Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the dangers inside cryptocurrency investing - page 6. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Just like almost everything in life, even living itself, there are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. One of the reasons for people are faced with these risks anyway is mal-information, or inadequate knowledge which makes them make decisions that can cost them a whole lot. When you don't have the right knowledge, you might end up making bad investment choices, which can lead to loss of funds. This is the major risk people are aware of, and are scared of as well.
Many people are misinformed because they chose to be misinformed and there is absolutely no one forcing them to accept the information before they first verify it. People always listen to opinion too much rather than heading for a better research on any decision they wish to make, and this is why many people have fallen victim of some of these scam projects and hackers.

Life is full of risk generally, but we have so many strong people that have always learnt to deal with the associated risk everyday of their life and they have been succeeding in dealing with it. The only risk that is most found with cryptocurrency which we cannot blame anyone that falls into it too much is just the volatility, decisions being made during this period is not that easy, and except that, everyone that has made wrong decision is to be blamed for their action for not being able to manage the risk involved.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Dangers inside crypto investing
People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings? Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”

First off, that is really an extremely horrible idea. Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

Read : https://paperblockchain.com/what-are-the-dangers-in-cryptocurrency-investing/

investing in cryptocurrency is actually not dangerous if we are good at making the right decision, but this type of investment clearly has a huge risk. therefore, before deciding to invest, you must first understand the risks that will be faced. not recommended if the money we use to invest in cryptocurrency from the results of the loan because it is very dangerous, because the benefits obtained from the investments we make may not necessarily get the expected results
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Just like almost everything in life, even living itself, there are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. One of the reasons for people are faced with these risks anyway is mal-information, or inadequate knowledge which makes them make decisions that can cost them a whole lot. When you don't have the right knowledge, you might end up making bad investment choices, which can lead to loss of funds. This is the major risk people are aware of, and are scared of as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings? Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”

First off, that is really an extremely horrible idea. Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

Read : https://paperblockchain.com/what-are-the-dangers-in-cryptocurrency-investing/
There are a lot of treat of having involved with the cryptocurrency. We all know that cryptocurrency has a lot of impact in making the economic of one country grow more bigger than before. Many people gain some profit and earn a lot of money with the help of some cryptocurrency but not all are helping. Some of them is too risky because of many people scam the money and the earning of the other people. And with that,many people are scared now of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
The volatility and uncertainty in cryptocurrency investments is what makes it quite dangerous. I would not advise anybody to invest his lifetime earnings because that's insane and damn risky. At least a portion of your salary which you can give it out without a blink. Another thing that you should also know is that crypto investment can take time before getting you that huge profit you wish so learn to be patient when the market is swinging up and down.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

This is where everybody goes wrong.Investing their whole life savings and earnings through bitcoin and putting all their time onto it without even having enough experience about it,some people do retire at their job in order to just go on full time trading and end up losing and having a hard time finding a new job.They treat bitcoin like its a job but seriously it isnt a job and not made to be a job.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
If you don't know more about cryptocurrency, it's better not to invest with your savings or income, especially with you borrowing, in my opinion investing in cryptocurrency must have mature knowledge and good experience to get benefits in the future, because this is all very risky if you make inaccurate predictions for your investment, unless you are directed by friends or relatives who truly understand the science of cryptocurrency, it will be an excellent investment in your future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings?
No 100 % negative in doing this because this will be the end of your career if something went wrong

I do agree. It would be better to use the spare money we had, its hard to risk your career over investing.

People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings?
No 100 % negative in doing this because this will be the end of your career if something went wrong
Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”
The most stupid idea I ever heard in crypt,there was a thread in previous year that concerns like this.when bitcoin is on pick last 2017 December a man make a load without his wife’s knowledge and all the loaded money he invest in bitcoin the sad part is hours after he invest the market starts to fallen continuously downing until the amount he loaned turns 1/4 and he don’t know how to explain to his wife lol

Right, its NOT SO COOL BRO, Its all about the risk, taking a loan for investment is like killing yourself. Why would you risk money for investment that is not yours in the first place.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262

There are some time that we actually need to think before we do or perform such things because we don't know what it is penalties. It depends on the people who will handle the cryptocurrency and if you go to the wrong people, your money and allnof your investment will disappear easily and all of this will go for nothing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
You may feel that price volatility make some differences in the price chart but actually we need to be careful while we are going to to trade using the signals and the the ideas from the experience traders.
Since most of the cryptocurrency sir decentralized people who are more embedded with centralised medium are worrying about this Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
For me it’s a no,I will never risk my savings that allotted for my family to invest here,I have enough in my folio that I gain from various areas here and some are from my own money vested here
Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”
This is what people here must not never do because if we don’t met the target or if market go the other way then you will be in debt the whole life
Exactly my friend and this will end our life in misery if we take the wrong way!invest what you can afford to lose

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

This is one of the things I tell to my friends, who are new to crypto currency. It's still better to invest what we can afford to lose. Because we do not know the flow of different crypto currencies and it may even cause us to lose our hard earned money.

Yes, I agree with your idea and I also don't always recommend cryptocurrency about the benefits or good things about cryptocurrency and have to tell the risks that will be experienced.
and what I do to invest in cryptocurrency gradually in small amounts and it is to avoid when experiencing losses so as not to regret it.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

People should trust their self like instinct, i may introduce the crypto world and then its should be them.

for me its basic rule of life: I don't depend to other people for my sake of growth and development
Same lesson: Ingredients are important and exploring your own way in such making it possible gives you great feelings than achieving things without tough times.
Information with technology are wide spread. Tell them the cautions so they can avoid unnecessary risk
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Last I heard, the financial adage "invest only what you can afford to lose" remains relevant until today.
In the business world, risk is everything. One who takes risk is likely to succeed but that isn't the case in cryptocurency! In cryptocurency understanding the market is everything. You don't just invest based on an idea you have, you invest based on critical knowledge on how the market works. A wrong investment can result in a disastrous effect in just hours. Never you invest what you ain't ready to lose at any point!
Never invest if not willing to lose money so this is right we already heard this statement. The moment that you are entering this industry in crypto there is risks once you put some money to a certain coin. So we should invest on those potential project that can give profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
Price fluctuation (volatility ) is the main danger inside cryptocurrency investment. The price of a particular crypto coin  can easily drop causing you to lose a huge percentage of your investment capital within a matter of seconds. Price volatility makes it somehow difficult to invest in cryptocurrency.

This is could be either advantage or disadvantage to a certain person, fluctuations is blessing depending on how you are going to see it or need it, after making a huge profits, you want the market to drop a little or big for a while for you to buy at a lowest price it could be, then sell it again when the market goes up again. The only danger inside the cryptocurrency world is if you don't know what you will do about it.

or how will you see things inside this world, it all depends on how much capability you could make to turn a worst case scenario into a better one. Being a trying hard without any efforts on studying how this world works will just cause you heartbreak.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
The dangers of cryptocurrency investing are that you can invest thousands of dollars one day, and the next day the market crashes and may lose everything. It's impossible to predict the markets so never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Even though investment carries risks, it will also make them successful in getting profits on target.  In investing, all must have knowledge about how investors are not trapped in projects that have no potential.
Yes, every investment has its own risk but your advice is somehow missing leading because investing in projects with no potentials is the fast way of sending oneself into the grave.

If we have $ 1000 and even more, then don't invest in only one project.  Try choosing 2 to 3 projects that you want.  That's the best way I know right now.
Investing in 2 to 3 project is good but also risky and investors need to have the required knowledge to manage up to 3 projects before trying such idea.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
Whiles the volatility of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies make people a lot of money, we can also say that the same effect goes both ways because one start a negative rumor and in one second we will see the whole price crashing down. Losing your money is very much possible just like every other investment.
Its simply losing is a part of the crypto-investment, we can't escape from reality. The common instinct of the people is to think always of gaining and profitable but haven't to think of its negative side making us become unstable when we experience price falls. We always have to know its risk and possibility of losing, it is not the thing we have to ignore cause it eventually comes to us anytime.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

This is really the main problem when you invested in cryptocurrency. I invested on bitcoin way back mid 2016 and I've seen it's price rise very quickly and go down as well. I regretted many times as when I should sell because many people says a single amount of bitcoin will make you rich in the future. I don't know if that will really happen and nkbody knows if it will. I still hold my bitcoin and when it reached new ATH I might sell all of it then find some other investments that is less risky.
As much as we would all like that to be the only big problem with crypto-currencies, wouldn't we? Unfortunately, I don't think this is actually as big of a problem as it was a fews years back, the market has sorta of settled itself down, and I don't think we'll see any big changes in the market (nothing like the 20k runs).

I reckon the biggest problem for investors nowadays would be hacks nowadays. We've already seen how many exchanges and wallets have been hacked, and even though people should be using their own wallets, a lot of investors still hold money on exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Whiles the volatility of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies make people a lot of money, we can also say that the same effect goes both ways because one start a negative rumor and in one second we will see the whole price crashing down. Losing your money is very much possible just like every other investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Danger inside of cryptocurrency investment because have chance you lost your money when your trading or holding assets back to lower price, but when price up you can get much profit.
Pages:
Jump to: