Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the most successful crypto projects? - page 2. (Read 608 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
Only share ones which legitimate i.e has real products out in market!

I think Robries will going to dominate the market soon. And I like their idea of zero waste and it is focusing on recycling the world and I saw it as efficient. It saves the world and it will also save you. They recycle plastic product for a filament of a 3d printer which is quite a better idea.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Pundi X is one of those projects that I see and became successful.

I never invested to this project but as of now I see that its going to become big. I thought that this project is just like the first ones that never has any good plan in the future but it seems that they are consistent and following their road map.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Yes, we need to understand what idea the project carries. We must understand that there is a real result of the team's work. If the team really works hard and this work can be seen, then such a project is doomed to success.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
For me if Im rating to the ICO I invested last few years ago they have same rank only because I earn a lot money to the ICO project before. But now it is hard to know what is best project that givee you high profit once the project reache their target.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I agree. Now, in order to convince investors to invest in the project, it is necessary to show a real working product. This shows the serious intentions of the team and usually such projects are more successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think I've seen short-lived successes of projects who have a very ambitious founder and will so much to achieve his goals.

Maybe it is because of the project progress. The success will always depends to the teams effort and also to the techniques that might appear to everyones mind. The long term of the project might affect to the success of all. Goals are set for the earnings that is being set.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

The most success projects on the market are the coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These are the coins with the most investors in their projects and the coins that people trust the most in the market. There is no crypto investor that does not have both or one of the two coins in their portfolio, that is how successful the projects are. There are other successful ones like litecoin too
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It really depends on what you define as success. Many coins have huge marketcap but don't have a real product for users while others are heavily underrated but have delivered. Speculation vs Facts. 
Those projects that have only hype but no real product should be avoided if we want to invest as they will fail in the long run. We need facts and real data not pure speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
If you ask which crypto project is successful. You can check some of the lists on the market today.
there you can see which are good and successful movements.
If we are talking about all crypto projects is there any more successfull than the real one? Bitcoin has been amazing by making itself heard all around the world, just 10 years ago it was a paper written by some unknown person, as little as possible and as unknown as possible. 5 years ago it was the "drug money people use to exchange drugs without getting caught" and it had a bad ring to it and people warned you not to use it when they first hear you are interested in these stuff.

Now it turned into "will bakkt get their ETF accepted so they can get wall street money into crypto" and is a legit investment option for everyone. People who used to say "be careful about that" when you say you are interested in bitcoin all tell you "ooh did you became rich with it". Bitcoin is by far the most successful crypto project out there.
Activity: 728
The most successful projects are not necessarily financially attractive at the initial stage. Their success depends on the reality of the goals set by the developers. If they are consistently carried out and in demand among society, then such a project will inevitably have financial success over time.
Activity: 36
One of the good projects now is GMB Platform. many benefits for travelers because here they can use the GMB platform. To be able to get more clear information you can visit the website and read the whitepaper
In past we have seen so many successful projects and Ico, like NEO, EOS, Binance etc, but I think that in current time the ongoing projects that are in progress, we cannot say anything about them, I think that the current dumping situation may also effect the new coming projects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
From my own point of view Ethereum, Stellar, Nem, Neo, Eos are successful project just to mention view of them and if you exam those very well you will see they have brought different solution to crypto space.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I think these are Steemit, Golos, Bancor, and the king - Ethereum. We all know about these projects no matter how long we’ve been dealing with crypto.
Activity: 36
now it's hard to find a good, quality project and prioritize the development of the project. the average is now only concerned with profit and ignores the quality and development of the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It can be argued that there is something better than BTC and ETH, but today it will not be as relevant as the popularity of these projects. I think everyone agrees that these projects today are probably the most successful in the world of cryptography.
Activity: 182

You know, during the ICO boom there were so much different successfull project, most of which seemed to be new giants, but now they are dead.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Honestly, I cannot determine the most successful ICO so far. Because it is too early to define it. Every ICO has their own era to be bigger and bigger. In this case, we must be sure that the ICO should present the interesting and different future concept. So, it will be really accepted.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
One of the good projects now is GMB Platform. many benefits for travelers because here they can use the GMB platform. To be able to get more clear information you can visit the website and read the whitepaper
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

there are many crypto projects that are successful on sale, but for real products I don't think there is anything that is truly proven, maybe in the next few years this progress will be visible. but if for technology there are many who have succeeded

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The two ICOs I have considered to be the most successful so far are Ethereum and Binance, one of which became the second largest marketcap crypto, and one became the largest crypto exchange today.

There are a lot of successes, but if you say those two projects are too successful then some projects are quite successful, but they will not be as good as ETH. is the highest successful project and only sells for one night off tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: