Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
I stare at a computer screen for hours on end.
(so basically nothing changed  Cheesy )
But the biggest change probably is how my views of the current monetary system have changed for the worse.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Nothing change yet because i'm a newbie.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
For me the biggest changes in my life caused by Bitcoin is to have another source of income which is bigger than my salary from my present job.Also by having enough money to support my daily needs and Bitcoin is the answer to my financial problems.Im so blessed and thankful that Bitcoin came into my life.Bitcoin is the key to my success to be rich so I really that Bitcoin will continue to grow so that many people will be happy everyday.
Activity: 168
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

The biggest changes in my life since I started earning with bitcoin is that I can saved for my family's future.
Then before I get campaigns here and earn bitcoin, I only live what my day may bring. Only live for today, I didn't think about tomorrow. But until I can earn with myself curiosity ability and understand how bitcoin works, now I am inspired everyday and have hopes and dreams that with bitcoins and hardwork I can continue dreaming and reach my goals in life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Bitcoin brings me many times more income than my work at the company. That gives me the opportunity to take care of my family more, I have traveled with my family because I'm not too worried about the family finances anymore. With the current bitcoin I can use to pay for many accepted payment services around the world and that is great for me.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
The biggest changis in my life cause by bitcoin is give to me a more experience and opportunity to earn money and bitcoin give me more knowledge about bitcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin has really helped both financially and knowledge wise because it was as a result of Bitcoin that i got know more about crypto currency in general and my on crypto currency related services and activities has improved. Bitcoin has create another source of income for me in addition to my current earnings in my full job and business  which i encourage everyone to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Bitcoin gives me hope to a new entire opportunity when it comes to financial earnings. Not just that, bitcoin introduce me to a whole new world which is cryptocurrencies. It is quite risky but always worth the risks. It was one of the best thing happen in my life.
In fact, it makes me feel the sweetest feeling that all crypt money has given to people. people are more inclined to spend time with things they can hope for. We can see it in everyday life.
Activity: 162
Bitcoin gives me hope to a new entire opportunity when it comes to financial earnings. Not just that, bitcoin introduce me to a whole new world which is cryptocurrencies. It is quite risky but always worth the risks. It was one of the best thing happen in my life.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general are helping me a lot to get an extra income online. Before working with this crypto I encountred so many financial problems and tried many methods without real results. Now I am earning good income monthly from trading BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257

It is not that big. Eversince I got my job, I started to think if I can do other stuffs that I can enjoy but at the same time I can earn money from it. That time my new friends from work ask me if I knew bitcoin, I immediately asked them to tell me about this digital currency that made a lot of people millionaire and yeah, I am earning some coins here that I save for trading later on and I can save money better than ever.
The reality of Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well today and improve your financial well-being. But I noticed one regularity, the more you earn, the more demands you make.

Well, that is the effect when you don't have enough money and then just suddenly you earn much that you have enough to buy anything you need and you want. But for these digital currencies, we can't just spend them so carelessly since they are pumping and gaining more popularity in time. So we need to spend them wisely and carefully.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Before 2017, I used to take loans from my parents occasionally, as my earnings from my full time job were not enough to cover all the daily expenses. But now the situation has completely changed. Now I am left with surplus money and the majority of my monthly income comes in the form of Bitcoins. I don't know for how long it is going to last, but I am really enjoying my financial independence.
Bitcoin is the best thing which can a lot of ease to get extra money to all the expenses in good way and mate there are many people who are now independent just because of bitcoin because this innovative investment is giving them a lot of money in smaller time span.

I started into bitcoin when I was in college and from that day to the present I don’t ask anyone for loan and I am sure bitcoin will keep blessing me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14

It is not that big. Eversince I got my job, I started to think if I can do other stuffs that I can enjoy but at the same time I can earn money from it. That time my new friends from work ask me if I knew bitcoin, I immediately asked them to tell me about this digital currency that made a lot of people millionaire and yeah, I am earning some coins here that I save for trading later on and I can save money better than ever.
The reality of Bitcoin makes it possible to earn very well today and improve your financial well-being. But I noticed one regularity, the more you earn, the more demands you make.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have more sutff at my home and also more knowladge about how bitcoin and many altcoins work. A like to learn something new from everywhere and cryptocurrencies are good opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bitcoin gave me the means and opportunity to earn extra money on my own free time. It
allowed me to attain and pursue a cultivated education about blockchain technology and
numerous ways to participate and invest in cryptocurrencies. It gave me something to
look forward to everyday and a little bit of pride for being a part of this revolutionary
innovation. It made a compelling positive impact on me and for that I am happy.
A blessing is what I would call it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is really beneficial to me. It helped me in many ways. It has changed my way of living. Bitcoin taught me to become an independent person and while using bitcoin,I became more efficient and I learned how to properly manage my time. It also helped me earn my own money and does not rely on my parents anymore, it serves as my source of income even though I at a still young age.  Although it helped me in many ways, it has brought me negative changes like lack of sleep,mostly I spend like 3 hours of sleep during the night and I take naps in the afternoon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15

The changes in mg life because of bitcoin is that my financial needs is already in line with my daily need. If before i am always short in my expenses and my tendency is to advance my grocery in the credit but now i have allowance to manage that daily report even if i am on field work.
Activity: 252
All of us here we called Bitcoin as Blessings or God's favor to us since there are many now become millionaire through bitcoin and Im sure I am next to it sooner.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Everyone has a story. I came across Bitcoin through a ponzi with which I made no money. Months later, I remembered about Bitcoin and started researching about it and other means of earning and came across this forum.

Since then I've learnt much more about the coin and still learning. Knowledge of Bitcoin has afforded me the confidence to apply my personal skills to meet my needs. Also, it has created a whole new network of friends, clients and acquaintances for me.

I've learnt some and I'm still learning more. I've learnt that I can take charge of every situation by studying and applying what I have learnt.
Biggest changes that took place in my life since I started to focus on bitcoin is that I learn to become more aware of the current status and updates on news especially about bitcoin, it help me to grow also as a person. Being a full time mother made me more occupied with kids, but bitcoin taught me that I can still use my skills and knowledge to earn for my self and family.  It's good because I felt that I became a part of a productive community online, group of people who have utilized their time and knowledge more productively and at the same time sharing it with family and friends for them to enjoy also additional income. I have learn to go with the flow and whats latest, knowing that it will not cause you any harm. Thanks to bitcoin.
Which is very important nowadays to know the current status of the coins that we are interested at, just like bitcoin. We make sure that we are updated about it always to know when we are going to hold or to withdraw our coins.
And in my part, as a family man it makes me become more mature and dividing my time properly as I wanted to devote my time in work, crypto and most of all to my family.
Pages:
Jump to: