Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? - page 9. (Read 3471 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It's ether, ripple, NEO. You should buy and store them. These altcoins have a solid base. Its price is always high. These are promising pennies that will explode in the future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Today there are five leaders of the crypto currency market: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash,NEO, Litecoin. For me personally, Bitcoin has become a favorite, because It is the basis of the crypto-currency market and is more universal. But this if budget allows.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
-ETH
-EOS
-XRP
-HT
These altcoins are very good long-term investment choices for me, first because I am very optimistic about their team, and secondly I think their products are also very popular!
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Long term should be placed in coin that has been operating in practice and has a large user base. Should put them in top 20. EOS, ETH, or ETH of china is NEO. XRP is also compatible long term. Its recent response is very impressive.
a pretty good coin to held in the long term is a JOT. with the ability to develop owned IOTA is able to make him a coin that has many enthusiasts who support the advancement of IOTA for much better again and produce a high enough value in the future.
For me Ripple is the best Altcoin in the market. It is fast growing coin and the market cap is increasing rapidly because more and more people are putting their money in Ripple. In one time it had crossed Ethereum and take number one position in the list of Altcoin. The price is very low and I can hold lot of currency with small investment and can earn big money in the future.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

If you want to hold coin for long than bitcoin is the best option and if you're really like altcoin then choose Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Long term only strong coins.
Mininmal living time must be 3 year, and look price history its not must be pump and dump coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Almost all altcoins I share in the degree of risk of investment. To the less risky I refer such fundamental projects as: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP, ADA. These are the projects that will be able to give 100-200 percent profit per year. But there are also little-known startups that can give up to 1000 percent profit per year, but have a chance to be unrealized:
CAPP (Cappacity)
ELF (AELF)
NEBL (Nebilo)
AION (Aion)
WABI (WaBi) Walimai
VEN (VeChain)
NAS (Nebulas)
ZIL
TNC (Trinity Network Credit)
MYST (Mysterium)
ACT (Achain)
DTA (DATA)
LUC (Play2life)
THETA (Theta Token)
MED (Mediblock)
DRGN (Dragon chain)
OCN (Odyssey)

There are so many tokens on the market that I do not know anything about the majority of them. Therefore, I prefer not to risk a lot. I trust the most popular altcoins that have proved that they are very reliable.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There are some really good altcoin that are worth hodling for a long term. As a matter of fact, altcoins, are the new best thing for a lot of investors. Many investors have resorted to just investing in altcoins, cos they feel it yields to better profits. I like advising people to invest in ethereum, and Ripple, amongst many other good altcoins.

Every time Altcoin has started a lot of good ones and can develop well so that they are good for investment, you really say that ripple and of course that is undeniably proven that ethereum is a very good altcoin for example neo and others.
Activity: 714
Up until today, my choice on good coins will still be ETH, even though these years the price of ETH is dropping, but this is a coins that are safer to be kept for a long time, than any other coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, I think Altcoin is great for long-term investment. You can search for coins with low volume and has potential. All Altcoin have a huge opportunity for growth. And from my experience, I've bought an Altcoin with low volume and now the coins rise higher.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
Long term should be placed in coin that has been operating in practice and has a large user base. Should put them in top 20. EOS, ETH, or ETH of china is NEO. XRP is also compatible long term. Its recent response is very impressive.
a pretty good coin to held in the long term is a JOT. with the ability to develop owned IOTA is able to make him a coin that has many enthusiasts who support the advancement of IOTA for much better again and produce a high enough value in the future.
I've been researching the development owned by the Litecoin. many changes and improvements that have occurred. This thing will be very capable to bring benefits in the future through the holding in the long term. not much different from from the investment. hold in the long run is able to generate considerable profits.
Activity: 602
I think a good altcoint to hold for a long time is Ethereum, this coint is altcoint the best among the other altcoints, and I'm sure ethereum will be able to survive for a long time because of the advantages it has
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin and ethereum  can be hold for long time for farming good return on investment
Activity: 619
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Most successful people in the crypto money market are long-term investors. I encourage you to learn more about long-term investment. So I suggest you to buy Etherium. This coin is a good coin for long term investment. I believe ETH have a bright future and the price will increasing again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
There are many altcoins in a market which has suitable for long term holding. All you need to do is make a research coin. Though there are some suggested altcoins by our fellow members here but you have to make sure this is coin is pass through your qualification. Furthermore, much better you have your own coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There are some really good altcoin that are worth hodling for a long term. As a matter of fact, altcoins, are the new best thing for a lot of investors. Many investors have resorted to just investing in altcoins, cos they feel it yields to better profits. I like advising people to invest in ethereum, and Ripple, amongst many other good altcoins.
Perhaps we could start with holding the coins that already proven it's existence in cryptocurrency to be the top 10 coins (at least).
The next step would be to find any other altcoins that has potential to grow even bigger in the future.
Activity: 244
Ethereum is good investment for long-term but due to their slower developments we are facing network clogging & huge traffics due to scallability issues, so the chances are their new players can take over some portion the ethereum market. IMO its better to diversify investment portfolios with other blockchain projects like NEO, XLM, ZIL, NEM, IOST, QKC, TRX & ICON etc for long-term investments. You can invest in native token of some well know exchanges like Binance (BNB), Kucoin (KCS), Houbi (HT), Coinsuper (CEN), Bitgogo (BGG) & Liquid (Qash) as this exchange coins gives a lot of advantages like passive income, discounts on trading fees & airdrops.
Almost all altcoins I share in the degree of risk of investment. To the less risky I refer such fundamental projects as: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP, ADA. These are the projects that will be able to give 100-200 percent profit per year. But there are also little-known startups that can give up to 1000 percent profit per year, but have a chance to be unrealized:
CAPP (Cappacity)
ELF (AELF)
NEBL (Nebilo)
AION (Aion)
WABI (WaBi) Walimai
VEN (VeChain)
NAS (Nebulas)
ZIL
TNC (Trinity Network Credit)
MYST (Mysterium)
ACT (Achain)
DTA (DATA)