Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? - page 12. (Read 3471 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 10
Still the old answer, but have changed a bit. This time I would only recommend Btc for long term holdings. The king's position will always be in BTC, and that makes it possible for you to keep them safe for a few years.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

DASH
DEX
NEM
IOTA
EOS

MY opinion These coins are the best investment and to the hold for the long term.
Activity: 17
i think thats a coin or produst that will have or have real product or service (UTILITY TOKEN / COIN)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Now the price of absolutely all coins has fallen dramatically. Therefore, it makes sense to buy a few coins from the top 10-20 for a long time.
I am sure that with the growth of the market these coins will also grow strongly.
Those who have free money today, can very profitable to invest.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think Ripple and IOTA is a good options to hold in long terms.Both are profitable and have massive potential and have shown remarkable growth.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
it is difficult to determine good in the long run because coin value will definitely change in tenpo days and according to what I see many people think that coin ethereum is potentially long-term. I think it's true because ethereum coin is good and many ico platforms use etehreum.
Activity: 41
I am interested in the technology, but money are very important, too. I am interested in other innovative technologies as well, but can not make money there, so they are just as hobbys for now. People who are here for investing are far more interested in money and this is fully understandable. Do not forget that without investors money developing and upgrading will be a lot harder and the process will be a lot slower.
Activity: 322
The fact that the market is now a problem for you to hand the buyer ETH ADA EOS NEO and they will make you a wealthy man in a year !
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think a lot of people say that because they have no other choice. Selling now at a loss is not an option, so we all wait until better times.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
What. It is difficult to predict the growth of cryptocurrencies, at any moment they can collapse. I prefer short-term investments in order to get a quick profit.
Activity: 103
The ethereum and neo - the best altcoins for long - term investments. This is a stable and strong coin, which is a platform for new coins
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
XRP
ETH
BNB
HT
XEM
XMR
KMD
ZIL

+ AION but their marketing is really weak, so holders should be very very patient ))
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I made the mistake of selling bittwatt at a very cheap price, if I sell it now, of course I will get it twice, but I'm sure this altcoin will continue to increase in value
bought a queue you need to consider its real potential and benefit to society. Thus, you will be able to predict the prospects of the coin in the future and proceeding from this, make a choice for your investments.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
I made the mistake of selling bittwatt at a very cheap price, if I sell it now, of course I will get it twice, but I'm sure this altcoin will continue to increase in value
Activity: 378
Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

The market sets its terms, and we have to be more flexible and adapt to them. Now the market shows hodl is an unviable tactic cause 99% of coins won't exist 5 years later, there'll be new kings with cool ideas. It's better to purchase and sell very quickly and not to hold for several years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Choosing a good project for investing in long-term is quite difficult. But you can look a list of top 100 coins from coinmarketcap.com. Then carefully look at projects whichever you liked most. I suggest you to look at Waves, Tron, and NEO, also Etherem still remain in the hjot favorite list.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Long term projects are very nice for people who like profitable and reliable ones. I suppose that EOS, MONERO, NEO, LTC and WAVES have to be bought, they are worthy.
It's gonna be a test for everyone and looking for great opportunity today since we are in unhealthy market. Only our market can determine of the coming future of a certain coins with the help also of its developers and the team behind. Mostly old and existing coins will have such capability and we just pick among them.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
In my own opinion, I think the good altcoin for long term hold are
ethereum
neo
ltc
eos
waves
ripple and
cardano
Activity: 279
Long term projects are very nice for people who like profitable and reliable ones. I suppose that EOS, MONERO, NEO, LTC and WAVES have to be bought, they are worthy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You should not choose what altcoins should know how trading strategy is for more cash to be received. so you should always market in order to know when to invest in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: