Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies? - page 14. (Read 22771 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
As ive seen so far the one's who can withstand the bearish trend are XRP , BTC, LTC, MONERO, ETH. Despite the price fluctuating many investors still shows interest in them and new projects are popping. Of course, we all know that XRP surpass ETH as of late because of it's centralized nature and we've realize that centralize currency is not bad at all but for me, im impress with the decentralized token cause they've to retain their value.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Here's the coins I am HODLing or will soon be HODLing when the prices crash. 

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. XRP
4. Stellar
5. Ethereum
6. Monero

I'm not interested in what will be the biggest, longest lasting, most used coin.  I only care about how much PROFIT I can make on the next big price surge as soon as possible.

Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
hello dears, please i need your advice about these coins: VET, MOD and QKC, are they promising ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
I don’t know why anyone would avoid mentioning Bitcoin on their list, that’s your business though, but bitcoin is really one of the best cryptocurrency anyone would invest in.

In fact it is always the best thing and the number one in the market. There are others too as the list goes on with ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, XMR, ADA, NEO, ZEC and a lot of them. But BTC will always be on the top of the list and you’re sure to make profit from a long term investment in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
The most promising crypto currencies are those with real life use and solution not just based on whitepaper but those with a working product
Like Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the only coin that is being known by a lot of people. Almost everyone I have talked to about Cryptocurrency always mention Bitcoin but when ask them if they know others like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Zcash and the rest of them, they would say NO.

So Bitcoin is the best I think, always the number one cause it’s what people usually considers. And if you check online stores that accepts cryptocurrency, the only thing they accept is Bitcoin.

See most of the people will accept Bitcoin is one of the best currency out there but there are some other coins which has some potential like ETH, NEO, XRP, Tron etc. People have a different view about the coins, so each will choose different coins and hold them in their portfolio in order to be benefited.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
The most promising crypto currencies are those with real life use and solution not just based on whitepaper but those with a working product
Like Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the only coin that is being known by a lot of people. Almost everyone I have talked to about Cryptocurrency always mention Bitcoin but when ask them if they know others like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Zcash and the rest of them, they would say NO.

So Bitcoin is the best I think, always the number one cause it’s what people usually considers. And if you check online stores that accepts cryptocurrency, the only thing they accept is Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
My list will for long term investment will be

BTC
ETH
LOC
AE

and may be

RKT

I have been following these crypto currencies from the day one I started in crypto currency. I am new very experienced n crypto field but I am learning with
every passing day. Crypto currenices will be adopted soon.

Activity: 265
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Each one is having a different perspective view about the market and based on their experience they will share their beloved coins to us, but we need to check everything before going to investments because how far they are actively developing the project. Of course, there are many potential coins in the market which will give good returns once the market starts recovering.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The most promising cryptocurrencies are in below with my eye
-bitcoin
-Ethereum
-dogecoin
-bitcoin cash
-Ethereum classic
-ripple
-neo
-tether
-CHT

Below are my preferences

-Bitcoin
-XRP
-XLM
-NEO
-NANO
-DBC
-WPR
-QLC
-IOTA
-RPM
-BAT

Might not be in the same priority or preference order.
copper member
Activity: 72
Borden Will Just Hodl.
Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

1.XRP
2.XLM
3. ELASTOS
4. ICON
5. SPECTRE DIVIDENDS

Matrix.ai
PundiX
Nem
Endor protocol
Dash
Activity: 131
According to my knowledge, the futures of the coins can be bright.

1/Onion
2/NRG
3/XCEL
4/Hydro
5/HBZ
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
-bitcoin
-Ethereum
-dogecoin
-bitcoin cash
-Ethereum classic
-ripple
-neo
-tether
-CHT

The above-mentioned coin are very good for long-term strategy who hold them for a certain period of time, the new coin CHT i didn't hear any thing about this coin whether it is listed in the coin market cap, i hope it is not generating huge volumes in the market then how can you say that it is most promising coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
I don’t know if Ethereum is really worth it anymore. I am starting to lose hope in ETH from what I have been seeing and I might just sell of the ones and use it to invest Bitcoin, that would be much better for me. Ripple is even doing much better than ETH and is close to taking the second position from it. I like Stellar, that’s really good coin and the way I’m seeing it, it has a really good potential.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If i will not include bitcoin, i go for Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Litecoin, Monero and some other cryptocurrencies that we can see in the top list. It is also a very good time to buy some of them as the market plunges down again.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

In your list, I will choice the most promising coin is Ethereum in my opinion. After bitcoin, eth is appreciate on the top of potential coin which grabs many people attention on it. Although we all know that bitcoin is the prelude of crypto, it keeps the highest value on the whole market, also bitcoin is the king of crypto world, but sometimes some makes a comparison between bitcoin and ethereum, that approves ethereum is pretty potential and a promising coin. Each coin has its own potential, and provides us benefit if we know how to exploit benefits from it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the most reliable and good to invest in are:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Litecoin
Stellar
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
NO doubt, i go right after on cryptoccurrencies listed on top in terms of market capitalization because that implies how in demand that cryptocurrencies are. Good thing is that there are some of those cryptos in the top list that are just worth below a dollar.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Among the promising ones in the market nowadays are ETH, XRP, TRX, NEO and EOS. These are actually good bets which are good buys at their deflated price nowadays. They are not just hype coins; each has actually its own special use case. So they're really a good catch from those weak-handed dumpers. Even if you lose a little now because of the high volatility of the market, you'll surely make good profit from them when it goes uptrend.

I think these are the ones on top right now so yes these are best to invest than the ones can't be seen. Although there are certainly underated coins but they'd have to prove themselves first to climb up the ladder so they get exposed to more investors. The ones expose for the world to see are the ones that flourish the most and that should be the first you have to invest with.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
-bitcoin
-Ethereum
-dogecoin
-bitcoin cash
-Ethereum classic
-ripple
-neo
-tether