Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 8. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Thách thức lớn nhất đối với các nhà đầu tư nhỏ chính là bản ngã của họ. Tất cả mọi thứ đều quan trọng, nhưng việc quản lý tốt sự rủi ro và tiền bạc quyết định tới việc bạn có thể kiếm được hoặc mất tiền.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

in economics, it is known that the principle of big capital is big profit and small capital is profitable. the challenge of opening a business with small capital is that it takes a long time to grow rapidly. because the profits can usually be used for operational costs and the rest to meet the needs of life. but if in cryptocurrency with even small capital we can get a big profit if in buying and selling tokens we are at the right time.
Activity: 154
sometimes you options are limited by the amount, for example some ICOs have minimum contributions, also, they get swallowed up in transaction fees
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think investing with small capital still has a chance to gain profit and it will be a challenge to get bigger profit because we can collect and start investing with small capital then it will be a big amount
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I think the biggest challenge when investing with small capital is limited to buying in the amount of coins, as we know that many choices of coins and tokens make us always be vigilant and selective so we can get big profits.

I agree, Small capital often makes us more optimistic in investing, It can boost our confidence especially when we hit our target profit, small capital can give a big profit also, and provide us some income and invest it also later on,  It will also depends on the value of your investment.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Supposingly you are investing with $50 and i am investing with $200, our interest rate being set to either the least or highest price will both be a benefit to me since i have more and more than what you have now. Always invest bigger to gain bigger.

It's always the smaller profit when you have small investments but i don't think that should even be a big deal. Many successful businesses start from small capital that grew with smart management and diligence.
With small capital investment, the profit is very little, which sometimes makes investors feel not interested. But I think that if you are just entering the cryptocurrency market, investing a small amount of money is a good idea because it will give you a lot of experience to succeed. after. I believe every failure is a very valuable lesson that every investor should have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course you are so nervous that your money can not be repaid twice as long as you're out of the way, that's the idea before you go into an investment even in the small capital is for me it's money but it's like a gamble It's just that when you lose you should accept it, but when you receive more than your investment or less then that's just normal. you should try a risk that most of them have capital, the case of failure will also lead to a life-long challenge.
Activity: 257
The issue of the investment climate of a specific country is largely a question of its normal or not normal political development and the existence within the country itself of the elementary guarantors for the protection of the rights of the private entrepreneur.

Perhaps these factors will influence long-term projects, however, in the period of instability of political and economic factors of a particular state, sphere or market, short-term investments in different, sometimes fundamentally opposite spheres in the direction are probably preferable.
Activity: 257
The modern investment market offers many projects. But for successful investments it is necessary to realize key factors such as a clear program and a professional team.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I think the biggest challenge when investing with small capital is limited to buying in the amount of coins, as we know that many choices of coins and tokens make us always be vigilant and selective so we can get big profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Supposingly you are investing with $50 and i am investing with $200, our interest rate being set to either the least or highest price will both be a benefit to me since i have more and more than what you have now. Always invest bigger to gain bigger.

It's always the smaller profit when you have small investments but i don't think that should even be a big deal. Many successful businesses start from small capital that grew with smart management and diligence.
Activity: 196

For every investment, there is a corresponding risk. So whether your capital is big or small the risk is there. And it is up to you how you prepare yourself emotionally and mentally.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
investment is always risky and we have to study the risk and if we want to be successful we must be prepared to take risks, the profit obtained is of course dependent on capital, if large capital can get a big profit, to learn, it is better to use with small capital first, because even if you have a small capital you can get profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
The main challenges in having a small capital for an investment is that the chance of having a good profit when the market is up is slighty limited unlike having a huge investment when the market move up even a little you can a huge amount of profit the good thing with a small investment is when the market is down your loses is not that huge.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

As a results on your small capital, you can only gain small amount and you can't compete with those bigger company. Although the risk is just small but if you will work harder you can grow your business into a huge and once you have established the system then you can loan for capital.
Activity: 182
If suddenly you lose your money with undeveloped investments, then you will not feel so sorry for this small amount. It is much harder to lose large sums.
The downside is that you will not earn a lot of money. However, there are also positive aspects. You will gain experience and learn to control your emotions.
Activity: 196
if you have a small capital for investment, of course the results you get cannot be maximized unless you invest for the long term
Activity: 79
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

The thing I find the most difficult with small invesments is that you cannot really diversity.
Say you have 200 bucks, you want to diversify into 5, 6 projects so you decide to invest $30 into each. But for each buy you have to pay 3-5% fees and also when you want to sell and withdraw you will pay a similar fees. It is very tedious and annoying that no one wants to do.
But what if you invested all in 1 project? One day if that project failed, you would lose everything, that $200 has just gone. That is even worse.
So diversifying is the most difficult thing for those investors.
Pages:
Jump to: