Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best ways to make money on bitcointalk with your account? Bounties? - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
it's funny looking at the comments about bitcoin talk should not be about sig campaigns ...from members in sig campaings... Cheesy

Go Green!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I have been earning bitcoin through bounty campaigns since I was first joined the forum. We know that these particular works is easy to do, that's why I participated almost all of campaigns that suited my rank. And I can tell you the easiest way is airdrop. It's not really profitable, but we can earn sometimes. And the most profitable for me is the social media campaign, that is sharing and retweeting a particular post in any project we participated in.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Hello!

I have a question for more experienced users on this forum.
What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.

First of all, do not think bitcointalk as a money producing factory. If you are thinking this way then you are one of the members the community will hate.
Because you and others who think this way will definitely spoil the forum. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say, right?

It is true that you can earn some money in this forum by participating in sig. campaigns, bounty campaigns and by providing any kind of services.
Think as an opportunity, gift this forum is serving and protect this beauty wisely. So that it remains good from the abusers.

Well that is exactly my point. The idea was to understand the best and most suitable way to do that. Not to turn it into money making machine.

I'm glad that you have understood the fact very well. Thank you!
Believe me, if you don't think the forum as a money making machine then you will be one of the respected members of this forum one day.

Just do your level best to contribute to this forum, create barriers for abusers. Money? It will walk in your way automatically.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I quite agree with those members that said this forum is not created for earning purpose but for learning, anything earn from this forum as a result of constant or active participation in the learning process should be seen as a bonus.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hello!

What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.
I think the best way is to translate. After that, signatures and blogs and articles go. Twitter and facebook are one of the worst methods through a huge number of people
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
really, the best way to earn crypto today is to bust your butt in the fiat world and exchange that into crypto.  Until then, BCT and other avenues are nice perks but shouldn't be seen as a way to earn significant crypto.  According to BCT statistics, there are over 2-million members, but even if only 10% of them are active, that means your services are competing against 200,000 members.

What about social marketing? People are working full time doing that here.
Hello!

Thank you in advance.

First of all, do not think bitcointalk as a money producing factory. If you are thinking this way then you are one of the members the community will hate.
Because you and others who think this way will definitely spoil the forum. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say, right?

It is true that you can earn some money in this forum by participating in sig. campaigns, bounty campaigns and by providing any kind of services.
Think as an opportunity, gift this forum is serving and protect this beauty wisely. So that it remains good from the abusers.

Well that is exactly my point. The idea was to understand the best and most suitable way to do that. Not to turn it into money making machine.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Translation bounty is the best pick for you if your good on translation using your own local language, and most of the time you can take two or more projects within a month and as long as you finished it before the deadline then your good as long as you did your best on it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Hello!

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!

You are right about the aim of the forum. But I think we shouldn't blame the people who want to learn about the bounty opportunities in the forum.

Look at all of the posts. Everybody is carrying signatures to get some earnings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think this is a site where most especially crypto lovers can learn lot of things about cryptocurrency in general.
Members can also turned the knowledge gain by monetise their experience through signature campaign or any other campaign of choice.
However, signature campaign is the most lucrative amongst others
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Hello!

Thank you in advance.
Your last "Or" phrase of -something else- takes us out of this forum to other kinds of jobs (both online and offline). But let's stick to signature and bounties campaigns here for the purpose of clarity. I choose signature campaigns over bounties. A major reason for my action being that Payments from signature campaigns are often and speedily made and participants can easily withdraw them. But it isn't so with bounties that one would need to wait for a few weeks or months to withdraw coins.
I'm here to earn mental knowledge, that should be your #1 goal in my mind.

Right. But your nickname says ICOBountyPrograms.  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Hello bruh!
It seems like you are a newbie, which is awesome for you! Don't focus on earnings at the first stage!
Make some friends, discover the forums and learn more about cryptocurrency, when you post replies you will earn activity and maybe merits that will help you earn money in the future because you will rank up and earn more!
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I'm here to earn mental knowledge, that should be your #1 goal in my mind.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This forum was created with purpose let other people can be able to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and also use to disscuss about cryptocurrency. Earning is just a small field in this forum. And joining campaign in this forum is the most popular way to earn money in this forum and you also can earn money in here by providing your own service like create new token, selling goods or become a campaign manager if you can.
The good thing I like about this forum is that you always get quick answers for your questions.

At the same time analysing bitcointalk makes me think of the following:
1. It is a great place to share ideas, learn new stuff and make new friends.
2. It is a place where a lot of things are going on at once: projects doing ICOs, others help them do marketing campaigns, people find team members they need, etc.
3. There is a lot scam taking place and some people reveil it.

It is obvious that allowing people to get connected and make money makes bitcointalk one of the most popular place in the web for crypto community.

Is it one of the reasons why direct links to images in signatures are not allowed anymore here?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
really, the best way to earn crypto today is to bust your butt in the fiat world and exchange that into crypto.  Until then, BCT and other avenues are nice perks but shouldn't be seen as a way to earn significant crypto.  According to BCT statistics, there are over 2-million members, but even if only 10% of them are active, that means your services are competing against 200,000 members.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Signature campaigns are much profitable compare to those any type of bounties out there because it has the biggest allocations from most of these bounty programs,which is why most of the people here are more focused in signature campaigns.Social media campaign such as facebook.twitter,telegram arent going to give you a lot of profits because there are already thousands of participants which is why there are only few cents that you get.
Activity: 504
I guess these would be signature campaigns if you are aiming solely for that. As someone posted previously, you can also do social media tasks if you have good standing accounts across different channels. As far as earning is concerned, my opinion on the matter is that it is great that we are learning everyday here on the forum about crypto, but why not make a few bucks on the way while doing i if we are given that opportunity. Its not like we are going to win a fortune here.
Pages:
Jump to: