Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

It ain't our duty to convince you to invest but what the hell. Now, for me personally, I have invested in this industry simply because I loved the coolness of bragging about it to my friends that I have a piece of what people are talking about. And then later on, when I saw profits, and the success stories of many in this industry, I got more into it which is why I am here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The superiority offered by cryptocurrency is an easy investment and provides many options to investors, cryptocurrency offers excellent benefits, with not too much money you can get involved in this investment.
Activity: 74
The main advantage of bitcoin is safe to transfer, we can't dependent any bank. The main advantage of bitcoin is more profit, Bitcoin giving more profit than the bank deposit, through bank deposit we can get a small amount as an Interest. But Bitcoin is a lifetime investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think it's no needed to create a new thread to ask about this cause there are so many threads like this created long time ago. Go around and read before you wanna ask anything in here cause maybe what you're going to ask is available in here already Smiley. Don't make this forum become a trash can with full of trash topic Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Here are some advantages to using crypto currency that I can summarize. In transactions using crypto currency, there is virtually no charge for each transaction made and no commission for redemption from and to any other type of crypto currency. In the transfer process on crypto currency is easy, fast, secure because without third party intermediaries. Crypto currency transactions using blockchain technology in which each transaction will be recorded in Ledger Blockchain. Until now, it is impossible to cheat and deceive the technology. No one can change the data on Ledger Blockchain including the state government though. This transfer system is peer-to-peer or directly between individuals and individuals. Other benefits of using crypto currency are the potential for future price increases, freedom in controlling our own currency, identity security, avoiding counterfeiting of money, and being able to participate in ICO. Hopefully, my explanation helps you.
Activity: 252
The principle favorable circumstances is free since we don't relies upon any banks these days the majority of the people groups are utilizing credit and charge card however it's anything but a commendable venture so in the event that you pick the Crypto currencies it will resembles a securities exchange whenever we will procure more benefit and fundamental preferred standpoint is totally straightforward to everybody except fiat cash isn't a potential stage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
The top advantages of cryptocurrency are decentralized, simplicity and anonymity, you have ultimate control over your asset no one can freeze or even lock it. You don't need to upload your document to start using it, sending money to all over the world with a single click. You can buy almost everything with crypto even purchasing something that even you don't want to people know, it's a useful technology in this era.
Activity: 267
I think the biggest advantage of cryptocurrency is freedom. I have full control over my money. I can send it anywhere in the world without having to go through a third party. This has never happened before, even if it’s electronic cash. Can't do this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
1. Transparency, anyone can see its existence!
2. No inflation, it will always remain at a fixed amount and cannot increase!
3. Portability, it is easy to transfer it from one place to another without detection!
4. The transaction cannot be traced because it uses a decentralized network and cannot be tracked because it is not regulated by any organization or any central bank!
Cryptos allow you to use it anytime and anywhere you wanted. No need to worry that you might break some rules but still you need to be disciplined. And you will not be afraid cause it's transactions are safe snd and hassle free.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Top advantages of using cryptocurrencies are being its fast and more secure transacting of money despite of some claims of being hacked and stolen funds due to user’s own negligence.Aside from its fast transaction its hassle-free to claim your funds online not anymore dying waiting in line to the claim the money in banks and remittances.
Activity: 266
I guess its the advantage of having your privacy when trying to make payments online.  This is the main reason I believed that cryptocurrency was made on; to prevent the littering of one information on every website online when trying to make  payments. And besides,  it's simple to make payments and simple to use  it. It's Just so unfortunate that cryptocurrency is not given it full recognition.
Activity: 518
have you ever imagined to send money abroad with a fast time and low cost? does the bank have that ability? certainly not. this is one of the advantages of crypto that we should be proud of.
Anonymity and don't need verify persone for using bank system. Good replacement instead banks transfer.

Convenience in transaction: If you deposit money at banks, you can be limited to transfers, withdrawals ... in a day, with electronic money, you have the freedom to trade despite space time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Primary advantage of using cryptocurrencies is the ability to perform financial transactions online without any sort of outside interference by government banks etc. This is the reason why many investors primarily invest into this market though I still advise paying your taxes. Other advantages include real world use cases like Bitcoin serving as an alternate payment solution to FIAT, Ripple integrated into the bank ecosystem etc.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

1. If you invest in different ICO and buy its coin lastly if it succed you can get more rather in investing in bitcoin which you can get lucky as well but its long term.

Remeber that you will gamble here but at most ICO thet return what they got if they do not succeed, still yiu can try many things in one ICO yiu can join bounty, join airdrop and invest.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Crypto currencies could be global transactions so it's very easy if you want to business globally, and beside of currencies it also can be used for trading and also for investment, and crypto is very famous for investment, crypto become famous because it can be used for multiple thing
Activity: 336
I think the top advantage of crypto is still held by bitcoin because now bitcoin is still one of the good and potent coins. you can see the development of bitcoin graphics where now bitcoin has increased many times over the previous year. so this is a good choice choosing bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I think it is worth mentioning Bitcoin. Since it is truly a decentralized and anonymous system. No one will ever know what you bought and where you bought it. Also Ethereum, the applicant for the replacement of the international payment system. If he succeeds, it will be worth billions.
Activity: 280
There are so many advantage of it but main one is that you are profited very time when the price is high and also you dont need to be depend on the banks for your transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: