Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the reasons to support war? - page 12. (Read 1689 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:33:34 PM
No reason to support war. War is just insists of those who are powerful nations against the weak. Those nations as you said are just interested of resources.The weak nations have no interest in war and never will support it but they become the victims. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 11, 2017, 07:08:43 PM
War sells weapons, which produces money and occupation in factory and creates the necessity to rebuild what has been destroyed in war, so it has a lot of reasons to happen...
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 08:12:10 AM
States support war because of access to energy resources and maintain a dominant role in the world.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 04:47:16 AM
It's hard to say what causes support for the war. I generally am a pacifist and I do not understand why people go to kill other people? War brings nothing but misery to the people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 04:36:22 AM
People who support war at the state level are simply obsessed with money.
People who support their government which is for war are simply fanatics.

Completely perfectly agreed. People who support war are totally nuts about gaining more money and also They do not hesitate to kill people for money. Most of the governments are favor of starting wars because of being greedy to innocent people's blood. War gods are nourished with people's blood.
Activity: 476
November 28, 2017, 03:13:13 AM
Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.

With how advanced we are, I'm baffled by the number of wars we have. The only reason for me to support a war is if and only if to fight for my country's freedom. Invasions and terrorists fall on my number 1 spot to actually support a war. As much as i could, i would like to veer away from it and if it is inevitable, i would like it to be as fast and quick with less to no casualties.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:32:09 AM
in 19th or 20th century they fought for land  -as territories.
Who would fight for land today?
Activity: 36
November 20, 2017, 05:26:35 AM
There is never a justifiable reason for war. There is no victory or solutions through war - only a temporary delusion of peace.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred. By love alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal"  - The Buddha

War is always instigated by the rich and powerful to meet their own ends (i.e. to increase their wealth and power) and never to benefit the common people.
Of course in order to get their support, the governments will fabricate situations to corner people into a sense of fear.

If only the world leaders would devote one hundredth of their energy to solve problems with love and compassion, the world will be a much better place.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 19, 2017, 02:52:44 AM
Wars happen due to man’s greedy, they always want more, more food, more lands, more resources, they want it all.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2017, 02:47:27 AM
Every war has severe consequences Now or later.
Activity: 56
November 19, 2017, 12:08:48 AM
there is no reason to support the war .... if war is made the way to achieve the ambition of controlling the energy resources in the country
Activity: 294
November 18, 2017, 10:11:51 PM
depending on what triggered the war. The core of the struggle is to defend what we have, of course we have something of value. it means a lot to us, and we will always keep it from anyone. for that we must join the war without hatred, but to defend what is our right
Activity: 135
November 18, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

Its right mate. Money is first reason why war is happening. War can inflict life victim, i dont see any right reason why we support war.

At this high levels money is just a detail, since they can create it at will (remember FIAT money anyone?) what matters is power. And geopolitics.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

Its right mate. Money is first reason why war is happening. War can inflict life victim, i dont see any right reason why we support war.
Activity: 135
November 18, 2017, 07:41:18 PM
I don't like war and I would not support it, but if I had to support war with some argument I would say that the only reason we don't like war is because of the tabu of death. But war is just one of the many possible causes of death, cars kill probably more people worldwide, ance cigarettes and alcohol even more. So no rational reason to say war is a worse way to die for someone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 18, 2017, 07:30:46 PM
Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.

War allows us to keep our armies strong. You see, we don't know what's out there. Maybe aliens are coming for us right now... We have to prepare for them and thus, I believe that we should have our weapons ready for when they arrive.

I mean... We don't want to be the indians when columbus arrives. We want to be the poison that kills you when you touch it.

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 10
November 18, 2017, 07:27:08 PM

The war machine is the policeman for the central bankers to keep enforcing the monopoly of FIAT money.

Energy is second to the maintenance of the fiat system.

This version of IKEs speech, like nearly all, doesn't touch on the untouchable central bankers choke hold of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y
Activity: 392
November 18, 2017, 03:59:54 PM
History is full of wars, of people fighting against one another for all kinds of reasons. Why do people go to war ?We can narrow it down to two reasons:

to better their way of life
to protect their way of life
Activity: 61
November 18, 2017, 12:26:36 PM
When people are hungry, they look for ways to fill their stomachs. wars are driven by economic needs and packaged under an ideology. You will notice many troubled spots in the world are in economic hardship. A contented citizenry does not provide recuits for fighting of wars. Of course you also have the US being a shit stirrer to achieve its own long term strategic objectives.
Activity: 49
November 18, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
What.Huh Why you need to put yourself to support a WAR... If million in millions of people will suffer or should I say..will die.. Yes, war is the best options to get your country proves that your are strong and wealthy, but you people in highest rank think about the aftermath and who will get suffered after.?? No one can smile easily after but only those on highest rank can say that he/she is the greatest because he/she win a WAR. For me I cannot say myself to support a WAR.
Pages:
Jump to: