Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the dangers inside cryptocurrency investing - page 7. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

This is really the main problem when you invested in cryptocurrency. I invested on bitcoin way back mid 2016 and I've seen it's price rise very quickly and go down as well. I regretted many times as when I should sell because many people says a single amount of bitcoin will make you rich in the future. I don't know if that will really happen and nkbody knows if it will. I still hold my bitcoin and when it reached new ATH I might sell all of it then find some other investments that is less risky.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Dangers inside crypto investing
People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings?
No 100 % negative in doing this because this will be the end of your career if something went wrong
Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”
The most stupid idea I ever heard in crypt,there was a thread in previous year that concerns like this.when bitcoin is on pick last 2017 December a man make a load without his wife’s knowledge and all the loaded money he invest in bitcoin the sad part is hours after he invest the market starts to fallen continuously downing until the amount he loaned turns 1/4 and he don’t know how to explain to his wife lol

First off, that is really an extremely horrible idea. Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

Read : https://paperblockchain.com/what-are-the-dangers-in-cryptocurrency-investing/
The best answer?only invest what you can afford to lose in short?use your “Extra money” and nothing at all
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Price fluctuation (volatility ) is the main danger inside cryptocurrency investment. The price of a particular crypto coin  can easily drop causing you to lose a huge percentage of your investment capital within a matter of seconds. Price volatility makes it somehow difficult to invest in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
The dangers of cryptocurrency investing are that you can invest thousands of dollars one day, and the next day the market crashes and may lose everything. It's impossible to predict the markets so never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Even though investment carries risks, it will also make them successful in getting profits on target.  In investing, all must have knowledge about how investors are not trapped in projects that have no potential.
If we have $ 1000 and even more, then don't invest in only one project.  Try choosing 2 to 3 projects that you want.  That's the best way I know right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The dangers of cryptocurrency investing are that you can invest thousands of dollars one day, and the next day the market crashes and may lose everything. It's impossible to predict the markets so never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The danger inside crypto investing is that we are prone to scamming and losses. We know that we are surrounded by a lot of people (scammers) who take advantage of the newest technology and benefiting us. In the way that we can't eliminate these people, we can't be certainly free from any market troubles in the future.

What I would like to say is that crypto investing is really at high risk. It's up to us if we could make a try or not, nobody is pushing us to be in crypto but it is all about us who decide to take the wheels.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are alot of risk you need to take and consider when entering the bitcoin industry.Money loss is the number 1 and the volatility and the risk of each investment youll be going in.All in bitcoin industry is  a gamble you really need to study hard about it and learn from your mistakes
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
Day trading is a risky proposition in the cryptocurrency space. the swings are so large that you never know what is going to happen on a day-to-day basis. It could be that the price Rose then you sold only to lose all your money because you were trying to get a 1% profit, but you have to buy it at a higher price because you made a mistake.

Everyone has their own way of trading. for short trading should have an attitude why choosing short trading and choosing the right coin. even though it's hard to predict. sometimes a short trading plan doesn't always end in expectation. can even the opposite.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
you have to be very careful with what you do, don't get carried away by what others tell you, it is very important to do your own research, follow up some crypto news sites, join forums or group chats that will educate you on the cons and pros of crypto, and always remember to invest what you can afford to loss, sometimes you will incur lose as a trader or investor, so it is advice we invest the amount that won't hurt us too much.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
I see both an opportunity and a danger.
Once again the old rule applies: invest only as much money as you can get over with total loss.

No one can look into the future. Nobody knows how the courses will develop. The technology behind BTC and Co will be the future, whether the courses will go accordingly upward in the future remains to be seen.
I see a big danger in government regulations and the influence of big investors like hedge funds and their futures and warrants.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Dangers inside crypto investing
People may ask: Should I do invest in the cryptocurrencies by using my life earning and savings? Or should I take a loan out? Since I heard that the returns are so great!”

First off, that is really an extremely horrible idea. Cryptocurrency volatility can kill your pocket and rapidly reduce all your hard-earned investments.

Read : https://paperblockchain.com/what-are-the-dangers-in-cryptocurrency-investing/

Just hearing a lot of koreans did suicide back in 2018 because of the major crash in the prices of altcoins and bitcoin is just clear to know what is the danger when you invest in crypto. I suffered that same addiction buying this and that altcoins that they were saying it will moon. That made me invest more when I tasted profits which is bad because I have no control anymore on how I spent what I earned.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
In investing in cryptocurrency, I do not recommend using all the money you have, assets, or debt. Well, as many people say if out of control, this investment can make your wallet very empty. that is one of the risks of cryptocurrency investment.

indeed so many people are successful in this field, it's just that they are lucky people and have taken into account everything that can happen. however, the danger of investing will still be there, because if you are still interested in the world of cryptocurrency, I suggest spending capital with what you can give up.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's extremely risky and since losing most of all I earned in 2016/2018 by reinvesting and holding and putting in some centralized as well as decentralized projects, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to burn your money then invest. I prefer from now on to just earn my crypto and see if I can convert it to stable coins to earn interest, as fiat devalues if you have it in the Bank. NEXO gives good interest in stablecoins if you house them there, then you just take to the bank what you need for living expenses. This is my plan for the moment but as for investing, will only invest in projects that will give me a decent rate of return and they need to be really legitimate projects with transparent and opensource stuff going on that we can all view publically with no hidden agendas.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency always represents and will present moderate risks for investors. As a matter of fact, any commercial activity is fraught with the danger of losing the money invested in it. Cryptocurrency can be considered one of the types of commercial activities. As in any other activity, for it to be successful, it needs to be well studied. However, I do not recommend taking a loan to engage in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in its price. Here you cannot draw up a business plan, as in another type of commercial activity, and calculate profit in advance. Even if we are sure that in a certain period the cryptocurrency will grow in value, it will always be just one of the options for the development of events, but in reality it may turn out to be completely different.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It will be highly risky to use your life savings or take loan from the bank to invest on crypto especially alts coins

Actually I think no one would ever be using their life savings to something they are not sure that they can profit,for sure they will do some intensive study on how a thing works before throwing money in,if and only if they are smart investors.Taking a loan from bank is just advisable if youre gonna be building a business not to invest onto something
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Recognizing risk is a basic science in crypto. I always remind repeatedly to some people I know about the risk of investing in crypto. They are interested because I can get profits from crypto and ask for crypto investments. And I always say DWYOR. Because the risk can come to anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
This is the basic knowledge people should know about Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. There will always be risks. I absolutely do not advise any people to take huge risks and invest in e.g. all their earnings. There is always a possibility for losing all the money you invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
The dangers in cypto-currrency is if you trade or invest all of your money even if you don't know how it works. Like me, in my first investment I trade and invest my money. And I thought that it simple to buy and hold coins. But when bear market hits the market it's hard to see that your investment value lose.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Day trading is a risky proposition in the cryptocurrency space. the swings are so large that you never know what is going to happen on a day-to-day basis. It could be that the price Rose then you sold only to lose all your money because you were trying to get a 1% profit, but you have to buy it at a higher price because you made a mistake.
The risk of cryptocurrency trading is loss.  Daily trading carries a higher risk compared to long-term investment.  As you said, price fluctuations at any time will be very draining patience if we do daily trading.  Without knowledge, the risk of loss will be even greater.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Making investment by using your savings is never an easy decision. All kind of investment methods have some potential risks. But i think the most risky part of crypto is volatility, prices can start to drop suddenly. You never know what is waiting for you tomorrow because there are so many aspects from all around the world can affect the price. But i don’t like to talk negative stuff only. Crypto market is full of surprises and taking some risks might help you to get some earnings in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: