Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now? - page 4. (Read 3454 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
What are some of the best coins to buy right now?
Top 3 altcoin that I recommend to buy and hold from now on is Ethereum and Stellar. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto world, it is very popular, most ICO projects are built on the basis of Ethereum, every day Eth has a huge trading volume. Stellar has good technology, Stellar's growth rate is excellent. I believe that Stellar will bring long-term investors huge profits.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. – all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with. 

TIM will have 8.5+ billion tokens and normal production rate of 5 tokens per second. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. The network will start with 2 billion pre-mined tokens. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. 500 Million TIMs are reserved for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. 600 Million TIMs are similarly reserved for rest of the world. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund of 500 Million TIMs are reserved for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defenses for the TIM.
Activity: 224
if you hear the current news about the facebook lifting nan on the facebook ads crop cryptocurrencies which means that Facebook is starting to accept cryptocurrencies a source of investment which teams that coins related to social media have a great benefit here like redd coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
ETH will be the best choice I can advise you, you know why? When you see some good application around plus some site now they are more and more becoming powered by a blockchain and when you want to upgrade your status in this application or site you need crypto to process it fast and the first and many options you can use is ETH. Well, it is a good investment also.

yes I totally agree for a good investment option only on ETH because it is potentially good coin and can continue to increase its price. let alone the use of this coin will be much in need for the users crypto to conduct transactions and gas fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Mostly, the best coins to buy right now is top 20 in the market. I would suggest bitcoin, ethereum, neo, eos, tron and nem. These coins makes you earn more profit in the future, just hold. Invest more coins to fight losses.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
ETH will be the best choice I can advise you, you know why? When you see some good application around plus some site now they are more and more becoming powered by a blockchain and when you want to upgrade your status in this application or site you need crypto to process it fast and the first and many options you can use is ETH. Well, it is a good investment also.
Activity: 47

I will advice you make some research on NEO, then make decision from what you get because it's good coin for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Well for me since the volatility of the market is very real I will buy bitcoin and ethereum these two coins are I am very fanatic and I believe when the market will recover it will give me big money or doubled my money that I invest with these two coins.
today there is a very big risk of losing your funds and therefore there is no point in storing some points that may bring in the future 3 x income. Therefore, it is better to buy an etherium and this coin with an absolute guarantee will triple your money in the near future.
Activity: 145
Try my Token:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4186643

Immediate 5x in paper money, and real product (super simple) to continue to drive further growth.  Happy to chat more.

Tomasz
Activity: 145
By what criterion do you determine the best coins? For me personally, the best on idea and development team are the tokens of the projects ZIL, ADA, ICX, BTC, ETH.
Activity: 82
To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin-blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Well for me since the volatility of the market is very real I will buy bitcoin and ethereum these two coins are I am very fanatic and I believe when the market will recover it will give me big money or doubled my money that I invest with these two coins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
Gulden NLG will roll out a massive update today! I have posted a thread about it. Feel free to ask questions in it.

I feel like NLG is one of the hidden gems. Take a look at how the price is holding up while all other coins are going down.

Feel free to drop by in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gulden-nlg-blockchain-update-today-4556668
Activity: 314
Looking for the best coin to buy I think bitcoin is still the favourite though the price is quite volatile. Bitcoin has the goodwill already and is good to buy and hold for now. Aside bitcoin, some altcoins are also good to buy especially ethereum, XMR, and litecoin. I will advice you divide you money and invest in these coins.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I think Zencash is an awesome project and has a superb dev team. The are very active and working to turn the project even more robust regarding products they intend to launch (media and messages) as regarding blockchain security.
Some of you also know about 51% attack to zencash network, but dev team responded very fast with a solution that has the agreement of the majority of supporters.
I have no doubt that this project will be VERY huge in the near future.
Personally, I dont want to be specific about what coin is the best to buy now. I dont want to rush on investing a coin like altcoins if in the end I cant afford to loss. Better to buy potential coins that  you think  can be benificial to you and can help community. Be wise enough when buying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
I think Zencash is an awesome project and has a superb dev team. The are very active and working to turn the project even more robust regarding products they intend to launch (media and messages) as regarding blockchain security.
Some of you also know about 51% attack to zencash network, but dev team responded very fast with a solution that has the agreement of the majority of supporters.
I have no doubt that this project will be VERY huge in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
RaiBlocks I think because it is a trustless, low-latency cryptocurrency that utilizes a novel block-lattice architecture, where each account has its own blockchain and achieves consensus via delegated Proof of Stake voting. It offers feeless, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability, making RaiBlocks ideal for peer-to-peer transactions. The network requires minimal resources, no high-power mining hardware, and can process high transaction throughput.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I do not hurry to invest in alternative coins. It seems to me that the market has not yet touched the bottom, so now is not the time to invest in an alternative coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
Now is the right time to buy cryptos until some of them's value is still in low condition but you need to control it, these are the best coins for me to buy; XRP, NEO, LTC, ETH and definitely the BTC.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
It is actually very difficult to say which cryptocurrency is the best for an investment. It doesn’t means that I don’t have any recommendations (keep reading if you would like to see what I recommend)

There are different strategies that you can use for a long term investment and the first one is to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Market Cap.

It is wise not to only invest in one cryptocurrency, but to diversify so your winnings can make up for your loses.

A second strategy is to invest in cryptocurrencies that are still under $1 per coin, in the hope that they will gain in value in the future.

My recommendation to Invest in 2018 is as below (priorities based on my research)..

1- IOTA
2- Ripple
3- Litecoin
4- Ethereum
5- BITCOIN
Pages:
Jump to: