rules and follow the US they could be declared securities and then a lot of people would be screwed. I prefer to hold a masternode in something like AMB. Your coins are locked and the node actually does work for the platform meaning no regulatory issues to worry about. Another thing i like is that payouts are pegged to USD amount so they stay the same even if the market collapses.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
The best staking.
1. Navcoin is an electronic currency developed on the Bitcoin platform.
2. NEO is a smart contract development platform commonly known as "Ethereum of China".
3. Ark is not just an electronic money; that's the whole ecosystem.
The best staking coin should be considered from the how many annual return that has been paid to the stakers and as far as i remember NEO becomes the best platform that has been paying the stakers the best annucal return. I think that NAVcoin pay less than NEO platform. I believe NAV coin should be on the below of NEO platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The best staking.
1. Navcoin is an electronic currency developed on the Bitcoin platform.
2. NEO is a smart contract development platform commonly known as "Ethereum of China".
3. Ark is not just an electronic money; that's the whole ecosystem.
Activity: 12
Voltroon will provide its own innovation with lending.
The web loan will be released in October and the announcement in bitcointalk will be done soon.
website and white paper https://voltroon.com (update white paper V 0.2 immediately).
We currently pre-sale on the DEX exchange ends 22 september 2017.
we will provide bounty campaign until 30 January 2018 with wave per week with legendary rank, hero or full member and total 5% coin sale distributed to campaign prize until 29 January 2018 with coin of voltroon.
our more complete requirements will be announced in bitcointalk.
Activity: 66
I think that they are stable and good coins, which will grow up and expand. But you try your luck and start stake unpopular coins (red, for example), also I heard abount worldcore
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
According  to me the best coins for staking are Bitbean, DeepOnion, Bitcoin, Neo and Ethereum.

You are staking Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Really?

LOL.....
copper member
Activity: 210
According  to me the best coins for staking are Bitbean, DeepOnion, Bitcoin, Neo and Ethereum.
Activity: 180
My Top 5 Proof of Stake Coins 2018:
1. Particl (Particl)
2. Neo (Neo)
3. Pivx (Pivx)
4. Social (SCL)
5. Dadi.cloud (DADI)
Anyway it isnt very profitable in modern realities
legendary
Go for the oldies... NOBL, MINT and, of course, DMD.
Activity: 28
I`m staking GAS (NEO staking), RAIN, MINEX. I think that they are stable and good coins, which will grow up and expand. But you try your luck and start stake unpopular coins (red, for example), also I heard abount worldcore
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
no mention of xsn?   Huh  staking pool coming soon, staking with tpos now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxsn-stakenet-the-worlds-first-trustless-proof-of-stake-coin-3213013
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
February 14, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
NEO,DASH are great options but problem is that you need few thousands dollars to begin gain decent profit !
Activity: 74
February 13, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Best Proof of Stake Coins 2018:
1. NULS.io (NULS)
2. Hawala.Today (HAT)
3. Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
4. Social (SCL)
5. Dadi.cloud (DADI)
 Smiley Smiley

How do you stake DADI Coin, are they started giving that option yet?
Activity: 13
February 02, 2018, 03:59:54 PM
I am currently staking Bitconnectcoin and it is giving us 8% a month...not much but since the value of the coin is going up everyday I find it really good. Bitconnectcoin (BCC) started humbly but with its very limited supply of coins it rise up astronomically months after its introduction and is now part of the top 20.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
Whole bunch of you Steemit members are experts in the Crypto space. There are so  many coins out there. So I am going to list my current Crypto Portfolio for you - sorted by my largest holdings on top. Ethereum and BTC and NEO make up about my portfolio.
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Neo
Dash
OmiseGo
Quantum
TKN
MCO

I will support this choice. There are really many good smaller altcoins that might bring a pretty good profit (I suppose it will happen close to Spring), but I would better stake at famous NEO and Ethereum.
legendary
February 01, 2018, 06:52:21 AM
Have not really checked on this yet but what about Ethereal?
I am not sure how it is. Never care enough to examine it, but with your question I think about it. their goal to switch to POs is appropriate to earn more money on their premises because the foundation is the largest shareholder. So I think we can also use this opportunity to generate more profit. although you may need to invest in a volatile market.

Ethereal? You mean Ethereum, right?

Yes, they have plans to move to PoS but it's still not clear when the change will happen.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
Have not really checked on this yet but what about Ethereal?
I am not sure how it is. Never care enough to examine it, but with your question I think about it. their goal to switch to POs is appropriate to earn more money on their premises because the foundation is the largest shareholder. So I think we can also use this opportunity to generate more profit. although you may need to invest in a volatile market.
legendary
February 01, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
Regardless of other projects' merits, I have to suggest DMD.

• DMD has been around since Q2 2013
  • DMD network produces a whooping 4 blocks per 10 minutes!
  • DMD transaction fee is only 0.00005 DMD!!!
  • DMD has a block time of only 135s. POS
  • DMD has a transaction speed of 84 transactions per second. Which is 12x faster than Bitcoin!!!

What's the POS %rate, if you don't mind me asking ?

It's always pending on the number of coins you hold inside your wallet. In order for you to receive almost daily profit, you must have at least 1,000 DMD. If you have fewer coins, then your reward will not be daily. At the moment, you can claim 25 - 30% of your annual income depending on the number of DMD you have.
Activity: 176
February 01, 2018, 04:54:49 AM
Whole bunch of you Steemit members are experts in the Crypto space. There are so  many coins out there. So I am going to list my current Crypto Portfolio for you - sorted by my largest holdings on top. Ethereum and BTC and NEO make up about my portfolio.
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Neo
Dash
OmiseGo
Quantum
TKN
MCO
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
February 01, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Regardless of other projects' merits, I have to suggest DMD.

• DMD has been around since Q2 2013
  • DMD network produces a whooping 4 blocks per 10 minutes!
  • DMD transaction fee is only 0.00005 DMD!!!
  • DMD has a block time of only 135s. POS
  • DMD has a transaction speed of 84 transactions per second. Which is 12x faster than Bitcoin!!!

What's the POS %rate, if you don't mind me asking ?
Pages:
Jump to: