Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the disadvantages of altcoin ? - page 3. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In relations bitcoins,the disadvantage is that a lot of them are still at infancy,some do not even have a minimum viable product which means they may end up being a failed project. Some will eventually be delisted if no further development takes place with them
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Altcoin has a lot of influence on their value. In my opinion, most Altcoin are used as an investment asset to make a profit. At the same time it was born and depended on big coins. Many Altcoin is scam ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
in your opoinion what are the disadvantages of altcoin ?

The disadvantages of altcoins are that its exchange rate is heavily dependent on BTC and ETH. Therefore, when the BTC and ETH decrease, the altcoins also decrease. Since altcoins have fallen, the price of recovery is very low, I have invested in altcoins for a long time, but the rates have not recovered even though BTC and ETH are rising.
That's why it is difficult to know the course for the future. Sometimes bitcoin and Ethereum affect the market, and sometimes not. Therefore, I prefer to trade the top 5, they are much clearer and often grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
too many altcoin and is not very effective. If the existing altcoin all have the potential to not be a problem. but many are just passing a snap then lost and just become the sediment below. This makes altcoin less so valuable if this kind of value. Despite its benefits but not everything has a value and quality.
Activity: 138
I think the biggest disadvantage of altcoin is that it does not have enough strength, so the risk of investing in them is greater, but they also have the advantage that they may have more room for growth, so how to invest depends on you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
The disadvantages of altcoins have long been known to all, but I repeat - it is the scalability of the network, the speed of transactions and the lack of a finished product. This year is crucial for many altcoins, such projects as EOS, TRON are switching to their own blockchain and much will depend on their success.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Oh, there are quite a few disadvantages of altcoins. The most important is the fact that they are strongly dependent on Bitcoin and can`t grow without Bitcoin growing as well. Second one is that they are not as popular as Bitcoin.
Yes still the altcoins prices were highly depends on the bitcoin so people are still afraid to invest based on the technology but it is our fault that comparing bitcoin with other cryoto currencies while investing.But I hope in future more coins will evolve like bitcoin and it will be healty for the future crypto currency system.
Activity: 213
in my opinion, the disadvantage of altcoin is if we do not know how to invest in cryptocurrency. so before investing we must understand and seek information in advance to avoid losses caused by fraud and when there is panic.
Activity: 454
Oh, there are quite a few disadvantages of altcoins. The most important is the fact that they are strongly dependent on Bitcoin and can`t grow without Bitcoin growing as well. Second one is that they are not as popular as Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Alternative crypto coins have a large number of advantages, the main one is their small cost. But one of the main disadvantages of altcoins is their low capitalization, which allows speculation in the market. Manipulators can play with the course of coins by sharply raising or lowering it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
In my own opinion the disadvantage of investing in altcoin is that it's affected by bitcoin price direction when there's FUD. During FUD if bitcoin price goes down then altcoin price also goes down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
 the disadvantages of altcoin is its unsatable price and its high votality, but this disadvantages of this altcoin can be your advantages in earning money from this altcoin. Because of its unstable price you can buy when its dip and sell when its high. There are so many altcoins existing now in crypto world some of them are in very low prices and some of them cant get any higher price. Some of them also got delisted because of its low market cap.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
The main disadvantages of altcoins are the unstable price and very high volatility. due to the instability of the course, large investors will not want to invest in altcoins.
that's altcoin. but not all altcoins have the potential to go down, you know that ETH is now widely used and is becoming more popular, many people are holding ETH for the long term and some are mining the ETH, proving this coin has the potential to grow bigger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Altcoins are too many for my liking I prefers having fewer valuable coin that will stand a test of time not the ones that will always correlate with bitcoin most of the times, this will makes choice of investment streamlined to the juicy coins.
Activity: 210

I do not think much about this because altcoin losses do not have the quality to pump up the price and so a few weeks ago lots of new altcoins were popping so from that now that I see almost all ICO projects are Scam, and This is the biggest disadvantage of all altcoin,
Activity: 238
actually, altcoin offers more advantages than disadvantages. we know at this time many altcoins who have good prospects and favored by investors. maybe the altcoin's disadvantages if the price in the market goes down, surely it's very detrimental.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Altcoins are very important came from the different kind of ico project made by the blockchain locally, the rules of altcoin in the crypto's is very important that's why called it as alternative coin because altcoins are usable for the trading exchange in crypto currency world, that's is my own opinion the important of advantage of atlctoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The main disadvantages of altcoins are the unstable price and very high volatility. due to the instability of the course, large investors will not want to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
That's a quite wierd question. The biggest altcoins' disadvantage is that my mother doesn't know what ETH is, so I can assume her that I have some real money for my living. Of course, she's already heard about BTC, but not yet about alts...
What else disadvantages alts can have, if we compare them to BTC? They are almost the same, so we can only talk about their hype deficiency.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

The disadvantages of altcoins are that its exchange rate is heavily dependent on BTC and ETH. Therefore, when the BTC and ETH decrease, the altcoins also decrease. Since altcoins have fallen, the price of recovery is very low, I have invested in altcoins for a long time, but the rates have not recovered even though BTC and ETH are rising.
Pages:
Jump to: