Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now? - page 8. (Read 3454 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
What are some of the best coins to buy right now?
There are  so many coins that worth buy for investment purpose at the moment such as Bitcoin, ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, ripple, stratis and so many other crypto currency that are currently on the decline trends with the hope that their value will appreciate in no time.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
bitcoin always be the good coin no matter what time is it but the other coin is not
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
until now the most valueable coin to buy rightnow is btc but beside btc we have so many altcoins that can be a great replacement for btc in the future. One of the most useful altcoins rightnow is ETH, it has potential to become dominator of all altcoins. ERC20 platform is still useful for any ICOs nowadays and it has the high chance to be a great altcoins to hold for long term in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
As the market is in the downward trend, there are a lot of good coins for investment right now. In my opinion, the best coins for investment are Neo, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, and Verge.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Come to the coinmarket and pick up the coin in the top 10. Some options I recommend are ETH LTC NEO and ICX.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would suggest an ICO for you. Think Retainly
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think this time buying ETH is the best, their price drops below $ 400. But the ETH coin is probably the most potent today, and they're going to go up in May. My guess is that they can rise above $ 1000. That's why you should invest in ETH now.
Activity: 196

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 176
to buy the best coins now is BTC and ETH
I think BTC da ETH is the strongest coin now and in the future
with the fall of BTC and ETH prices, I think the time is right to buy both
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
ETH, XRP and WPR are 3 coins i think you should buy now. ETH is the basic platform for the development of ICO projects. XRP's technology is used in many banks in the world and itself is used in many payment platforms. And the last, WPR is the coin which is supported by a Government of Lithuania.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think ETH and Ripple are the best coin to buy at the current discount. I think they can generate high incomes in the future, and their prices will rise again and rise sharply. The two coin the most potent on the Crypto market according to my analysis.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
First you should be able to buy bitcoin and ethereum before looking for another coin because the potential of both of these is already proven and very strong. afterwards you can find the token of ERC-20 which just finished ico. usually the price is very drop and here can take a chance to buy
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000.

Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc.

http://www.scash.ml/

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Speedcash is getting attention of many investors and is on hype these days too but I believe that old is gold. Bitcoin is the first priority when it comes to make an investment because that coin can make its investor millionaire far quicker than any other crypto coin.But it might be expensive even at the moment for majority so Ethereum and Litecoin comes next to it but these cannot return as much profit as bitcoin can. Speedcash is still a kid.
Activity: 58
If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000.

Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc.

http://www.scash.ml/

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Despite the fall in capitalization in early 2018, the hype in the field of crypto currency continues to grow. And now I would invest in NEO. This currency has great development prospects.
Activity: 80
I can not explain or tell more clearly and brightly because what I know now and what I do there is no intention to buy either large-scale or small scale, so far I do monitor more closely attention to the movement of the crypto world carefully while paying attention to some coins or ico that has the potential to increase its price. if only now I am required to buy I will buy a certain coin certainly, because the price and the market for some time yesterday can not be predicted the movement is too fast and random, it is certain some coins that I will buy a coin worth a safe value for example ETH BCH etc while noticing new coin coins enter the crypto world market
Altcoin besides the ones mentioned above are nice to buy right now and have good prospects ahead there are NEO coins. Although NEO is a new coin but has good qualities, the NEO has shown with ever-increasing prices. This golden opportunity should be utilized by investors to buy NEO coins to double the capital that has been spent to buy NEO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In recent days, the cryptocurrency market fell sharply, bitcoin prices fell below $ 8000 and altcoin prices also dropped to very low prices. This is an opportunity for us to invest in the crypto market. Some good altcoin to buy like EOS, Litecoin, Ripple, and especially Ethereum. Ethereum is a very potential altcoin, I believe that in the next few years the price of ETH will rise very high, and bring profits to long-term investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Invest in companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that million and billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. Invest in [Suspicious link removed]panies that have legit partnerships with large, successful companies. Invest in utility tokens, platform tokens, and most definitely invest in companies that actually have working products/platforms. Invest in tokens tied to a companies platform. So in order for users to use that platform, they'll need to hold those tokens. As the platform or the service that the platform provides becomes more valuable, the tokens will also become more valuable.
I actually never buy coins or any cryptos. All I do is to collect through my side jobs on the internet. I have several jobs that I working on right now. Those jobs give me Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some other crypto. It is good for me that I do not have to spend my savings to buy cryptos. I just have to work to collect cryptos that I want. And since I cannot choose which cryptos that I want to invest. I actually just invest into Bitcoin and Ethereum right now because I can only collect those coins. But it is good for me, I think it is fine and I hope it will turn out well in my investment and my future profit. But Ethereum and Bitcoin remain the best coins, I think.
Activity: 15
Invest in companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that million and billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. Invest in [Suspicious link removed]panies that have legit partnerships with large, successful companies. Invest in utility tokens, platform tokens, and most definitely invest in companies that actually have working products/platforms. Invest in tokens tied to a companies platform. So in order for users to use that platform, they'll need to hold those tokens. As the platform or the service that the platform provides becomes more valuable, the tokens will also become more valuable.

Many crypto CURRENCIES will not survive. Bitcoin & Litecoin are the only currencies that I have faith in. The others are really a shot in the dark, so I tend to stay away from currencies for the most part.

NEO, ICX, and ETH are the platforms that I think will last far into the future. ETH's popularity and success puts them ahead early. NEO is referred to as "China's Ethereum" and many ICOs originating in China will be launched on NEO, especially knowing that this platform will have the support of the Chinese bank and govt. ICX is sort of Korea's NEO/ETH and I also think it will be huge with the support of South Korea banks and govt. Not to mention the people of South Korea, a huge crypto hub, are huge fans of this platform.

PPT and DEB will do great in the $2 trillion invoice factoring field and will steal a huge share of the invoice buying and factoring market from the corrupt banking system.

PPP had first-mover's advantage in the credit-risk assessment field, and offers a company auditing and credit evaluation service that has never before been executed. See updated company financial statements in real time and never again have to wait for companies to release their quarterly statements.

VEN looks to tackle the supply chain management industry and is far ahead of it's competitors with regards to partnerships. They just recently partnered with BMW to work on supply chain management and tracking for BMW vehicles during every step of the manufacturing process.

OMG is a payment platform and service and is said to be extremely fast. Currently they are in a partnership with the largest McDonald's franchise owner in Thailand and according to that McDonald's owner, Omisego has been running amazingly for his business. They also just announced a partnership with the Thailand Ministry of Digital Technologies for collaboration on an identification system and online payments on a national scale.
Activity: 15

IMO, for long term holds: POA, NEO, ONT, ZIL, ICX, NANO.

Each of these projects have strong teams that can deliver and they are big projects.
Pages:
Jump to: