Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the main advantages and disadvantages of your crypto exchange? - page 2. (Read 267 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I use coin swith and they have 0.5% fees. but I don't like it, because I think this is a lot. for example, changelly has 0.25% fees. on the other hand, cs supports more than 400 coins and changelly just 150. Which one is better to use? and what is you exchange?
0.5% doesn't seems like huge amount because banking system has lot of hidden fee which even cost 6% for some transactions.SO you can actually use any exchanges where the fee is under 1%.

If you don't want to pay the fee then find someone who is willing to swap ypur coin then do trades personally,you only need to pay TX fee.
Well if you tend to compare it with Banks then its too far away when it comes to percentage deductions so its pointless on making it as a comparison.
@OP,get used to it when using up instant exchange rather than into ones that had platform like binance and other top ones,they do have much lesser fees if
you are really keen on fee thing but for me,theres isnt too much a difference.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I use coin swith and they have 0.5% fees. but I don't like it, because I think this is a lot. for example, changelly has 0.25% fees. on the other hand, cs supports more than 400 coins and changelly just 150. Which one is better to use? and what is you exchange?
0.5% doesn't seems like huge amount because banking system has lot of hidden fee which even cost 6% for some transactions.SO you can actually use any exchanges where the fee is under 1%.

If you don't want to pay the fee then find someone who is willing to swap ypur coin then do trades personally,you only need to pay TX fee.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Any reason why you're using that "coin swith" exchange instead of the alternatives? Even Binance, which should be one of the best exchanges in terms of trading volume and liquidity has a lower trading fee[1] at 0.1%.

EDIT: oh. You mean coinswitch. Looks like you like using instant exchanges. I suggest trying out exchanges like Binance instead as you'd get better deals for your money due to the lower fees alone.

[1] https://www.binance.com/en/fee/schedule
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: