Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade. - page 15. (Read 2146 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For learning how to trade then you need to search this forum and youtube site. You will get a lot of information on these two sites but don't expect someone will give you step by step strategies to follow to make a money. You will get basic details about the trade and from their, you need to gain experience by yourself.

For me, Bittrex is best to exchange so far because I didn't face any issues until now and their fees also quite reasonable. But you don't deposit money until your account is fully verified because they may block your withdrawals until you verify your account. So far safer side first verify your account and then deposit money.
Most exchanges are good to trade they are all the same just diferrent interface i have tried few of them and face no problem so far..  like kucoin, binance, btcalpha, bitflip and mercatox my all time favorite.. You should try other exchanges too and canvass different coin prices one strategy on trading too.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
Basically I like bittrex. But Now binance is the best trading platform. You are new comer, so you should follow coinmarketcap regular. And read more article on this forun. This is the real platform of helping each other. Its worldwide. So, please stay here and gather knowledge about trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
There's a lot of good exchanges site right now . Here's of some trusted exchanges site and for sure most of us our trade there. Bittrex and binance have a lot of traders now and for sure that is very safe because if they are not safe for sure they have some traders there but because of the good feauture and performance they will have a lot of traders now.
The best exchange to trade is the Blockchain technology I prefer to people to know about the details of the coin and you decide to buy that at low market price because this is the rule. You should invest at low price and sell out at high market price in order to get huge returns. Your trading is successful if you use the Blockchain technology that has enriched a lot of people out there in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

I think binance is the best place for trading right now because in binance has a very high trading volume, from very high volumes make the coin price movement so fast that you can take advantage of the price difference available to be able to earn very much profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
There are many of them but currently I am using Binance, Bittrex, OKex and Kucion becaues of my coins are here and they are one of the best exchange we have right now.
Activity: 546
Of course, Trading is the best earning way. If you want to learn about trading so you can read this forum's trading related post. So you can start trading with Bittrex. It is the best Exchange site for trade.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
For me , I prefer decentralized exachanges . I makes withdrawals and deposits much easier .
I think it's only natural that you ask this question because I see for now that a lot of exchange places are created that makes trading players so confused, I suggest trading in binends, binends have huge trading volumes every day.
Activity: 224
Exchanges that i can recommand are Binance (in my opinion one of the best) and Bittrex. Exchanges that i cant recommand are HitBtc and Yobit (both - withdraw/deposit issues).
Yes, I agree this. Each person has approaches and is familiar with each of the different trading pages. It's like having a different feel for a song. There are many sites such as HitBTC, binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex ... In particular, Bittrex left me peace of mind about the property and its coin type. Binance seems to be appreciated by many. However, trading performance when fluctuating high always cause discomfort for me. It is stagnant and waiting.
Merit: 50
Exchanges that i can recommand are Binance (in my opinion one of the best) and Bittrex. Exchanges that i cant recommand are HitBtc and Yobit (both - withdraw/deposit issues).
Binance is much better than other exchange site because it really works and we all know which is the most higher volume of coin. We can also determine the markets graph from time to time.
Activity: 39
Activity: 27

How To Trade Cryptocurrency in the Most Comfortable Way

https://zeon.io/blog/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-in-the-most-comfortable-way
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

There are many exchanges which I feel is good for trading especially for beginners like Binance, Coinbase, Bittrex, and Poloniex. If you are excited to learn the trading skills then i would recommend you to take some time and learn from the pro traders from Youtube, Udemy, Reddit and other paid workshops. By this way, you will slowly grasp the skills and master the art of trading. Make sure that you practice enough before going for live trading.
Activity: 411
Maybe you'll try to focus studying on some coins and follow which exchange they have the most of volume price
Activity: 106
Binance all day!
Activity: 294
I have tried a lot of exchanges . Started first with Poloniex, Bittrex and Bitmex. Recently however i mostly trade on Binance or Kucoin. This is bcz the coins get listed fast plus the exchanges are safe. The fee is nominal and the registration is not a fuss. The user interface is also cool and friendly.

Recently though I have started using Kyber , IDEX and Airswap also to get the hang of decentralised exchanges. 

Activity: 2
Bittrex or Binance as you are starting up and then Poloniex for better research on historical data.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I love benance, becouse this was my first trade experience and I love their intuitive and simple interface thing
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
I like Binance and Bitstamp, but if you want to go chasing low caps before they start trading on 1st exchanges, learn how to use Dex exchanges like idex and forkdelta. You can grab some real gems over there for cheap before they launch on bigger exchanges and start pumping.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I had few exchanges that im truly believe until now which is bittrex,hitbtc,poloniex and kucoin these are the big exchanges and have a secured when you get in trading, there fee is not too high and the registration is so easy and understanding for the new member.
Pages:
Jump to: