Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best features in a mobile crypto wallet? - page 3. (Read 603 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I understand that hardware wallets are the best and most secure crypto wallet out there if I am speaking correctly. However, mobile wallets are mostly used due to ease of access, free to use, portability, and some personal reasons. With a bunch of mobile wallets out there, choosing a good one is fast becoming a herculean task. In your opinion, what are the top 3 features one should be looking out for in every multi-currency mobile wallet?
^ The most important is, you are the one who holds your private key. Because this means that not your private key, not your coins stored.
Probably people looking wallets are those that can be installed and downloaded on google play store because it is safe and reliable from hacking and phishing links. Once it is fully verified by the google play store it means it is safe but if not they will delete it. Nevertheless, the crypto mobile app wallet is very risky, that why I installed those trusted ones that did not have major complaints of hacking.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Storing multiple coins and tokens in a same place is the best feature of mobile wallets in my opinion and easy to keep track of all our transactions, no need to login to our desktop.Adjusting the fees manually is also available in some crypto wallets.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Stating the most important.

1 you get to use multi blockchain on a single wallet
2. You get to scan bar or qr codes from the mobile wallet.
3. The mobile wallet helps you to adjust the transaction charges accordingly
4. With some mobile apps, you even get the opportunity to use dexes
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Firstly, the wallet has to be top notch in terms of security. Meaning, it has to be fully secured with private keys, mnemonics, keystore and the ability to be locked with biometrics and every other high level security feature. Secondly, wallet must be swift and fluid with the ability to be accessed and used conveniently. Thirdly, wallet should have support for multi chains, meaning, it must not be limited to just a single blockchain but have support for several blockchains. Other secondary features include DEX or inbuilt decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Just for features, here are my basic needs.

1. QR codes - Both read and create. Send and receive, save private keys to import and address as contact.
2. Bio-metric lock - Quick with nearly no risks when you have your phone with yourself mostly.
3. Availability of choosing fees - Not a mobile related thing but as most of the mobile wallets are not allowing this.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
I understand that hardware wallets are the best and most secure crypto wallet out there if I am speaking correctly. However, mobile wallets are mostly used due to ease of access, free to use, portability, and some personal reasons. With a bunch of mobile wallets out there, choosing a good one is fast becoming a herculean task. In your opinion, what are the top 3 features one should be looking out for in every multi-currency mobile wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: