Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins for Staking ?? - page 8. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 07:11:30 PM
Insanecoin with new ticker INSN is a good coin to stake right now.  It's fairly cheap at the moment so pick up as many as you can because the price is due to rise.  Staking is about 6% to 8% annually.  Higher than a lot of other POS coins.  INSN is a good choice for those that don't have a lot of funds to invest with. 
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 07:04:23 PM
What does staking mean? Passive generation of coins? If so I know ARK has that under its delegate system. If not please ignore me. Im new to crypto.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 06:50:41 PM
Im on bitbean great return on investment by sprouting new beans and price is going up steady market cap of 15 to 20 million is possible for the coming months
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
September 01, 2017, 08:38:14 PM
I'm Currently staking 2 coins and very shortly will star staking a 3rd.

1. Bitbean..  getting a nice wee small return every day.  wallet is stable and stakes are regular.

2. Embercoin.  Paying a massive 19.7% per day at the minute. I know this can't last, but New developers have started a process to keep things in check.

Will very shortly start staking DeepOnion.  I really like what these developers are doing. they are also in the middle of a very generous air-drop.

I'd be interested in what everyone else is staking and why ?

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: