Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best ways to make money on bitcointalk with your account? Bounties? - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you are a bounty hunter you should decide for yourself what sort of activity is the best for you. But this place is not about bounties only, it is about innovative technologies.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
My suggestion is not in your choices.
I suggest you to look at lending you can lend your money/btc and get a weekly interest that sounds good as long as you do it right there will be no problem there a lot of things to consider before you start a lending career in bitcointalk but I will not spoon feed all of it to you.

Signature campaigns are good bounty programs are ought to be good if you support the true project but a lot of things have changed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!
New people in the forum find more information about crypto and ask for the different opinion about on doing different ways of earning bitcoin and through this forum we contribute to them. We are all receive payment to spread word about new develop altcrypto to make it popular for the investors. We are also recipe of their success for their project because no one or less people will support the project if it is not advertise well. This is the only way to get a return  of our service from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
While I do agree Bitcoin should primarily be used for learning and sharing ideas and business plans, it can also be used for earning. There are some great signature campaigns. I would suggest staying with those that offer payments in Ethereum or Bitcoin. There are many ICO's that pay with their own coin and while it is an opportunity for a lot of earnings, it usually ends up with you staying dry, especially over the last couple of months while the market was red.

Same goes for bounties. Be especially careful with bounties, some of them can really use a lot of your time whilst, if team managers are not acting at least as semi-professionals, you could only earn a lot of frustration.

Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Hello!

I have a question for more experienced users on this forum.
What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.

I would really suggest you to utilize the forum as a means of learning rather then earning. Atleast till you get over atleast Member Rank.
A Newbie/Jr Member account are not really worth for doing signature bounties, however, if you have a good mass following on twitter/facebook or if you have good skills for content creations, you can opt for such bounties.

Thank you for your answer. That was always the main goal of my intent. However the curiosity and stuff happening around all those ICOs. All that seems to be crazy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello!

What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.

I would really suggest you to utilize the forum as a means of learning rather then earning. Atleast till you get over atleast Member Rank.
A Newbie/Jr Member account are not really worth for doing signature bounties, however, if you have a good mass following on twitter/facebook or if you have good skills for content creations, you can opt for such bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Hello!

Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: