Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the forecasts for the next 3 months? - page 3. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
When everybody is down on something, it's time to buy. There is a price where there are simply no more sellers. I think we're getting there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think market will be back with good force and momentum soon, we will see more buyers and less sellers making all the crypto assets increase in value, some analysts are also reporting big growth in market this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Although the dump in prices can be discouraging, most especially when you have some coins at hand that are also in that circle. Notwithstanding, this present state cannot is is never a permanent state. There will be changes in the prices and i believe that the prices of coins will pump any time soon. Just in few months to this time, many will beam with smiles, but it will be good if by the time they are selling, they should not dump further, because the dumping is the act of buying and selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.
Pages:
Jump to: