Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the signs of the next bull market for cryptocurrencies ? - page 3. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
More people are predicting that the next bull market is around the corner.  Is this true ?
Yes, it's true because we can see on how it reflects to the market. If it's not true then we're just living with day to day dumping scene from the market but it's the opposite.

Or are you ready for the next bull market ?
I am.

I'm just waiting for it to come and preparing my share on it to be taken when the price is right. But as of now, it's better to keep on checking ourselves and portfolios until it comes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

We have seen high contrast of market situations in real business world and the crypto space recently: Banks like SVB went bankrupt and caused a lot of fear and anxiety in the market; after a price drop within a short period, Bitcoin has gone up excessively to a high price which seems to be stable for a while; ETH and other big name altcoins have also enjoyed a price surge. More people are predicting that the next bull market is around the corner.  Is this true ? Or are you ready for the next bull market ? I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please let me know if you are interested in our new project.
Pages:
Jump to: