Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

Transparency and independency. You can verify everything and you dont have to trust anybody.
It is cheao and super fast to do transactions with whole world. It is far superior mean of transacting money and value
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If you need to send money to a recipient in another country, you will understand that crypto currency is the best option. The usual money transfer is not only costly, but also requires the filling of a mass of accompanying documents.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
1. Transparency, anyone can see its existence!
2. No inflation, it will always remain at a fixed amount and cannot increase!
3. Portability, it is easy to transfer it from one place to another without detection!
4. The transaction cannot be traced because it uses a decentralized network and cannot be tracked because it is not regulated by any organization or any central bank!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
Anonymity is the biggest advantage of using crypto currencies and also you can keep your coins by yourself you no need anyone service to hold it even if the amount is in millions and you also can make money by trading and holding the cryoto currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
The advantages of using crypto are many. Firstly this is decentralized and you are not bounded to bank now. It has a smarter technology. Besides if you can trade sensibly the chances of gaining profit is higher.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

One top advantage of using cryptocurrency is the speed of payment because it is running on the blockchain. The use of the blockchain has enable business to avoid the various obstacles of payments associated with traditional methods of payments. This is a big advantage to the investor.

Activity: 266
Now a day’s crypto is becoming popular among the people. Peoples are investing on this market and they earns lots of profit from this. Nowadays banks are also connecting with crypto it is a great advantage for investor because this types of news relax them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
The main advantages is independent because we don't depends on any banks nowadays most of the peoples are using credit and debit card but it is not a worthy investment so if you choose the Cryptocurrencies it will looks like a stock market anytime we will earn more profit and main advantage is completely transparent to everyone but fiat currency is not a potential platform.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: