Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade. - page 21. (Read 2146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 26, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully fully verifiedbecause they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.

yes it's one of the difficulties that bittrex currently has to fully verified the data. I suggest binance is better, not necessarily verification and you can still withdraw maximal 2 bitcoin, then binance is also better in terms of volume, and the interface is also quite simple in my opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
April 26, 2018, 04:12:30 AM
For beginner traders, most exchange is good but I would not suggest bitfinex or poloniex. Binance and other ones will be easier for you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 26, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully verified because they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:14:55 AM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: