Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the most successful crypto projects? - page 4. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
I think Tron is a very successful ICO project, Tron has the biggest market capitalization after Ethereum, many people are investing in Tron because people know Tron will be a great and big altcoin in the years to come.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
Pundi X is the latest and not so old project that became successful.
Definitely these two! Add Steemit to the list. These are projects that have delivered on their promise and have products. Steemit has a platform that is currently widely used and it's in beta stage
I agree with Steemit platform as well its one of the most successful that got a lot of users and investors. Binance Coin almost is another successful crypto project which lead them to be one of the most successful exchange.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
Good options, I would also say Spark which was formally Bitspark i believe. Been around for 4 years with 3 products in 7 markets. Pretty cool. Every milestone they've hit which is pretty rare as well. Does anyone know them ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 13, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
Only share ones which legitimate i.e has real products out in market!
I see CARDANO having that, maybe Seele is also a good one. Because no matter how good the vision of the project must be balanced with their communication to the support community, not only to investors. I see some projects have good vision but lack communication to the support community and ultimately fail to shine. Even though the role of the community is also very influential on the projects they make.
wwh
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
By the way. It is nice sale now while whole market is down. Now tokens of these projects are trading on ICO level price or even lower.
wwh
September 13, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
I have been watching for 2 projects (Humaniq and Crypviser). Their ICO were over 1 year ago and they have delivered their products - Applications. That is a real step especially in current market condition.

Definitely these two! Add Steemit to the list. These are projects that have delivered on their promise and have products. Steemit has a platform that is currently widely used and it's in beta stage
Yes, Agree with you. It is a good example and widely used as media blogs. Will take a look at it closely.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
I have been watching for 2 projects (Humaniq and Crypviser). Their ICO were over 1 year ago and they have delivered their products - Applications. That is a real step especially in current market condition.

wwh
September 13, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: