Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The biggest change in my life cause by bitcoins is that I am now able to support myself, I'm no longer ask my parents for an allowance, instead I'm the one giving them some money now. Also, I was able to buy the things I want one by one. In the future, I hope that I could earn a lot more and to be able to build a house of my own through my bitcoin earnings.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
I think the biggest changes in my life that caused by bitcoin is my needs about money because I don't really have a regular job here in my country that's why I'm very thankful that I'm a part of a growing currency that can really change a peoples life even though they don't have a real work a their country. And you don't needs to pass a many requirements that needed to a job.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The biggest changes that happened in my life that caused by bitcoin is to be able to moved out from my parent's house and live my own life without worrying for financial since i got bitcoins and i am earning through trading bitcoin and that really gives me a comfortable feeling that bitcoin is a really good opportunity that i am finally waiting.
Activity: 261
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Bitcoin has a big effect on my life, the benefits of bitcoin I can use to pay off car payments and to meet the needs of my family. To me bitcoin is a savior.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
It gave me a real high salary job that i've dreamed about. And i can work for myself not for anyone else, noone can blame me or complain me but myself.
It is the same experience of myself as I am also getting a regular income from bitcoin by posting and I personally consider this job as a very attractive and easy job because this job is highly economical along with free from all formalities and compulsions like time schedule and humiliation from boss etc.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
The biggest change in my life is that my savings have grown many times over, it could have taken me several years to reach to the point where I'm now if it was not because of bitcoin, and months ago I made an investment that has been losing money since then but it seems it is finally waking up and now I'm having some small profits and if I was right I will make a significant amount of money out of my investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
My life started to improved when bitcoin comes in my life, i buy some gadgets in my house also the internet bills i can now stand on my foot not hoping for the help of my guardians.. bitcoin changes my life Smiley our family life hodl

That is basically what happened to anyone of us here, it improves our lives.  I can say that because of bitcoin, I have savings right now and have the confidence.  I considered it as a wealth and some sort of freedom.  just like you I was able to buy some gadgets too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
My life started to improved when bitcoin comes in my life, i buy some gadgets in my house also the internet bills i can now stand on my foot not hoping for the help of my guardians.. bitcoin changes my life Smiley our family life hodl
Activity: 238
Hello World!
Btc helps me not just financially but also personally. I used to manage my time in order to meet the quota post every week. I learned new things such as cryptocurrency and others, and I think I'm getting used to generating money through hard works. I think my everyday is efficient since the day I joined btc, because I spent most of my time reaserching about btc and joining campaigns. I caouls also apply some lessons I learned from school, and I found it really great and helpful. Some points in my life changes, my personal habits and decision making, thanks to btc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think the first is style of life, we like to shopping, travelling, and sometimes to cullinary. I think style of life is the biggest change in my life Smiley
Activity: 193
I started earning bitcoins with the help of mining. Then he traded on stock exchanges. Then I began to raise the MasterNodes. Now I want to participate in advertising projects. I make more money than at the main job.
Activity: 128
actually, there was not much change in my life with bitcoin because I was just starting out, but I also had the salaries, and that salary was I paid for my parents' debt.
Activity: 427
For me I think I am now more progressive,  because their are reason to wake up everyday because of help of bitcoin in my life.  I am now positive in everything.

Nothing changes on my personality and attitude. But it changes my life that i can provide everything now not like before. I can now give what my family needs and i can mingle now with more  friends and it lets me share my blessings to whoever poor like me i see like beggars. Not that im bragging but sharing this, whatever thing you have right now should be shared to everyone who is in need, also i believe that the more you give the more you receive. I just want to be fair
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I am very thankful to be part of this forum and join bounty campaigns. It is definitely a blessing for me since my monthly salary is not far from average. Trading and joining signature campaigns helped me get through financial hardships and even lets me enjoy things that I couldn’t buy before.
Merit: 101
For me I think I am now more progressive,  because their are reason to wake up everyday because of help of bitcoin in my life.  I am now positive in everything.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
I can make my family happy, I got some benefits from bitcoin and it really helped me to capture my family needs, I also built a small house and a car for my family, my life after know bitcoin changed drastically
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I remembered  I don't have money to buy my want and needs  but after I see this opportunity I earn a lot of money  so now I can afford to buy my wants and needs with the help of bitcoin. But before I get this of what Im here right now I wait few months before I earn profit because they need to get my capital first. Because of my patient Im here now I earn more money and my income is good and I hope it will increase more in the next few months so I can afford to buy house and car for my future. I need more hardwork so my dream come true with help of the bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

the biggest changing in my life because of bitcoin is a great reason behind me...
its a big difference in my life when i started to became bitcoiner,it help me to determine my ambition in my family....i appreciated all the things that i earn in bitcoin,its helpful....
Honestly, I grew up in a poor family where in most of the time we are going to school without any money in our pocket, or worst not having a breakfast, but still as I would love to continue my studies so I see to it that even though I am hungry I will still go to school, and thanks to bitcoin since I met this I can now buy any food I want in school and helping my siblings as well in their school expenses.
The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

the biggest changing in my life because of bitcoin is a great reason behind me...
its a big difference in my life when i started to became bitcoiner,it help me to determine my ambition in my family....i appreciated all the things that i earn in bitcoin,its helpful....
Activity: 86
Now, I am more cautious to my expenses because I know what I had gone through to earn that money. Everything, small or big need to be appreciated because it has own value. It helps me to determine what my goal really is.
Pages:
Jump to: