Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the things to be considered when choosing the appropriate exchange for - page 6. (Read 19167 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
First you have to choose which stock market to trade first. You can deposit money on a  exchange, then buy coins.. You can deposit money on a  exchange, then buy coins. then deposit this bitcoin to another stock exchange where you can buy other coins. ( Binance, bittrex, poloniex ) then review the average daily price of 100 , and buy it when it's at the lowest price..when it is profitable, you sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 37
wrong area but if you want to be a trader volume is too important for you. you must work with big exchanges like binance or something
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Due to so many coins being created day in and out, exchanges has also been lauched. I trade on most exchanges but the number one criteria I use is its decentralized nature. I always like using decentralized exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am new to trading process. I have heard from people coinbase is an exchange and wallet where I can start trading but I am still not clear how this works. Someone. Suggest me how to choose the exchange and advise me of the some exchange names.

I myself prefers local exchange with clear information about the company. Here in my country, there is a local exchange which is so popular and trusted. The exchange has offices in some cities so it gives users more confidence to use the exchange because it will be easier to contact them whenever we experiences difficulties or issues.
If you dont know how exchange works, then I suggest you to find local exchange first if any.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
For me, the first thing I look at when choosing an exchange is their security because I have lost huge amount before on an exchange due to poor secuirty system they put in place. Make sure they have security permit for trading and withdrawal. Bitfinex for example has security for trading, meaning without your security code, no one can trade your tokens even if they have access to your account. They can't also withdraw your tokens without your code. The next thing I look out for is what they charge for withdrawals as some exchanges charge very large fees which can be very tiring.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
There are too qualities to look for in an exchange;
Liquidity,
Security,
Ease of withdrawal of assets,
Credibility,
Easy to use interface.
Exchanges are mostly ranked according to the market capitalization and trading volume, but this figures are not always accurate. Always do proper research.

It also depends on if you're converting crypto to fiat or crypto-crypto.
Binance, IDEX, Coinbase are all examples of cryptocurrency exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I am new to trading process. I have heard from people coinbase is an exchange and wallet where I can start trading but I am still not clear how this works. Someone. Suggest me how to choose the exchange and advise me of the some exchange names.
First of all this should be in the Trading Discussion not in Bitcoin Discussions. Choosing the right exchange site for you depends on what coin or token you plan to buy because even if you are using the #1 exchange site as per Coinmarketcap, it will be useless if the coin or token you plan to buy is not listed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: