Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the reasons to support war? - page 5. (Read 1689 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
I am strongly against wars as because of that a lot of innocent people die.

Almost all against wars. But war is a good way to make money for the state and boost the country's economy.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
First, the causes of war are caused by reasons of economic gain, measured in terms of the acquisition of natural resources such as gold, silver, oil, or trade monopoly or market access, raw materials and investments5. This was stated by Hedley Bull in his book Hedley The Anarchical Society A Study of Order in World Politics.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 15, 2018, 05:10:54 AM
The only reason i can see is economy growing up and making money from war. Sometimes it is to sell your products like usa do. They start the war take the oil sell theirs guns and make that country as their satelite country. Cheesy

Not all the time. There are also wars that doesn't include economy, just look at the separatists, they are fighting for ideology and they want to build their own country inside a country then separate.

However there are times that it is cause by provocations, and both warlord are short tempered.

Activity: 226
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
The only reason i can see is economy growing up and making money from war. Sometimes it is to sell your products like usa do. They start the war take the oil sell theirs guns and make that country as their satelite country. Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
Money and power are the only answer to this question. I am anti-war precisely because there are always monetary or power interests in between.

Look at Kim and Trump that's a great example of a power war. Lucky for us it's only a twitter war for now.
Now look at Iraq War that was both Power and Money war.

List me a war that didn't involve power or money and I might change my mind.
Activity: 7
March 10, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
This is the supposed consternation that many raise about how democracy feeds the terrorists. This boils down to an argument that our very liberties allow the terrorist to exploit our societies, and we are thus at their mercy or must revert to authoritarian means. This canard is absurd, and always has been.
Activity: 64
March 09, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
Firstly i do not support war. But in one circumstances where oppression/bullying/massacre happen in a country or territory/region, steps has to be taken to contain the issue. So i will support war against these bad people. Never say never...
Activity: 93
March 08, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
Money is first reason why war is happening. and I think,Why do people go to war ?We can narrow it down to two reasons:

to better their way of life
to protect their way of life

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 07, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
If its driven by ideology war will happen, it doesn't matter which side.is rightful it will still cause the lives of each sides. Both sides will always believe they are rightful in their own story but a country that will benefit from war might always be an spectator that will feed hate to both countries. Countries should be aware about making their developments, if they are just neighbors, then be neighbors and help each other.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
History is full of wars, and people are fighting each other for various reasons.

To improve their way of life and to gain more from the war. The opposite is to protect your own interests.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 07, 2018, 07:17:56 PM
Muslim Cleric: Muslims Must Fight Non-Muslims In Jihad Until They Convert To Islam ...

Will Muslim spokesmen in the West denounce this call as un-Islamic, or remain silent about it? I'm betting the latter, in light of passages like these that make it clear that al-Qadi is speaking in complete accord with the Qur'an and Islamic law:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, and do not forbidden what has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, and do not acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are of the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" (Qur'an 9:29).

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying:

"Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them…. If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them." (Sahih Muslim 4294).

Read more at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/03/07/muslim-cleric-muslims-must-fight-non-muslims-in-jihad-until-they-convert-to-islam-or-submit-pay-the-jizya/.

Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
In terms of war , it's either you win or lose . But here's the real deal . War is a giant bloody business especially runs by a gun dealer . There are no reasons to support a war it doesn't resolve a thing its just making it worse .
Activity: 140
March 07, 2018, 02:17:22 PM
So many people make money on wars
That's horrible that so many people die because of the willing of two (or a bit more) crazy men
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
How can anyone be 100% against war? Don't people believe that genocide exists? There are many Cambodians who wish some nation would have fought to save them.
Some wars are very important especially in the case of the Allied forces involvement in the second World War because without their involvement, the Jews and some other races would have been annihilated entirely by the Nazis.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
How can anyone be 100% against war? Don't people believe that genocide exists? There are many Cambodians who wish some nation would have fought to save them.
Activity: 16
March 07, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
WARS...

Easy. The reason is for sake of democracy and communist.

Western mainly US try to establish their ideology of democracy meanwhile the Russian and Chinese to spread their communism.
They will use anything includes by force IF necessary.

So now, they are fighting in Syria to control the gov.

For the Arab world, they go to wars simply because they dislike Jews. Its in their blood since before Moses.

The Turks are going to war to eliminate Kurds, like the eliminate the Armenian  before.

And for North Korea, simply because they all stupid.

Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 05:59:32 AM
This problem is not new for us, even in the ancient times war is not even more new. The human kind are have the ability to adopt new knowledge and skills thas leads to support everything that they can do. Religious beliefs are one of the things that support war. The objectives, goals,  and instinct of the humans are the great weapons that leads to war.  Because people are have they own ideas that they want to do...
Activity: 126
March 07, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
weapon improvement  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 19
March 07, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
i absolutely do not agree with anything to do with starting a WAR, it's a basic human nature to conquer something not belong to them, usually they will have thousands argument to start a war. I think war basically happen because of the greedy and ambition of a certain person then they start a propagation to influence a lot of people to make their dream come true even it has to start a war   
Activity: 37
March 07, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
There really are no reasons since the people in power will manipulate things and present things in a way that will try and convince you to go risk your life and kill others for them.
Pages:
Jump to: