Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the forecasts for the next 3 months? - page 2. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am not an expect when it comes to predicting future events especially this being crypto currencies which are very delicate to deal with but I'm expecting that everything will turn to its normal state 3 months to come.

I never expect that crypto market will get back to it's highest price value within a single quarter but I do believe that it will soon get back and pump every altcoin's that we are investing.
I am now holding decent amount of Crypto assets but I will soon getting higher crypto asset value when the Crypto Market will start to recover.
I am holding altcoins worth almost $150,000 last January but then it went down to $around $30,000 today.

Yes, it's also sad that the course of the crypto currency has significantly dropped. I very much wait for the course to stabilize in order to go out partially to the Fiat.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I can not talk about what will happen in the next 3 months, because I just do not understand what is happening now with the price of crypto currency and why the market is worth, I thought that after the g20 forum growth will begin, just as I think that with the beginning of spring growth will begin, but there is no reversal.
The price is slowly getting to a natural uptrend. There is a lot of people that made some money on Bitcoin so it's going to be a while till the price becomes normal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I can not talk about what will happen in the next 3 months, because I just do not understand what is happening now with the price of crypto currency and why the market is worth, I thought that after the g20 forum growth will begin, just as I think that with the beginning of spring growth will begin, but there is no reversal.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
I am not an expect when it comes to predicting future events especially this being crypto currencies which are very delicate to deal with but I'm expecting that everything will turn to its normal state 3 months to come.

I never expect that crypto market will get back to it's highest price value within a single quarter but I do believe that it will soon get back and pump every altcoin's that we are investing.
I am now holding decent amount of Crypto assets but I will soon getting higher crypto asset value when the Crypto Market will start to recover.
I am holding altcoins worth almost $150,000 last January but then it went down to $around $30,000 today.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.

This first quarter of the year is not the best quarter for crypto market but I am hoping that in the next quarter the cyprto market and every altcoin's we are holding will soon pump back to it's highest price value happened last 2nd week of January this year.
hopefully this time will be the best quarter for  Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
It is hard usually to make a prediction in crypto market. Now is harder, because the market has been down for a while and the mood is very low.
But I think that market will start growing in the next couple of weeks and we will have stable period for a while. We will not have big grow before the summer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
No one can answer this question. Everyone was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year, now everyone is waiting for April 17. Growth will begin when we least wait for it
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
It’s very hard to make an accurate guess about this because it feels like every time we say it’s over it goes even lower. It’s out of our hands so instead of worrying about it we should try to fill our bags by buying cheap coins. Market is full of them right now. Even Ethereum and bitcoin is like free compared to their earlier price.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Predicting what happens in the market for crypto currency within 3 months is very difficult, even after 1-2 hours, it is impossible to predict. The situation changes every minute, and you must always stay abreast of the latest news. From the speed of reaction to new factors and their correct interpretation depends success in investing in any assets.
1hr - 7days isnt that very much hard to predict if you are good in technical analysis you are going to put your money into a good position before anything happens,but 3months are very unpredictable because the market has a lot of manipulations nowadays that is why most of the time technical analysis wont work if these big players manipulate bitcoin's value.
Activity: 168
Predicting what happens in the market for crypto currency within 3 months is very difficult, even after 1-2 hours, it is impossible to predict. The situation changes every minute, and you must always stay abreast of the latest news. From the speed of reaction to new factors and their correct interpretation depends success in investing in any assets.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 276
Bitcoin price will raise up. Because miners can not suffer anymore. If some miners stop mining. Production will decrease and price will go up. In every cases bitcoin should go up next days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I don't think that some of the popular coins will get insanely pumped. I'm just hoping that the market will start its recovery during that time. There was no FUD for a long time put we are stil diping down. It seems like at the next 3 month we will at least hit the bottom and stop falling. Maybe we will get some growth but not much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
More bearish movements, bitcoin is going to fall below $3k that is what i can see,most of the altcoins will go back to its initial prices below their support levels ! the whole market will going to bleed including bitcoin,and if that happens the big players will going to buy bunch of cheap coins before they will push the market up again and those people who sold at loss are going to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.

I don't expect any significant changes in next few months (to be understand like: BTC under 10K).

Some weak alts will drop significantly more, like TRON and IOTA - very overpriced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think that in the next three months a reversal figure will form on the market and then the price of the main coins will start rising.

The upcoming three months will be the most crucial people in the world of crypto currency as this is the first time crypto has been widely famous and this is the first time bitcoin is getting attacked from multiple sectors like government as well as advertising and if bitcoin survives next three months at a decent rate then it will be a new landmark.

It is very cleart that it will survive in the next three months as it always has done before, on the other hand, attacks and regulations are mostly about other coins but bitcoin is affected for sure. If it survives this year, $20.000 will be bottom which people want to buy at.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
As for dump will not stop soon, we can touch even $3,000 before mirroring the trend. Dumping is still profitable for whales.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I think that in the next three months a reversal figure will form on the market and then the price of the main coins will start rising.

The upcoming three months will be the most crucial people in the world of crypto currency as this is the first time crypto has been widely famous and this is the first time bitcoin is getting attacked from multiple sectors like government as well as advertising and if bitcoin survives next three months at a decent rate then it will be a new landmark.
Activity: 364
Should improve in the middle of APRIL after tax closure in USA and after couple of conferences we can expect institutional investors to come in especially around 14th MAY because there is big event in NY
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Pages:
Jump to: